Capitalism will save this world


HarperCons
-1
#1501
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Hahaha the top picture with planted trees basically a reclamation by someone who did some kind of construction there first.

you have no idea what the top picture is, you ignoramus.
 
HarperCons
+1 / -1
#1502
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

That’s what we want , death and destruction of all .

yea, you're too stupid to realize it, but that's exactly what you strive for.
 
Walter
#1503
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

yea, you're too stupid to realize it, but that's exactly what you strive for.

Progs be funny.
 
pgs
#1504
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Tobad all you are getting is a lump of coal .
 
pgs
#1505
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

yea, you're too stupid to realize it, but that's exactly what you strive for.

Go choke on a stoggy .
 
petros
#1506
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

What do you want to be when you grow up?
 
Cliffy
+1
#1507
 
pgs
+1
#1508
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

What do you want to be when you grow up?

It appears he is aiming for bar code .
 
Cliffy
-1
#1509
All the privileged countries feed directly from the resource theft and ruin of poorer countries. Poor, but immensely rich with natural resources. Resources they leave alone because they are into caring for their land and forests. Truly the rich nations are actually the poor, they must steal from others to continue with lives of greed and excess. That's why they have the biggest armies. So many places destroyed by destabilizing forces, despot governments put in place, then war and slavery. It's left two thirds of the planet in ruin, with desertification from forest loss, and famines from people being forcibly removed their lands for mining and other internationally profitable business. Places like Africa, richest on Earth, yet suffering horribly because of foreign invaders and their greed fueled crusades of evil enterprise. To watch the Amazon go down, with the last wild tribes in it, it's just too much sadness. We need to end globalization and greed fueled invasions. No government ought to be allowed to ruin it's own ecological health and balance on behalf of any industry, foreign or domestic.
No invaders ought to be able to take over nations and install false colonial governments to facilitate the resource theft and destruction of that nation.
No nation ought to be allowed to invade, or economically overthrow others.
I am forever haunted by the African girl in a video someone sent me.
She was beautiful, and she was killed for her organs to be sold.
Every life on this world has equal value!!!
**** every form of privilege.
We need to all be willing to live in tents with nothing to bring down the empire that is eating our world, enslaving our brother and sisters, and destroying mother earth.
If a way of life make other's lives unlivable in other places, it's a total shit way of life.
Not acceptable.
The money system has to go.
At the top of the money system pyramid is a world consuming, human destroying, greed infected demon hoard.
Time to chuck it.
We're all slaves.
This world used to be abundant, thriving, and everyone on it was free.
Freedom is where you don't need money to live, you can roam the Earth freely.
Nobody owns a thing, and everyone everywhere equally owns the whole beautiful living world.
If we try real hard we could imagine what it looks like, maybe even remember.
Everything interconnected.
What we do to other life we do to ourselves.
Real humanity is nurturing, not cruelty.
- Joel Davis Holmberg
 
MHz
#1510
We need to try a little harder.
 
Curious Cdn
#1511
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Go choke on a stoggy .

What the hell is a "stoggy"?

Is that some sort of weird pig thing?
 
pgs
+1
#1512
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

All the privileged countries feed directly from the resource theft and ruin of poorer countries. Poor, but immensely rich with natural resources. Resources they leave alone because they are into caring for their land and forests. Truly the rich nations are actually the poor, they must steal from others to continue with lives of greed and excess. That's why they have the biggest armies. So many places destroyed by destabilizing forces, despot governments put in place, then war and slavery. It's left two thirds of the planet in ruin, with desertification from forest loss, and famines from people being forcibly removed their lands for mining and other internationally profitable business. Places like Africa, richest on Earth, yet suffering horribly because of foreign invaders and their greed fueled crusades of evil enterprise. To watch the Amazon go down, with the last wild tribes in it, it's just too much sadness. We need to end globalization and greed fueled invasions. No government ought to be allowed to ruin it's own ecological health and balance on behalf of any industry, foreign or domestic.
No invaders ought to be able to take over nations and install false colonial governments to facilitate the resource theft and destruction of that nation.
No nation ought to be allowed to invade, or economically overthrow others.
I am forever haunted by the African girl in a video someone sent me.
She was beautiful, and she was killed for her organs to be sold.
Every life on this world has equal value!!!
**** every form of privilege.
We need to all be willing to live in tents with nothing to bring down the empire that is eating our world, enslaving our brother and sisters, and destroying mother earth.
If a way of life make other's lives unlivable in other places, it's a total shit way of life.
Not acceptable.
The money system has to go.
At the top of the money system pyramid is a world consuming, human destroying, greed infected demon hoard.
Time to chuck it.
We're all slaves.
This world used to be abundant, thriving, and everyone on it was free.
Freedom is where you don't need money to live, you can roam the Earth freely.
Nobody owns a thing, and everyone everywhere equally owns the whole beautiful living world.
If we try real hard we could imagine what it looks like, maybe even remember.
Everything interconnected.
What we do to other life we do to ourselves.
Real humanity is nurturing, not cruelty.
- Joel Davis Holmberg

Zimbabwe. Peace and harmony .
 
