Fed up with Islam Yet???

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by hunboldt View Post

Hoo Hoo Hoo.
Those soundly beaten in two small wars were by an Islamic mercenary army recruited with the permission of the Sublime Porte in Egypt, plus the eight marine officers / recruiters...

The sublime Porte was 'p-owed ' by the Barbary states which were in REVOLT.

and THE SULTAN OF Morocco had signed a treaty , avoiding war.First Barbary War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read on, my friend.

Second Barbary War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

JLM
+1
Yep, I'm pretty well fed up with everything east of Greece and west of Sumatra. -

hunboldt
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Read on, my friend.

Second Barbary War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After the First Barbary War, the European nations had been engaged in warfare with one another (and the U.S. with the British). However, in the years immediately following the Second Barbary War, there was no general European war. This allowed the Europeans to build up their resources and challenge Barbary power in the Mediterranean without distraction. Over the following century, Algiers and Tunis became colonies of France in 1830 and 1881 respectively, while Tripoli returned to the control of the Ottoman Empire in 1835. In 1911, taking advantage of the power vacuum left by the fading Ottoman Empire, Italy assumed control of Tripoli. Europeans remained in control of the government in eastern North Africa until the mid-20th century. By then the iron-clad warships of the late 19th century and dreadnoughts of the early 20th century ensured European dominance of the Mediterranean sea.[ citation needed ]

The Ottoman empire had fought a number of battles during the Napoleonic wars, usually in alliance but occasionally against British Sea power, and had no illusions about what their breakaway states would face.

Ref to the career of Sir Sydney Smith, the 'Swedish Knight".

Locutus
This is how the loonies have to play when all else is futile...the elephant is just too damn big for the room...adding a 'phobe', 'ism', ist' and so on. Creating a false stigma to which they can all rally against...maybe hold a fundraising telethon and sing a cathartic verse of kumbaya to find themselves.

Cultural Jihad: Hollywood Documentary to Mock 'Islamophobes'

Politico reported Monday that “two comedians are tackling the sensitive topic of Islamophobia in the way they know best: laughter.” The article, entitled “Film tackles Islamophobia with humor,” puffs up Negin Farsad and Dean Obeidallah, "the co-directors of ‘The Muslims Are Coming!’ which tracks a group of Muslim-American stand-ups as they perform across the country and tackle people’s stereotypes.”

mock mock mock...

Cultural Jihad: Hollywood Documentary to Mock 'Islamophobes'

petros
Check the closet for boogiemen before you watch it.

Locutus
+1
More um, coincidence:

via vlad

Here is a screen capture from France’s law enforcement most wanted list . Out of the top 100 most wanted, over 90% appear to be from a group that is less than 10% of France’s population. Based on the name and look, it can be fairly accurately determined what that group might be.

Interesting peruse of France’s most wanted list | Vlad Tepes

- Liste personnes

petros
The only people who can afford "buy your way in immigration" is criminals.

We had the same problem with crooked Asians that bought their way in back in the 90's. It's slowed a little these days.

Now it's criminals on the refugee ticket.

I guess we get what they pay for.

Locutus
P'O'd New Yorker Has Car Blocked By Muslims - Cop Won't Write Ticket

I came out to find my legally parked van blocked in by illegally parked cabs. I asked a wandering traffic cop to give the cab a ticket since he was making me late for my next appointment. I was told, we are not allowed to ticket the taxis because they were worshiping in the mosque around the corner. There was no way for me to leave and I had my worker on the click as well. This is particularly infuriating because if I let my meter expire 1 minute for ANY reason, I am guaranteed a $130 ticket.

video

Blazing Cat Fur: P'O'd New Yorker Has Car Blocked By Muslims - Cop Won't Write Ticket

Colpy
Islam Hasn't Changed: We Have

Interesting quotes........and, just to validate the old timer's view of Islam...

Bride, 8, dies of injuries on wedding night in Yemen | GulfNews.com

petros
We'd better get some marriage laws, next thing you know there will be a TV show called Prepubescent Brides that will only encourage the arranged marriage whack jobs to come to Canada to take advantage of our lax laws.

Well Colpy? Are they still our ally or gingerly playing both sides?

hunboldt

Locutus
Cool stuff.

via bcf:

Look guys, new urinals!

How convenient. After all, you're paying for them.

Men will now have two more places to urinate. And since Canadian students are footing the bill for these Muslim footbaths at the University of Regina, everyone should be entitled to use them.

more

CANADA: Guess what these are…and guess who’s paying for them? | BARE NAKED ISLAM

hunboldt
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I'm sure there's some reason I should give a damn what Gene Simmons thinks about anything, I just can't quite figure out what it is.

Speaking in tongues was a Gene Simmons' speciality... I figured him for Maori.
Last edited by hunboldt; Sep 20th, 2013 at 03:43 PM..

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Cool stuff.

via bcf:

Look guys, new urinals!

How convenient. After all, you're paying for them.

Men will now have two more places to urinate. And since Canadian students are footing the bill for these Muslim footbaths at the University of Regina, everyone should be entitled to use them.

more

CANADA: Guess what these are…and guess who’s paying for them? | BARE NAKED ISLAM

Oh you KNOW what Canadian men are going to do in those!

hunboldt
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Cool stuff.

via bcf:

more

Actually, those are kinda neat. lave and let lave.. There are more civilized solutions:

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

And they won't flush after......
A flush Fatwa in the making....

