If a mountain trespassed another, the transgressor would be demolished

Torch light
If a mountain transgressed on another mountain ....
the top and slope of the transgressor would be destroyed
--- Arab poetry.

This is a parable in fact, which is also observed in the past and present as will it be in the future.
It is a law of God, the Just: sooner or later the wrong-doer will receive the same consequences of his wronging and transgressing.

Of course the transgressor, may be drunken with his self conceit.. like Hitler before his defeat, and like Pharaoh before his drowning .. to the last moment the tyrant clung to the straw on the water surface hoping he might escape with his crimes.

But God's law is the rule.. no criminal will escape with his crime without receiving the same dealing as he worked.
This concerns the individual as it concerns the governments and states ..

this is concerning the arrogant: the USA and its cherished illegal entity: the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...eir_Illusions_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Jews_Work_According_to_Their_Illusion s_
Last edited by Torch light; Feb 21st, 2019 at 06:19 AM..

Torch light
If anyone denies God's law of giving the same consequences to the perpetrator, like what he did to the victim, I'll tell you this:

This will be fulfilled by the court of man.. by judgment and law application,
or will be fulfilled by God Himself letting the perpetrator fall in his own pit which he dug for others, and in his same trap which he set for others.

If anyone denies this, and says: not necessarily .. the guilty may escape with his sins; I say to you: never, whatever small or big offense man has done, he will sooner or later receive the same dealing.

Therefore, you yourself: recall your acts during your life time in the past: you now are receiving and reaping the same of what you did in the past: whether a small and trivial or big and serious: the dealing will be received even if you go to Moon or Mars.. no escape from God's judgment.
Last edited by Torch light; Feb 21st, 2019 at 06:17 AM..

Serryah
So what happens to those who do not follow your God, Tourch? What if they had no faith beforehand but hear you speak of your God?

Torch light
I just have seen the last reply; now I go out and return few hours later by God's will.

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

So what happens to those who do not follow your God, Tourch? What if they had no faith beforehand but hear you speak of your God?

My God? Is He my own, or am I His own?... He owns me, and I am His servant.
My God is the Creator.. I worship the Creator Who owns the heavens and the earth. God Almighty and the Most Gracious.
Last edited by Torch light; Feb 21st, 2019 at 02:37 PM..

Jinentonix
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

My God is the Creator.. I worship the Creator Who owns the heavens and the earth. God Almighty and the Most Gracious.

Proud to be worldly wise and civilized.
Came out on top, might as well still be in the mud
So sure he's where he belongs.

Sure of himself and his place in this universe.
Facts would suggest he is overripe and underdone.
As naive as the day is long.

Created by God, when it's really the other way around.
Evolution's slave, chosen by coincidence.
Thinks that he was the one all along.

Though it's been proven time an time again
he still won't admit he's been wrong
all this time.

-Barstool Prophets

Torch light
This is a nice story which I read in the Quran interpretation of the aya in the Quran 17: 33 concerning this subject:

Some policemen went from Baghdad [in the middle of Iraq] to Mosul [in the north of Iraq] taking with them some detained men, to hand them over to the Mosul police.

After they accomplished their duty, and intended to return to Baghdad, they saw a man in the railway station, intending also to go to Baghdad, but his money were not sufficient to buy the ticket for the journey by the train;

so they said to him: “Come with us by the train, and we put the handcuffs on your hands, then when the collector comes, we will say to him: This is a detained man sent by the court to Baghdad, so he will leave you and go his way. Then we shall unlock the handcuffs from your hands after he leaves us.”

The man agreed about that, and they put the handcuffs on his hands and locked it. Then the train moved and their plan succeeded.

Later on, the policeman, who carried the key, protruded his head out of the train window to see something in the desert, while the train was quickly moving, and the key fell from his hand in the desert, so the hands of the man remained bound with the locked handcuffs. They tried to unlock it without the key, but could not succeed, so the police said to him: “When we shall arrive at Baghdad, we shall go to a blacksmith to unlock the handcuffs for you.”

Then when they arrived at Baghdad, they took him to a blacksmith, and said to him: “Unlock the handcuffs for this man.”

But when the blacksmith saw him, he recognized and seized him, and said to the police: “This man killed my father and escaped few years ago, and I futilely searched about him but could not find him; and he has now come to me upon his feet. Now, take us to the police officer and don’t unlock his handcuffs.”

So they took them both to the police detective, and the blacksmith proved his claim about the man in the court and retaliated of him.

Therefore, this incident confirms His saying – be glorified – in this aya, which means:

( Whoso is slain wrongfully [and undeservedly], We have given to his heir power [on the murderer by means of retaliation] )

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_33
quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_33

Torch light
In the last post, it was a miracle of God, that the murderer came bound with handcuffs, to the son of the victim .. even though after some period of time.

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Proud to be worldly wise and civilized.
-Barstool Prophets

Your civilization.. the materialistic and non-godly is gasping in its last days before expiring.

taxslave
+1
#10  Top Rated Post

I just have seen the last reply; now I go out and return few hours later by God's will.

If there truly wqs a gawd you would not be returning.

Torch light
Of course, there is God Almighty.
Anything cannot be unless with His will .. my returning as well as your returning or not returning is up to Him and His will.

Torch light
To continue along with the title of this thread that even a transgressing mountain would be crushed:

God - be glorified - forbids the transgression on people and trespassing their rights.

Quran 7: 33, which means:
(Say [Mohammed]:
"My Lord has only forbidden the fornication, such as be public and such be secret,
and the [consumption of] wine,
and to trespass [against people] undeservedly,
and [He has forbidden] that you [people] should associate, with God, that for which He did not reveal any warrant [in the heavenly books],
and [He has forbidden] that you say against God [words] that you do not know [like the 'Sa’iba', the 'Wassiela' and others of the cattle dedicated to idols.]
)

More explanation is at the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_33
quran-ayat.com/pret/7.htm#a7_33

Serryah

You didn't answer the question.

For people who never heard of your God, what happens to them once they do, even if they've never read the Quran, but have only seen phrases of it on pamphlets or snippets some other way?

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Hearing Torchlight speak of God is enough to make many people PRAY for ATHEISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN FACT most people who hear Torchlight or MHz or Theend speak of God end up PRAYING that LIE-berals will be defeated in the next election so we will not be importing any more religious LUNATICS TO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

taxslave

Of course, there is God Almighty.
Anything cannot be unless with His will .. my returning as well as your returning or not returning is up to Him and His will.

ROFLMFAO. You religious zealots are still fighting over who has the better gawd and you think you can convince educated people any of the 5000 or so gawds exist?

spaminator
+1

If a mountain transgressed on another mountain ....
the top and slope of the transgressor would be destroyed

go tell it on the mountain

Blackleaf
I'm sat here in the trendy The Foundry Project bar in a teeming and buzzing Manchester city centre in the Northern Quarter drinking a pint that cost 5.50 and looking at a menu in which cheeseburgers cost 8.50! Obviously some sort of hipster place. The beer is nice, though.