Make A Wish....or 100 Wishes Per Minute

petros
The Perseid meteor shower is tonight!

As many as 100 meteors an hour will streak through the sky as the Perseid meteor shower hits its peak.

My wife and I look foirward to this night and the Leonids in November every year.

May all you're wishes come true no matter how deranged or perverted they might be.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

The Perseid meteor shower is tonight!

As many as 100 meteors an hour will streak through the sky as the Perseid meteor shower hits its peak.

My wife and I look foirward to this night and the Leonids in November every year.

May all you're wishes come true no matter how deranged or perverted they might be.

I'm usually up at 04:00 so I just hope the clouds part enough here and I'll be in the hot tub with my head back as I do many mornings.

Kakato
Clear sky outside my motel room tonight so looks good for a light show.I may have to break out the slingshot and pop out that light on the highway though.

J/k

Mowich

Quote: Originally Posted by Kakato View Post

Clear sky outside my motel room tonight so looks good for a light show.I may have to break out the slingshot and pop out that light on the highway though.

J/k

Wish I could do the same for the yard light up the hill from me in my neighbors yard. Looks like the skies will clear here tonight - I'm ready for a great light show too.

Kakato
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Wish I could do the same for the yard light up the hill from me in my neighbors yard. Looks like the skies will clear here tonight - I'm ready for a great light show too.

Going to be nice.Not a cloud in the sky now.

gopher
+1
#6  Top Rated Post
Maybe this will be the time that my wish for a wealthy wife will come true!

GroundWater
Northern Alberta, clear skys, lots of stars, and nothing.

petros
We counted 121 meteors tonight. Great show.

spaminator
I just hope they stay up there.