Colpy
Nairobi Mall Shooting: Gunmen Throw Grenades, Open Fire At Upscale Shopping Center

hunboldt
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

the units are probably covered by full surveillance cameras, open and hidden, Anyhow- what is wrong with installing footbaths? More work for local plumbers.

Urinating in them would be like, say, someone urinating in a wash basin.

Colpy
Betraying the Benghazi victims - Ezra Levant

Colpy

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...ttack-pakistan

Colpy
Kenyan mall massacre torture claims emerge from soldiers | Mail Online

petros

Betraying the Benghazi victims - Ezra Levant

HELLLLLLO!!!!

We hired alQaeda to start this. Do you know why? Do you think Ezra would tell you why? Does he know why? Damn rights he does.

Libya threatened to nationalize Petro-Canada: WikiLeaks

A newly leaked U.S. diplomatic note says Libya threatened to nationalize Petro-Canada’s operations in the North African country over a spat with the Conservative government

OTTAWA—A newly leaked U.S. diplomatic note says Libya threatened to nationalize Petro-Canada’s operations in the North African country over a spat with the Conservative government.

Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi cancelled a September 2009 stopover in Newfoundland after Foreign Affairs Minister Lawrence Cannon promised a tongue-lashing for the hero’s welcome that Libya extended to a man convicted in the 1988 Lockerbie bombing.

The U.S. cable, obtained from WikiLeaks by British newspaper the Daily Telegraph, says Libya’s state oil company called in a senior Petro-Canada official with a threat to nationalize the firm’s operations in Libya if Canada did not apologize.

The cable says Canada’s ambassador to Libya, Sandra McCardell, told the U.S. embassy in Tripoli the Libyans demanded the apology within 24 hours.

“McArdle said she has advocated some kind of public and private statements from the Canadian (prime minister) and (foreign minister), which would indicate a Canadian welcome for the Libyans and hopefully turn the situation around,” the cable says.

“Libyans here are frantically calling the Canadian embassy, concerned that if the issue is not resolved, Gadhafi’s trip home will be complicated by lack of a place to stop for necessary refuelling.”

The Sept. 28, 2009, cable also says McCardell told her U.S. counterpart that Ottawa had initially planned to refuse the eccentric Gadhafi permission to stop on Sept. 29-30 in Newfoundland en route to Spain from the United Nations.

In the meantime, Canadian companies with business interests in Libya “launched a furious lobbying effort” and persuaded the Conservative government to allow the trip to go forward, the note says.

“However, McArdle said that the Canadian government’s precarious domestic situation and upcoming elections pressed the foreign minister (Cannon) to go public with his very stern message.”

Though Gadhafi’s government did not follow through on its apparent threat to take over Petro-Canada’s operations, a second WikiLeaks cable obtained by the Daily Telegraph indicates it doled out a milder punishment.

The Libyan government issued an order Sept. 30, 2009, forcing Petro-Canada and its operator, Libya’s Hrouj company, to cut production by 50 per cent, the note says.

What do you think Syria is all about?

Colpy
+1
Nigeria College Shooting: Dozens Of Students Shot Dead In Their Sleep

Philippine Troops Clash with Muslim Rebels in Southern City of Zamboanga | TIME.com

And on the lighter side of Islam:

Top Saudi cleric says women who drive risk damaging their ovaries - World News

Sal

And on the lighter side of Islam:

Top Saudi cleric says women who drive risk damaging their ovaries - World News

Yeah I noticed him a few days ago. Lovely man.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

Yeah I noticed him a few days ago. Lovely man.

NATO should invade, .... today ..... just sayin.

Pakistani Christians Protest Radical Muslim Attack on Church Killing 85

If I gave you a list of 20 groups over there right now would you be able to match them to their ultimate controller?

A radical Muslim is the one demanding women wear veils and stay out of sight. The US hired them to be the opposition to the USSR troops being in Afghanistan. They are the ones that like to throw acid in womens faces. The 'moderate Muslims' were the ones that had almost eradicated the old land barons if they resisted adopting the UN Human Rights documents that everybody signed. The very groups you are (rightfully) condemning are fully funded ny the US and the Usual Suspect Nations. I need to know if you are aware of that aspect of your (justified) rants.
Last edited by MHz; Sep 29th, 2013 at 04:03 PM..

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

NATO should invade, .... today ..... just sayin.

lol...well....At least if they did, this time it would be to release women from the cloak of oppression instead of just to keep control of the oil.

The women will win eventually, it's just how bad their life is in the mean time in so many Muslim countries around the world. Driving is just one issue. The guy is a d ick.

MHz
+1

lol...well....At least if they did, this time it would be to release women from the cloak of oppression instead of just to keep control of the oil.

The women will win eventually, it's just how bad their life is in the mean time in so many Muslim countries around the world. Driving is just one issue. The guy is a d ick.

Explain why the Gov in Bahrain is not when they will use Saudi tanks against a few protesters.

MHz
+1

I'm pretty sure the oil would be part of the rescue plan, even higher on the list that human rights.

gopher

Pakistani Christians Protest Radical Muslim Attack on Church Killing 85

Gee, I remember a long while ago the forum's Admin said we were not to post photos of dead children in response to my posting of dead Iraqi children thanks to Bush's invasion of Iraq.

Has that standard been removed by the Admin or was his instructions intended to make Bush's actions seem a bit more benign than there were?

No criticism of the poster above intended, jus' askin' ya know ....

MHz
I propose that children stop being killed so pictures are not available to be posted. Do I have a 2nd?