Lockheed Martin scientist on deathbed says aliens are real (VIDEO)


B00Mer
#1
Lockheed Martin scientist on deathbed says aliens are real (VIDEO)



Aliens, some as old as 200 years, are real and have visited Earth, a former Lockheed Martin senior scientist has claimed. In his final moments, he provided “photo evidence” while sharing his personal experiences of UFOs and extraterrestrials.

The controversial 33-minute video was made shortly before Boyd Bushman died on August 7, 2014. However, the footage has only recently emerged and is starting to garner widespread attention.

“I do have a top secret clearance,” he affirms at the beginning of the video. He goes on to state that incidents such as Roswell in 1947 – when a military Air Force surveillance balloon crashed – happened at the hands of aliens.

Bushman shared details about aliens, UFOs, and anti-gravity technology – which he says is being developed by US, Russian, and Chinese scientists at Area 51 (the US military facility).

In the video, Bushman is seen holding up second-hand “photo evidence” of aliens while describing them to viewers.

“They were approximately four and a half to five feet tall,” the former top aerospace scientist said. “They have three back bones. They’re actually cartilage,” he added, stating that they had fewer ribs than human beings.

He went on to state that their eyes and noses are different from humans, and that they are telepathic mind readers.

"They're able to use their own voice by telepathy to talk to you," he said. “You walk in the room with one of them, and all of a sudden you find yourself giving the answer to your question in your own voice.”

Boyd Bushman - His Last Interview: A Documentary on Area 51 and UFO's over Tucson, Arizona - YouTube

According to Bushman, there are two different groups of aliens.

“It’s like a cattle ranch,” he stated, adding that some can be up to 230 years old. “One group is wranglers, and the others are rustlers - the stealers of cattle.”

“Wranglers” are “much more friendly and have a better relationship with us.”

Bushman seemed to have known the details of where and how those aliens live.

He claimed the creatures are inhabitants of a planet called Quintumnia. It is located 68 light-years away from Earth, yet it takes them only 45 minutes to travel to our planet. At home, they commute through telepathy, Bushman insisted.

The deceased scientist went on to say that he actually saw their homes because he gave the aliens a camera to take pictures with. It is, however, hard to say what those pictures contain because the images turned out blurry.

In another revelation, Bushman said there is a special flight path to Area 51 from space.

He added that there are Americans working on UFOs from outer space 24 hours a day, reported the Metro.

“With respect to the alien craft, we have American citizens who are working on UFOs 24 hours a day,” he stated.

However, the alien seen in Bushman's photographs is actually available to buy at Walmart, according to an investigation by Quebec station TVQC.

source: http://rt.com/news/200903-aliens-loc...ampaign=chrome
 
Twila
+3
#2
Sometimes the brain does funny things when you get old...
 
B00Mer
+1
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Sometimes the brain does funny things when you get old...

The man is a brilliant scientist..

The the vastness of space with billions of stars and planets we are the only ones.. if you honestly think we have not been visited, give you head a shake.

What happens when you combine the DNA of an alien and a ape?? You get a hairless monkey called a "Human."
 
WLDB
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post


The the vastness of space with billions of stars and planets we are the only ones.. if you honestly think we have not been visited, give you head a shake.

Yeah given the vastness of space and how much stuff is out there I could buy the idea that there is probably some sort of life out there. It would be really weird if there wasnt. When it comes to them dropping buy for a visit - well, that I don't buy so far. I'd need more proof than an old guy on his death bed.
 
Tonington
+3
#5
Right, Russia, China, and the US are collaborating on anti-gravity technology...the idea that life could be out there, sure. The idea that those three nations would share cutting edge military applicable technology, not buying it.
 
B00Mer
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tonington View Post

Right, Russia, China, and the US are collaborating on anti-gravity technology...the idea that life could be out there, sure. The idea that those three nations would share cutting edge military applicable technology, not buying it.

Yet we have the International Space Station..
 
Twila
+3
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

The man is a brilliant scientist..

The the vastness of space with billions of stars and planets we are the only ones.. if you honestly think we have not been visited, give you head a shake.

What happens when you combine the DNA of an alien and a ape?? You get a hairless monkey called a "Human."

calm down. I'm not judging you nor should it matter to you if I were.

You think humans are alien and ape DNA combined? Really?

I so wanted to use this gif today...
 
WLDB
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yet we have the International Space Station..

Well, China isnt in on that and technically the agencies that did it were civilian rather than military.
 
B00Mer
#9
'UFO' sighting leaves Saint John man shaken

Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

You think humans are alien and ape DNA combined? Really?

So what do you think??

We evolved from apes?? Adam and Eve??

Scientists claim aliens put secret genetic code in human DNA

Neanderthal extinction refers to the sudden disappearance of Neanderthals during a time when modern humans began to emerge in Eurasia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_extinction

Think? What or how did we make the jump?
Last edited by B00Mer; Oct 30th, 2014 at 03:38 PM..
 
Cliffy
+2
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

'
Neanderthal extinction refers to the sudden disappearance of Neanderthals during a time when modern humans began to emerge in Eurasia.

Neanderthal extinction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Think? What or how did we make the jump?

A few on here missed that boat.
 
Twila
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

'UFO' sighting leaves Saint John man shaken



So what do you think??

We evolved from apes?? Adam and Eve??

Yes, apes. No adam and eve.

If aliens had the ability to travel through space, they'd have no interest in primitive man.
 
B00Mer
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

If aliens had the ability to travel through space, they'd have no interest in primitive man.