Walter
+1
#1513
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

All the privileged countries feed directly from the resource theft and ruin of poorer countries. Poor, but immensely rich with natural resources. Resources they leave alone because they are into caring for their land and forests. Truly the rich nations are actually the poor, they must steal from others to continue with lives of greed and excess. That's why they have the biggest armies. So many places destroyed by destabilizing forces, despot governments put in place, then war and slavery. It's left two thirds of the planet in ruin, with desertification from forest loss, and famines from people being forcibly removed their lands for mining and other internationally profitable business. Places like Africa, richest on Earth, yet suffering horribly because of foreign invaders and their greed fueled crusades of evil enterprise. To watch the Amazon go down, with the last wild tribes in it, it's just too much sadness. We need to end globalization and greed fueled invasions. No government ought to be allowed to ruin it's own ecological health and balance on behalf of any industry, foreign or domestic.
No invaders ought to be able to take over nations and install false colonial governments to facilitate the resource theft and destruction of that nation.
No nation ought to be allowed to invade, or economically overthrow others.
I am forever haunted by the African girl in a video someone sent me.
She was beautiful, and she was killed for her organs to be sold.
Every life on this world has equal value!!!
**** every form of privilege.
We need to all be willing to live in tents with nothing to bring down the empire that is eating our world, enslaving our brother and sisters, and destroying mother earth.
If a way of life make other's lives unlivable in other places, it's a total shit way of life.
Not acceptable.
The money system has to go.
At the top of the money system pyramid is a world consuming, human destroying, greed infected demon hoard.
Time to chuck it.
We're all slaves.
This world used to be abundant, thriving, and everyone on it was free.
Freedom is where you don't need money to live, you can roam the Earth freely.
Nobody owns a thing, and everyone everywhere equally owns the whole beautiful living world.
If we try real hard we could imagine what it looks like, maybe even remember.
Everything interconnected.
What we do to other life we do to ourselves.
Real humanity is nurturing, not cruelty.
- Joel Davis Holmberg

All bullshit.
 
MHz
#1514
Walnut, which section of the map would you like to be in if you don't want to say which group you are in. I'm pretty sure I'm part of the red dot group. That isn't depressing, getting there from any of the other places would be 'depressing'.


 
Cliffy
-1
#1515
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

All bullshit.

You really don't have a clue how the world works, do you, Wally.
 
pgs
+1
#1516
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You really don't have a clue how the world works, do you, Wally.

He is more grounded in reality than you .Did your extinct tribe get on the gravy train yet ? Is your honorary membership going to get you on the gravy train ?
 
Cliffy
-1
#1517
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

He is more grounded in reality than you .Did your extinct tribe get on the gravy train yet ? Is your honorary membership going to get you on the gravy train ?

Your ignorance is only foreshadowed by Wally's.
 
Cliffy
-1
#1518
"We see your tech no logical society devour you before your very eyes we hear your anguished cries exalting greed through progress while you seek material advances the sound of flowers dying carry messages through the wind trying to tell you about balance and your safety
But your minds are chained to your machines and the strings dangling from your puppeteers hands turning you, twisting you into forms and confusions beyond your control
Your mind for a job your mind for a t.v. your mind for a hair dryer your mind for consumption.
With your atom bombs your material bombs your drug bombs your racial bombs your class bombs your sexist bombs your ageist bombs
Devastating your natural shelters making you homeless on earth chasing you into illusions fooling you, making you pretend you can run away from the ravishing of your spirit
While the sound of flowers dying carry messages through the wind trying to tell you about balance and your safety."
- John Trudell "Look At Us"
 
MHz
#1519
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You really don't have a clue how the world works, do you, Wally.

He knows, so do all capitalists, that is why it is never spoken about very much.

Welcome to the Yukon Gold Rush.

Last edited by MHz; Jan 18th, 2019 at 02:37 PM..
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#1520
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

He knows, so do all capitalists, that is why it is never spoken about very much.
Welcome to the Yukon Gold Rush.

I've walked on those tailings. They keep working them over and over and they keep finding more gold in them.
 
MHz
#1521
They would be a good example of a Government make work program. The Gov has the money to do a 3D map as part of the planning stage as it would set the processing steps as well as the final landscaping. Using the photo above the river would be changed as the untouched area would be included and as the piles are moved the bedrock has to washed and vacuumed bare. I mention that as the water would have allowed gold to sink lower than the original dig could clean out. 1,000 machines that are all owner operator with the Gov financing it all and buying the machines back at the end of about 20 years of hard work.

White water gold would be a blessing to the chopper industry. When the Gold Rush show was on they had to move a big rock from upstream and when it stopped downstream of the hole they were cleaning out it raised the level of the water a bit. If they added to that the water coming past the hole would be a few feet higher and at a low flow rate the hole should be in 'calmer water'. The tailings could be added to the dam so it was in place year after year and every 10 years they would clean the hole out again.
 
