Nation-wide anti-Trudeau campaign launched by grassroots anti-abortion activists


Locutus
+2
#1
Toronto, March 12, 2015- Campaign Life Coalition Youth (CLCY) and the Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform (CCBR) are launching the biggest pro-life campaign in the history of Canada against Liberal leader Justin Trudeau and what they call his “extremist position” on abortion. The #NO2Trudeau Campaign kicks off at the University of Victoria tomorrow, the first stop in a nation-wide speaking tour that will cross nine provinces from coast to coast with the goal of activating grassroots activists to distribute one million pieces of literature in ridings across the country, mass phone calling, and election volunteering.

“For the first time in Canadian history, we have the leader of the Liberal Party of Canada forcing his entire caucus to hold his personal views on abortion” said Alissa Golob, Youth Coordinator for CLC and one of the campaign’s main organizers. “Not only that, but Justin Trudeau is ignoring and discriminating against the majority of Canadians who support abortion restrictions, by proclaiming they are not welcome to run for the Liberal Party of Canada.”

“We plan on revitalizing pro-lifers and begin the creation of a new pro-life consensus in Canada,” said Jonathon Van Maren, Communications Director for CCBR and the campaign’s co-organizer. “Around 100,000 pre-born human beings are decapitated, dismembered, and disembowelled each year in our country. We’ve found that when we expose the injustice of abortion as well as a politician’s stance on the issue, people change their position.”

CLC Youth and CCBR urge all pro-life Canadians to join the #No2Trudeau launch and join them in campaigning against Justin Trudeau in this year’s federal election.

About Campaign Life Coalition Youth

Campaign Life Coalition Youth is a division of Campaign Life Coalition, Canada’s oldest and largest political pro-life organization. CLC Youth’s mission is to create opportunities for young people to engage in this modern-day civil rights movement. For more information visit www.campaignlifecoalition.com/Youth

About Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform

The Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform is an educational human rights organization that exists to make abortion – an action that kills a pre-born child – unthinkable. For more information visit www.endthekilling.ca


Nation-wide anti-Trudeau campaign launched by grassroots anti-abortion activists - Campaign Life Coalition
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+3
#2
I can hear the one hand clapping from here.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+5
#3  Top Rated Post
So, these people want to force their views on everyone while deriding someone who believes in women's rights. Pro choice is not pro abortion. It is about the basic right for women to decide what is right for them. As women have been saying for decades, "governments should stay out of our vag i n a s."
 
Liberalman
Free Thinker
#4
It's a money game.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/ca...l-economy.html
 
captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

So, these people want to force their views on everyone while deriding someone who believes in women's rights. Pro choice is not pro abortion. It is about the basic right for women to decide what is right for them. As women have been saying for decades, "governments should stay out of our vag i n a s."

As long as these folks demand that the public healthcare system perform the procedures, the gubmint has a say
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
#6
We have rights to abortion because anything else is unconstitutional according to the Supreme Court of Canada. There are no laws about abortion, the government is not involved. It is about civil rights not laws. Anti-abortionist want to make it law. They will fail just like before. There is no logic or reasoning with the emotionally inflamed.

"governments should stay out of our vag i n a s." Messing around in women's privates is rape, pure and simple.
Last edited by Cliffy; Mar 12th, 2015 at 02:34 PM..
 
captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

We have rights to abortion because anything else is unconstitutional according to the Supreme Court of Canada. There are no laws about abortion, the government is not involved. It is about civil rights not laws. Anti-abortionist want to make it law. They will fail just like before. There is no logic or reasoning with the emotionally inflamed.

"governments should stay out of our vag i n a s." Messing around in women's privates is rape, pure and simple.

