Tel Aviv is behind the problem in the gulf


Torch light
-2
#1
The Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv are behind the evil situation in the gulf .. they provoked the USA government to do so.

Afterwards Trump visited Britain and France so that each one of these governments (USA, UK and France) might know its role in the plan.. therefore, we heard in the news:

Two oil tankers had been attacked near the Emirates shore, and now other two oil tankers have been attacked in the Strait of Hormuz near the Iran shore.

Immediately, the US Secretary of Foreign Affairs said: it is Iran that attacked these oil tankers.

So we are puzzled: who in fact has been the attacker!!
Now in the news: UK plans to deploy 100 submarines to the gulf.

Therefore, it has become clear to me that it is almost the American submarine that made such damage to these 4 oil tankers, using their torpedoes, so as to accuse Iran of doing such attack.. God is the All-Knowing.


And it can't be that Iran did such an attack .. or else it will give the US a justification to attack it.
Last edited by Torch light; Jun 16th, 2019 at 04:34 PM..
 
Walter
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv are behind the evil situation in the gulf .. they provoked the USA government to do so.
Afterwards Trump visited Britain and France .. therefore, we heard in the news:

Two oil tankers had been attacked near the Emirates shore, and now other two oil tankers have been attacked in the Strait of Hormuz near the Iran shore.

Immediately, the US Secretary of Foreign Affairs said: it is Iran that attacked these oil tankers.

So we are puzzled: who in fact has been the attacker!!

Now in the news: UK plans to deploy 100 submarines to the gulf.

Therefore, it has become clear that it is almost an American submarine that made such damage to these 4 oil tankers, so as to accuse Iran of doing such attack.. God is the All-Knowing.

Fake news.
 
Torch light
-1
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Fake news.

Of course, you say: it is fake news .. you hate the Islam and hate Muslims because you are fanatic, and you blind yourself deliberately; therefore you deny it.

Now I am almost certain it is true.

What goes along with this idea, is that the submarine is invisible while it is deep under the sea water. And the American fleet is in the vicinity.
Last edited by Torch light; Jun 16th, 2019 at 04:05 PM..
 
Torch light
#4
This I think is very obvious to anyone just and fair.
 
petros
+1
#5
Are you sure it's not India?
 
Torch light
-1
#6
Or Japan? Or the Red Indian?

Anyhow, the WZ (Wicked Zionists) of Tel Aviv pretend they are busy with their democracy and high civilization when the wife of Netanyahou has been convicted

Is this woman in fact the origin of all this evil, couldn't it be true?
Last edited by Torch light; Jun 16th, 2019 at 04:48 PM..
 
Hoid
#7
A slice is the worst problem in golf.
 
petros
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

A slice is the worst problem in golf.

In your case it's no balls.
 
Hoid
#9
because you definitely are not gay
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv are behind the evil situation in the gulf .. they provoked the USA government to do so.

Afterwards Trump visited Britain and France so that each one of these governments (USA, UK and France) might know its role in the plan.. therefore, we heard in the news:

Two oil tankers had been attacked near the Emirates shore, and now other two oil tankers have been attacked in the Strait of Hormuz near the Iran shore.

Immediately, the US Secretary of Foreign Affairs said: it is Iran that attacked these oil tankers.

So we are puzzled: who in fact has been the attacker!!
Now in the news: UK plans to deploy 100 submarines to the gulf.

Therefore, it has become clear to me that it is almost the American submarine that made such damage to these 4 oil tankers, using their torpedoes, so as to accuse Iran of doing such attack.. God is the All-Knowing.


And it can't be that Iran did such an attack .. or else it will give the US a justification to attack it.


I'm not convinced Iran made the attack.

But can you prove that the US, UK and others did it?

WANTED it, yes, because they want to go to war with Iran, at least the US does (hint, the UK does NOT want a war with Iran), but you've no PROOF right now they orchestrated it.

At least if you want to keep saying Muslims are free of guilt, provide proof of others who did it.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#11
What faggot started this thread...
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#12
Someone who doesn't admire NUCLEAR bullies who can't get by without stolen welfare and can't pay their debts?

That's your definition of "faggot"?

You may want to get your gun checked. It may be maid out of rubber.
Last edited by Danbones; Jun 17th, 2019 at 07:09 AM..
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I'm not convinced Iran made the attack.
But can you prove that the US, UK and others did it?
WANTED it, yes, because they want to go to war with Iran, at least the US does (hint, the UK does NOT want a war with Iran), but you've no PROOF right now they orchestrated it.
At least if you want to keep saying Muslims are free of guilt, provide proof of others who did it.

53 Admitted False Flag Attacks
https://www.globalresearch.ca/53-adm...ttacks/5432931

I dunno, how slow does a person have to be...?
( Yes I know, there are a bunch here who have no idea how slow they are going on the highway of truth.)


Sheldon Adelson gives $30 million in bid to save House GOP majority — and could give more this year
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/10/shel...super-pac.html

Sheldon Adelson Breaks Spending Record on Midterm Elections, Surpassing $100M

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politi...ng-100-million

RUSSIA SPENT $1.25M PER MONTH ON ADS, ACTED LIKE AN AD AGENCY: MUELLER
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...tion-for-trump

Well...How many months in an election 4? 5?

..and all the dumbies are wondering why all the russian collusion narrative LOL, HEH, a bunch of dummies are getting freakin deked right out of their socks. They stole your whole country.
Just like it was Palestine.

Oh, Hiya DAS. Didn't see you lurkin there. Make sue you all only get your news from the 95 percent Zionist owned news papers eh? It takes repeated application to properly engrave a B*chstamp.

Six Jewish Companies Control 96% Of The World’s Media
http://christianpoliticalparty.com/s...-worlds-media/

How dare those Christians...Say, who took the russian's money for those ads anyway?

oh.

MY gawd. Eh? ...and there is Trudeau jumping to george soros magik weener and buying up the press they don't own here in Canada too. Because Russians. Oh, and because anyone who opposes the global takeover of places like Canada is a nationalist nazi too and MUST BE SILENCED. Go figure.
Last edited by Danbones; Jun 17th, 2019 at 07:10 AM..
 
DaSleeper
+1
#14
What does Alex Jones think about all that ....does he also blame the JOOS?
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
#15
Of course it is thejoos fault. If they would have just all died off like they were supposed to muslims would have no reason to murder each other.
 
MHz
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Of course it is thejoos fault. If they would have just all died off like they were supposed to muslims would have no reason to murder each other.

The retards, such as yourself, could all stay home and not show the world just how fukking stupd and immature. Only the loco collective is unaware that Israel and the Jews there get their marching orders from the hub of the World Bank. the Netherlands. Clearly most Jews in the world as as clueless and as powerless as the Indians in Canada or the Blacks in South Africa.
 

Similar Threads

27
The impostor UK created the Zionist Tel Aviv
by Torch light | Aug 1st, 2019
27
Tel Aviv is behind many present conflicts
by Torch light | Apr 5th, 2019
0
Tel Aviv to Jerusalem Highway
by B00Mer | Mar 22nd, 2015
3
Rocket attacks on tel aviv
by Locutus | Jul 8th, 2014
5
Tel Aviv biggest threat to US
by darkbeaver | Oct 16th, 2012