who wants CBC funding decreased?


captain morgan
+3
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

the rest of you are climate change deniers

nobody cares what you think.


What with all of your prolific posts pleading for people to believe in your man-made global warming arm-flapping, it's pretty evident that you care about what we think quite a bit
 
Hoid
#62
show me one

because nobody will argue with you anymore you have to invent conflict.
 
captain morgan
+4
#63
Your incessant begging for people to believe you is tiresome.


... I think that I'll go make a sammich
 
Hoid
#64
I refuse to discuss climate change with white nattys and therefore all I do is argue about climate change with white nattys.

because they are desperate for an enemy

someone somewhere must become the boogieman they all dream about
 
White_Unifier
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Your incessant begging for people to believe you is tiresome.
... I think that I'll go make a sammich

I'm gonna boil some dumplings.
 
petros
+3
#66
The ginger beef was good.

So ooooooo when does global warming kick in and why is it snowing in the Arctic with 24hr sunshine during a climate crisis?
 
taxslave
+2
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I refuse to discuss climate change with white nattys and therefore all I do is argue about climate change with white nattys.
because they are desperate for an enemy
someone somewhere must become the boogieman they all dream about

Because you have no proof to back up your religion while there is ample proof the truthers have lied and manipulated statistics to back their fale god to get grant money instead of jobs and to kill our economy. Your parental units must be frightfully embarrassed every time you post.
 
Hoid
#68
yes the proof is that our economy is booming

good point
 
Mowich
+3
#69
 
petros
+2
#70
I'm not sure what I'd do without Radio One and Two.
 
taxslave
+2
#71
Listen to the drivl on what CBC passs off in BC.
 
petros
+2
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Listen to the drivl on what CBC passs off in BC.

On TV the news is atrocious nation wide. Local content on RadioOne is excellent except like you say in BC.

It's too bad few with can afford to travel outside the lower painland They'd be lost.

Nothing would make sense. What they believe is out there isn't.
 
pgs
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

On TV the news is atrocious nation wide. Local content on RadioOne is excellent except like you say in BC.

It's too bad few with can afford to travel outside the lower painland They'd be lost.

Nothing would make sense. What they believe is out there isn't.

Lots of trees , mountains and water . As far as the eye can see .
 
petros
+2
#74
Which can be measured in meters until you hit prairie.

Then all you see is clear, clean blue sky.

It's intimidates the weak.
 
pgs
+1
#75
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Which can be measured in meters until you hit prairie.

Then all you see is clear, clean blue sky.

It's intimidates the weak.

And wind donít forget the wind .
 
petros
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

And wind donít forget the wind .

The worst winds I've experienced barring an F1 that trashed our shop and house have been in the Lower Mainland.
 
taxslave
+1
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Lots of trees , mountains and water . As far as the eye can see .

Trees are all gone. Clearcut far as the eye can see. Never been replanted either. Just asphalt, stripmalls and McMansions.
 
petros
+2
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Trees are all gone. Clearcut far as the eye can see. Never been replanted either. Just asphalt, stripmalls and McMansions.

Flying over it looks like a desert with the glaciers gone.
 
Hoid
-1
#79
oh look - a decreasing CBC funding thread has turned into a climate change hen party.

is that a surprise?

no. nothing could be more predictable.
 
petros
+4
#80
Oh look a white nutty duped by propaganda is flailing.
 
captain morgan
+3
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Oh look a white nutty duped by propaganda is flailing.


Yep, flailing around after being put through the ringer like a $5 hooker on payday
 
taxslave
+1
#82
At least a hooker has some value.
 
Dixie Cup
+1
#83
Defund the CBC - yes! Believe in Climate Change - seriously??? It's been changing for thousands of years! Took the progs this long to actually try to make money at it and they're succeeding. Unfortunately all they are doing is making us poorer while having absolutely nothing to do with climate (or weather even). Mother Nature will do what she has always done and it's up to us to adapt as we have for 100's of years!


That's what is so disturbing about Carbon Taxes - they do nothing for the average person but certainly lines pockets of those who are already wealthy and won't be hurt by the tax!
 
Hoid
#84
ipso facto defunder
 
petros
+1
#85
White nutty enjoys the propaganda does he?
 
captain morgan
+1
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

At least a hooker has some value.


Ouch!!


That one cut clean to the bone


Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

White nutty enjoys the propaganda does he?


he sure does, possibly even more than his $7 soy milk skinny latte with caramel and almond syrup
 

Similar Threads

6
Decreased Power Consumption?
by CanadianLove | Feb 19th, 2009
35
IVF Healthcare funding?
by Kreskin | Jan 9th, 2009
12
18
An End To Art Funding....PLEASE!
by Colpy | Dec 15th, 2008