Vaping Epidemic

White_Unifier
I might be more lenient on a shop that sells e-cigarettes and nicotine-free vaping liquids that advertizes itself outside its shop. While such liquids might be harmful, at least they're not addictive. Any shop that sells nicotine should have its advertizing strictly regulated.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

I might be more lenient on a shop that sells e-cigarettes and nicotine-free vaping liquids that advertizes itself outside its shop. While such liquids might be harmful, at least they're not addictive. Any shop that sells nicotine should have its advertizing strictly regulated.

Nicotine is less dangerous than pot. That doesn't mean that it's good for you.

hunterclail1221
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

True. But to highlight, there are nicotine-free e-juice/vaping liquids. So I agree, those with nicotine should face strict regulations.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by hunterclail1221 View Post

True. But to highlight, there are nicotine-free e-juice/vaping liquids. So I agree, those with nicotine should face strict regulations.

Just ignore those hundreds of other chemical combustion products being inhaled that haven't been tested yet.

taxslave

Bullshit.

White_Unifier

Just ignore those hundreds of other chemical combustion products being inhaled that haven't been tested yet.

They may be harmful, but at least they're not addictive. In other words, a person could quit easily enough once he's freed from the nicotine. Same with tobacco. Tobacco is harmful, but one puff has never killed anyone. It's the addictive nicotine in it that makes a person come back for more until it does kill him.

Curious Cdn

They may be harmful, but at least they're not addictive. In other words, a person could quit easily enough once he's freed from the nicotine. Same with tobacco. Tobacco is harmful, but one puff has never killed anyone. It's the addictive nicotine in it that makes a person come back for more until it does kill him.

You don't know that they're not addictive. This is all new stuff.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Bullshit.

Why in the world would you ever smoke that?!

Curious Cdn

It's one of the key ingredients in Hashish.

taxslave

Probably healthier than tobacco.

White_Unifier

Probably healthier than tobacco.

As far as I know, it doesn't contain any addictive ingredients at least, so you're pobably right.
Last edited by White_Unifier; Mar 8th, 2019 at 09:05 PM..

Curious Cdn

As far as i know, it doesn't contain any addictive ingredients at least, so you're pobably right.

The Tobacco industry would introduce something ADDICTIVE to their Vape chemicals?

Really?

Can't be true!

Not so!

Impossible!

White_Unifier

The Tobacco industry would introduce something ADDICTIVE to their Vape chemicals?
Really?
Can't be true!
Not so!
Impossible!

I was referring to Taxslave's cow dung. But yes, I agree that we shouldn't put it past the tobacco industry to add some other addictive chemical to its nicotine-free products. That's why we need tough laws around the advertizing not only of addictive products and services but of any business that sells them too.

Cannuck

Bullshit.

You think homeopathy is scientific so you’ll have to excuse people when they snicker at you