Sure, I'll agree whole-heartedly with on the ability to seek and receive an abortion, although I won't go as far as calling it a 'right'

That said, there is nothing that demands that the public at large fund your choice to get that abortion
 
petros
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

We have rights to abortion because anything else is unconstitutional according to the Supreme Court of Canada. There are no laws about abortion, the government is not involved. It is about civil rights not laws. Anti-abortionist want to make it law. They will fail just like before. There is no logic or reasoning with the emotionally inflamed.

"governments should stay out of our vag i n a s." Messing around in women's privates is rape, pure and simple.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

So, these people want to force their views on everyone while deriding someone who believes in women's rights. Pro choice is not pro abortion. It is about the basic right for women to decide what is right for them. As women have been saying for decades, "governments should stay out of our vag i n a s."

Abortion isn't a Right. It was decriminalized.

F-cking idiot.
 
eh1eh
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

So, these people want to force their views on everyone while deriding someone who believes in women's rights. Pro choice is not pro abortion. It is about the basic right for women to decide what is right for them. As women have been saying for decades, "governments should stay out of our vag i n a s."

Just to add fire to the flame Pierre said almost the same thing. You would think freedom loving, teeeerrrist hating conservatives would want more freedoms for people.

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Abortion isn't a Right. It was decriminalized.

F-cking idiot.

So, it's not against the law therefore people are free to choose it.

Unless you are saying I'm not free to choose to do things that aren't against the law? Hmmm?
 
Sal
No Party Affiliation
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Sure, I'll agree whole-heartedly with on the ability to seek and receive an abortion, although I won't go as far as calling it a 'right'

That said, there is nothing that demands that the public at large fund your choice to get that abortion

or your vasectomy, or your cancer treatments or your fertility treatments or your psychiatric counselling or your imprisonment term
 
petros
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

So, it's not against the law therefore people are free to choose it.

Unless you are saying I'm not free to choose to do things that aren't against the law? Hmmm?

Go ahead, get one. Pay for it yourself and don't demand it from facilities or doctors that chose not to do them just because they are the only ones in a region by screaming it's a right.
 
personal touch
Bloc Québécois
#12
Let it be Boys and Girls!
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+3
#13
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Why should you have a say ?
You don't have a vag---a either .
 
captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

or your vasectomy, or your cancer treatments or your fertility treatments or your psychiatric counselling or your imprisonment term

Agree on the vasectomy issue, but you are bending way over backwards on the cancer analogy.

Last I heard, pregnancy wasn't a disease

Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Why should you have a say ?
You don't have a vag---a either .

You might want to retract that statement; Cliffy clearly has one
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

This has nothing to do with regulating ******s. If you have to make stuff up to argue your position, you must obviously have a weak position to begin with.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

So, these people want to force their views on everyone while deriding someone who believes in women's rights. Pro choice is not pro abortion. It is about the basic right for women to decide what is right for them. As women have been saying for decades, "governments should stay out of our vag i n a s."

Again, it isn't about a woman's right to choose. It is about protecting the life of the fetus. That is all its about. If you disagree that a fetus is a human being then argue that point. Many years ago some folks thought black folks should have the same rights and I'm sure there were plantation owners that thought those without a cotton farm should butt out.
 
gerryh
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

"governments should stay out of our vag i n a s." Messing around in women's privates is rape, pure and simple.



That's wonderful. But it's not about a "womans" right really. It's about the rights of that child not to be dismembered and killed for no other reason than it's parents selfishness.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#18
I really need to start updating my JustinTrudeauSucks.com website.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

That's wonderful. But it's not about a "womans" right really. It's about the rights of that child not to be dismembered and killed for no other reason than it's parents selfishness.

It is only your opinion that a fetus is a child. And children all over Canada and the US are going hungry, are being neglected and abused and these same 'people without vag i n a s don't give a rats azz about them. In fact they are busy cutting funding to poor, to school food programs, education, single moms, etc. So stop with the moral outrage when all these bozos care about is the fetus but once they are born, they turn a blind eye. These bozos are a bunch of moral hypocrites with tunnel vision. It is none of theirs or your business. It is between a woman, her doctor and her god. "judge not..." and mind your own business.

