God I Love Tim Hortons

jspepe79
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Timmies is having trouble making money south of the border. They remain a Canadian phenomimum.

Where is the proof of that? How come they are literally springing up by the dozens here in NY? I think they have a smart business plan to only expand into border territories (NY, Michigan, etc) until they gain more buzz and brand identity. The combo stores with Wendys was a mistake because it took them into the Mid Atlantic and Southern states where no one understands what Timmys is about.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by jspepe79 View Post

Timmy's can be pretty healthy if you choose right. I actually made a quasi-diet plan from it. Check out my homepage.

KK is so overrated its ridiculous. I can't believe they are still in business. I remember when it was cool to own their stock. But it's definitely a fad that's heading downhill.

Hey Steve the blog looks great. Even has the TH colour scheme.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Where is the proof of that? How come they are literally springing up by the dozens here in NY? I think they have a smart business plan to only expand into border territories (NY, Michigan, etc) until they gain more buzz and brand identity. The combo stores with Wendys was a mistake because it took them into the Mid Atlantic and Southern states where no one understands what Timmys is about.

I remember hearing about that on one of the business reports a while back. They haven't restricted themselves to border states although those might be the only ones which are still open.

jspepe79
Thanks for the compliment on the blog... I've taken my love of Tim Hortons to an extreme level the last few months. My wife's getting concerned. Somehow though, I've lost 8 lbs.

God Bless the Turkey Bacon Club.

Dreadful Nonsense

Thanks for the compliment on the blog... I've taken my love of Tim Hortons to an extreme level the last few months. My wife's getting concerned. Somehow though, I've lost 8 lbs.

God Bless the Turkey Bacon Club.

You know the ham and swiss cheese with extra sauce ain't all that bad ...i enjoy it with a boston creme for dessert.....

jspepe79
Boston creme makes a nice dessert, but that's what great about the Iced Capp. A small mint iced capp, no whip, made with 2% is a god send. Perfect sweetness, not overly harmful to the health.

Twila
Ice caps are the best thing ever ever ever made!!!!

triedit
Im a Starbucks fiend. But then, I usually get a discount...both my daughters work there (different stores...actually, different countries!)

talloola
Whie Spot burgers are a total rip off. They are so small, and if you get the extra meat one, it is 'so'
expensive.
They are living off of their past reputation, 'lame'.
Burger King is heads and shoulders 'better', even without any sauce.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Ice caps are the best thing ever ever ever made!!!!

i like to rub my man nipples on the frosty cup so they look erect in my tight t-shirt.....

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDred View Post

i like to rub my man nipples on the frosty cup so they look erect in my tight t-shirt.....

You know,you can get fake ones. nipples that is. fake erect nipples.

http://www.bodyperks.com/index2.html

What has the world come to?

jjaycee98
Quote: Originally Posted by no color View Post

You can't get no better coffee than Tim Horton's, that's for sure. Would be good if they could somehow combine Krispy Kreme's mouth watering glazed donuts with Tim Horton's coffee.

Krispy Creme-without the overload of sugar and vanilla are nothing. My Mom would have made a fortune if she had opened a doughnut shop!

triedit
My mom was never the Betty Crocker type. She would get refridgerator biscuits, cut holes out, sprinkle them with sugar, and bake them.

Salty donuts.

GreenFish66
With big profit comes big expectations , great responsibility and , of course, environmental concerns.

Environmentalists have been flipping their lids over polluting coffee cup lids..Well I have 1 idea to get the solutions rolling!...

Tim horton cup lids can be made out of the bottoms of Tim Horton cups..Using almost the same equipment it takes to make the lids...It's A bottom up approach!!...There are many ways to make things more environmentally friendly while saving and making money at the same time...
Health ..wealth and the environment are inseparatable .No matter what some INDIVIDUALS would like to pretend.These System are all at work together in the food we eat and all the water we drink!...It's in everyone's and everythings best interest we find a sustainable balance.!

A healthy wealthy ecology and economy are always possible!.I prefer to fight for a cure, Rather than become a virus!....The people deserve it.Our economic system deserves it.Our planet as a living entity,deserves it more!
Last edited by GreenFish66; Nov 12th, 2008 at 01:49 PM..Reason: corrections