Black & Orange Day, What A Ripoff

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

What a novel concept Bear! Shame that the people who run the schools don't seem to see that.

Sterilization seems to be their method.

That's awesome in hospitals and tattoo parlours, but geezus, they're kid, they're curious, inquisitive, and little sponges absorbing everything they can. We're a culture of cultures, why not add some new stuff and grow.

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

Sterilization seems to be their method.

That's awesome in hospitals and tattoo parlours, but geezus, they're kid, they're curious, inquisitive, and little sponges absorbing everything they can. We're a culture of cultures, why not add some new stuff and grow.

Sterilization, that's exactly what it is. In a place that purports to be the place to help young minds grow, this death march towards the banal is probably the thing that actually bothers me the most.

CDNBear
+1

Sterilization, that's exactly what it is. In a place that purports to be the place to help young minds grow, this death march towards the banal is probably the thing that actually bothers me the most.

Me too, which is why I'm so happy my kids aren't in the public school system anymore.

Goober
Kerist, I know a number of Muslims that were taking their kids out on Halloween.

CDNBear
+3
Who doesn't love free Candy!!!

Sal
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

Kerist, I know a number of Muslims that were taking their kids out on Halloween.

all of our LINC program Muslims were...the babies were all dressed up for daycare with their little bags open and ready to go

what kid doesn't like candy

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

Who doesn't love free Candy!!!

You and your sweet tooth.

shadowshiv

You and your sweet tooth.

His tooth may be sweet, but I am sweet all over!