Curious Cdn
#1522
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

They would be a good example of a Government make work program. The Gov has the money to do a 3D map as part of the planning stage as it would set the processing steps as well as the final landscaping. Using the photo above the river would be changed as the untouched area would be included and as the piles are moved the bedrock has to washed and vacuumed bare. I mention that as the water would have allowed gold to sink lower than the original dig could clean out. 1,000 machines that are all owner operator with the Gov financing it all and buying the machines back at the end of about 20 years of hard work.
White water gold would be a blessing to the chopper industry. When the Gold Rush show was on they had to move a big rock from upstream and when it stopped downstream of the hole they were cleaning out it raised the level of the water a bit. If they added to that the water coming past the hole would be a few feet higher and at a low flow rate the hole should be in 'calmer water'. The tailings could be added to the dam so it was in place year after year and every 10 years they would clean the hole out again.

Not final landscaping yet. Those Klondike Creek tailings have been re-worked something like nine times over and they are probably still economical to mine again.
 
Cliffy
#1523
 
Walter
+1
#1524
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Because they believed socialism would create Utopia. (I finished the speaking bubble.)
 
pgs
+4
#1525
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Funny everywhere I look I see us cleaning up the mess of the past . False Creek here in Vancouver is a prime example of a catastrophic wasteland . When Iwas a boy it was a sewage pit full of heavy metals and sludge , today it is clean and supporting marine life . We used to heat our homes with wood and coal causing air pollution, with the change to natural gas the air pollution has fallen drastically. We also reclaim the land after mining . Generally speaking we have cleaned up our collective act considerably in the last 50 years .
But then of course we have the native reserves rhetoric haven’t changed at all in those 50 years . Need car parts go route around the Rez .
 
DaSleeper
+1
#1526
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Funny everywhere I look I see us cleaning up the mess of the past . False Creek here in Vancouver is a prime example of a catastrophic wasteland . When Iwas a boy it was a sewage pit full of heavy metals and sludge , today it is clean and supporting marine life . We used to heat our homes with wood and coal causing air pollution, with the change to natural gas the air pollution has fallen drastically. We also reclaim the land after mining . Generally speaking we have cleaned up our collective act considerably in the last 50 years .
But then of course we have the native reserves rhetoric haven’t changed at all in those 50 years . Need car parts go route around the Rez .

That's what you call cleaning up to achieve a tangible goal, not a pipe dream.
Years ago the paper mill here in Kapuskasing cleaned up it's effluent with the use of clarifiers..
It only took a few years and instead of dead fish in the bay downstream fron the mill you could see "fingerlings"....Fish were actually spawning there, instead of dying!


Now there is the problem of mercury level in fish because of a couple of hydro electric dams up river from Kapuskasing that were built after....?
Last edited by DaSleeper; Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:35 AM..
 
petros
+2
#1527
Try building something without putting down a hefty reclamation bond. The way Cliff talks the Govt should be raking in $100 of millions a month in foreited bonds.
 
Curious Cdn
#1528
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Try building something without putting down a hefty reclamation bond. The way Cliff talks the Govt should be raking in $100 of millions a month in foreited bonds.

Maybe they would get if the "fix" wasn't in.
 
petros
+1
#1529
It's rigged is it?
 
MHz
#1530
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Because they believed socialism would create Utopia. (I finished the speaking bubble.)

Why would an out and out Dictator feel compelled to lie about being a Dictator? The IMF on the other hand is the ones that originally made promises that allowed foreign investment, 'big oil' rather than 'big farming' in this case. How would that differ from this 'conspiracy introduction' .
the country in question. Before the IMF got interested in the oil they had gone through Central America and gobbled up all the land for the United Fruit Growers and further south the coke was a nice addition to the global drug industry that was already in place, legally through 'big pharma' or illegally through the 'Black Market'.
The contracts introduced by the IMF were priced at bring a 3rd world country (1950) into being what Kuwait was thanks to the oil in the ground and signing on the dotted line. Reality is 15% of the contract was fulfilled and just 'the elite' saw those changes, such as power and telephone and running water. The Military was trained to protect the interests of the 15% from any action started thy the 85% of the people whose lives had not only not improved (as promised) but had gotten worse as the money spent on them should have been exported along with the oil to the only people who mattered, the owners of the IMF.
The trend is not unique, it is a standard move for the IMF and a revolt usually happen about 25 years later. I'll let you ponder on why the core people are university students who are the only people in the country to know anything about what goes on outside of their immediate community. They moved to 4th world conditions rather than 2nd world by people who turned out to be liars and thieves, you kind of people, Right?
 

Similar Threads

8
How to save the world
by I think not | Nov 2nd, 2010
348
7 Ways to Save the World
by I think not | Nov 1st, 2010
73
Socialists Will Save The World
by darkbeaver | Apr 21st, 2007