Yet you were not around to confirm that..

So it's just all hypocritical....
 
Cliffy
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Yes, apes. No adam and eve.

If aliens had the ability to travel through space, they'd have no interest in primitive man.

Create a slave labour force to mine gold and other minerals not available on their home planet, just like we want to do when we start colonizing other planets, to give one reason they were interested in primitive Man.
 
Corduroy
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Think? What or how did we make the jump?

The jump from where to where?
 
B00Mer
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

The jump from where to where?

From Neanderthal to modern humans..

Neanderthal genomics and the evolution of modern humans
 
Twila
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Create a slave labour force to mine gold and other minerals not available on their home planet, just like we want to do when we start colonizing other planets, to give one reason they were interested in primitive Man.

Seems highly improbable.

Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

From Neanderthal to modern humans..

Neanderthal genomics and the evolution of modern humans

Neanderthals and modern man interbred. There was no jump.
 
B00Mer
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Create a slave labour force to mine gold and other minerals not available on their home planet, just like we want to do when we start colonizing other planets, to give one reason they were interested in primitive Man.

You watch Discovery & History Channel too!!!

Ancient Aliens Watch Online | Full Episodes on History

Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Neanderthals and modern man interbred. There was no jump.

eh? So where did modern man come from?
 
Corduroy
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

From Neanderthal to modern humans..

Neanderthal genomics and the evolution of modern humans

From the link

"Current evidence suggests that the modern human and Neanderthal lineages diverged before the emergence of contemporary humans."

So according to your own evidence, the jump from Neanderthal to modern humans in fact never happened.
 
Tonington
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

eh? So where did modern man come from?

Earth.
 
Dexter Sinister
+4
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

So what do you think??

We evolved from apes??

No we did not evolve from apes, apes are still around. We share a common ancestor with apes, about 6 million years ago in the case of chimps and bonobos (which diverged 2 million years ago), 7 million for gorillas, 14 million for orang utans, 25 million for most other contemporary apes and monkeys.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Tonington View Post

Right, Russia, China, and the US are collaborating on anti-gravity technology...the idea that life could be out there, sure. The idea that those three nations would share cutting edge military applicable technology, not buying it.

Heck, I already have a foolproof anti-gravity device. Wanna buy one, cheap?
 
Corduroy
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

No we did not evolve from apes, apes are still around. We share a common ancestor with apes, about 6 million years ago in the case of chimps and bonobos (which diverged 2 million years ago), 7 million for gorillas, 14 million for orang utans, 25 million for most other contemporary apes and monkeys.

We are apes.
 
Tonington
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

No we did not evolve from apes, apes are still around. We share a common ancestor with apes, about 6 million years ago in the case of chimps and bonobos (which diverged 2 million years ago), 7 million for gorillas, 14 million for orang utans, 25 million for most other contemporary apes and monkeys.

Yes, exactly. And if the end result of humans were some pre-existing genome, plus that of aliens tens of thousands of years ago, then why would we not share more common features with those aliens the crank in the OP mentions? No change in our basic physiology. Definitely no telepathic communication. There's nothing that remarkable about humans compared to our ancestors.
 
B00Mer
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

From the link

"Current evidence suggests that the modern human and Neanderthal lineages diverged before the emergence of contemporary humans."

So according to your own evidence, the jump from Neanderthal to modern humans in fact never happened.

It also concluded we have Chimpanzee DNA in modern humans..

Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

We are apes.

We are hairless monkeys..
 
Tecumsehsbones
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

No we did not evolve from apes, apes are still around. We share a common ancestor with apes, about 6 million years ago in the case of chimps and bonobos (which diverged 2 million years ago), 7 million for gorillas, 14 million for orang utans, 25 million for most other contemporary apes and monkeys.

How far back for B00mer?

I'm thinking about 65-70 million years.
 
B00Mer
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

How far back for B00mer?

I'm thinking about 65-70 million years.

Oh ha ha!!! Your lineage only reach 2 million years ago.. you're a closer relative of our hairy ancestor.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Oh ha ha!!! Your lineage only reach 2 million years ago.. you're a closer relative of our hairy ancestor.

Well, I've seen your picture, and you have certain saurian characteristics. You could well be the last living assosaurus!
 
Dexter Sinister
+3
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

It also concluded we have Chimpanzee DNA in modern humans.

No it didn't, that's entirely the wrong way to put it. The human and chimpanzee genome have much in common, reflecting a shared ancestry, and we also have much in common, though less, with gorillas and orang utans and so on, for the same reason. It's not chimp DNA, it's primate DNA.
 
Corduroy
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

It also concluded we have Chimpanzee DNA in modern humans..

Nope. Try reading articles you post as evidence for your kooky theories.
 
B00Mer
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

No it didn't, that's entirely the wrong way to put it. The human and chimpanzee genome have much in common, reflecting a shared ancestry, and we also have much in common, though less, with gorillas and orang utans and so on, for the same reason. It's not chimp DNA, it's primate DNA.

OK quit monkeying around now..

Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Nope. Try reading articles you post as evidence for your kooky theories.

1st par.

"A fraction of biologically relevant human–chimpanzee sequence differences are thus likely to have arisen and become fixed exclusively on the modern human lineage."
 

Similar Threads

18
Does this video real?
by chineseroman | Jan 3rd, 2014
3
Is the ghost car video real?
by Johnnny | Jun 14th, 2007
10
Lockheed Martin Census
by Reverend Blair | May 11th, 2004