Advisers on the ground No 1 5.00%
Increased immigration of DP's Yes 2 10.00%
Increased immigration of DP's No 5 25.00%
Deploy FOO, Forward Observation Officer Yes 6 30.00%
Deploy FOO, Forward Observation Officer No 1 5.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTears View Post

And they will be allowed to reenter the fold by Obama's boys and girls. It's like watching a beaten dog licking the hand of the person who beat it.

I disagree - The Saudi;s will make that decision.
After Obama with his FP decision on the MB Govt in Egypt, Obama was toasted in Egypt and Saudi. The Saudi's are funding the Egyptian Govt.
Also by the Camp David accords, US failure to adhere to the terms breaks that treaty. Reason they temporarily suspended aid and did not make it permanent.
Syria is the linchpin, along with Iran and no nukes.

Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpy View Post

Its about time we faced a serious fact here. Like it or not we are going to be at war,
Either the war will be over there and it will eventually come here I have no doubt of
that.
We have been at war with a radical element of Islam promoted and financed by
some of our friends. The difference is ISIS is embolden and now they are even
prepared to go at some of their friends. Iran, Saudi Arabia and others are getting
nervous and quietly discussing action with nontraditional fiends even though no one
will admit it.
We've been at war and they have a head start because our heads have been buried
in the sand. We engage in niceties while their friends blow things up and then a
Mosque is built next to the destruction
Yes there are many nice people who mean no harm and they don't like what's happening
but what label should they wear so we know the good ones from the bad ones?
This is not about race either Muslims come in all colors and nationalities but then these
Militia groups in rural areas of Canada and America are also pulling at the fabric of the
nation
One thing that concerns me is stupid people those who will shoot anyone wearing a
turban not realizing more than Muslims wear turbans
I don't know what the answer is and how we are going to solve the problems pending
but we better figure it out because events at the Parliament Building are just the
begiing.

Oh and this poll shows that as many people are divided about no as are in favor

This poll is a crap shoot.

darkbeaver
T he Chinese will straighten out the ME after the western economic collapse. We got no gold, the papers no good no more, time to move on to the next dog, the emeny approaches, our submarines lurk off our shores even now awaiting the Islamic armada, resolved not to be forcefully converted to Sharia.

BaalsTears
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

I disagree -

That is your perogative.

Quote:

The Saudi;s will make that decision.

KSA is an important player, but not the only one or even the decisive one.

Quote:

After Obama with his FP decision on the MB Govt in Egypt, Obama was toasted in Egypt and Saudi. The Saudi's are funding the Egyptian Govt.

Yes.

Quote:

Also by the Camp David accords, US failure to adhere to the terms breaks that treaty. Reason they temporarily suspended aid and did not make it permanent.

Ask TB about the consequences of a nonmaterial breach of agreement.

Quote:

Syria is the linchpin, along with Iran and no nukes.

Syria is the theater of action. Iran may be the decisive player with true staying power. No nukes? I'm afraid it is too late for that. The Obama Administration has already acknowledged that Iran will soon have nukes. As a result, a new era of nuclear proliferation has opened up in the middle east.

Quote:

This poll is a crap shoot.

I guess so.

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

T he Chinese will straighten out the ME after the western economic collapse. We got no gold, the papers no good no more, time to move on to the next dog, the emeny approaches, our submarines lurk off our shores even now awaiting the Islamic armada, resolved not to be forcefully converted to Sharia.

I've come to really admire Chinese statecraft.