And Captain, you are beyond a doubt one of the most ignorant pricks on here.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

It is only your opinion that a fetus is a child. And children all over Canada and the US are going hungry, are being neglected and abused and these same 'people without vag i n a s don't give a rats azz about them. In fact they are busy cutting funding to poor, to school food programs, education, single moms, etc. So stop with the moral outrage when all these bozos care about is the fetus but once they are born, they turn a blind eye. These bozos are a bunch of moral hypocrites with tunnel vision. It is none of theirs or your business. It is between a woman, her doctor and her god. "judge not..." and mind your own business.

And Captain, you are beyond a doubt one of the most ignorant pricks on here.

Yup it's a ok to kill an unborn fetus , rather than have more born to run wild on the rez .
Is that your point Cliff ?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yup it's a ok to kill an unborn fetus , rather than have more born to run wild on the rez .
Is that your point Cliff ?

You are running a close second to the Captain. All the single poor moms I know are Caucasian you ignorant prick.
 
gerryh
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You are running a close second to the Captain. All the single poor moms I know are Caucasian you ignorant prick.


and why are they single moms cliffy?

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

It is only your opinion that a fetus is a child. And children all over Canada and the US are going hungry, are being neglected and abused and these same 'people without vag i n a s don't give a rats azz about them. In fact they are busy cutting funding to poor, to school food programs, education, single moms, etc. So stop with the moral outrage when all these bozos care about is the fetus but once they are born, they turn a blind eye. These bozos are a bunch of moral hypocrites with tunnel vision. It is none of theirs or your business. It is between a woman, her doctor and her god. "judge not..." and mind your own business.

And Captain, you are beyond a doubt one of the most ignorant pricks on here.


Of course, what WAS I thinking. The obvious answer is to kill the child. Of course.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

It is only your opinion that a fetus is a child. And children all over Canada and the US are going hungry, are being neglected and abused and these same 'people without vag i n a s don't give a rats azz about them. In fact they are busy cutting funding to poor, to school food programs, education, single moms, etc. So stop with the moral outrage when all these bozos care about is the fetus but once they are born, they turn a blind eye. These bozos are a bunch of moral hypocrites with tunnel vision. It is none of theirs or your business. It is between a woman, her doctor and her god. "judge not..." and mind your own business.

And Captain, you are beyond a doubt one of the most ignorant pricks on here.

So you're saying that it's better to kill unwanted people. Seems that's been tried by many different states in the history of man for a multitude of reasons.
 
gerryh
#24
I have a novel, and obviously untried, solution. How about those that don't want to have children, not get pregnant, and those not willing to adjust their lifestyle to ensure they don't get pregnant, take responsibility for their actions and not kill the result of their actions. It's not like everyone doesn't know where babies come from.
 
gore0bsessed
+1
#25
all these so called pro-lifers are a joke. they aren't very pro-life at all when you really get to know their opinions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvF1Q3UidWM
 
gerryh
#26
Oh cool, another idiot that quotes comedians to prove points.
 
gore0bsessed
#27
we already know abortion is good for society. this is an unequivocal fact. imagine every unwanted child being forced to be born , what the hell are you going to do with them all?
the bottom line is woman should have the choice to decide what to do with their baby, not some mental cases who base their opinions on a hypocritical patriarchal religions.
 
gerryh
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessed View Post

we already know abortion is good for society. this is an unequivocal fact. imagine every unwanted child being forced to be born , what the hell are you going to do with them all?
the bottom line is woman should have the choice to decide what to do with their baby, not some mental cases who base their opinions on a hypocritical patriarchal religions.


Then why stop there? Why not allow woman to decide on their babies life no matter what the age? Why are all these women being charged with murder for exercising their "rights"?
 
coldstream
#29
Good for the Campaign Life Coalition Youth.

In Washington on the January anniversary of the Roe v Wade Decision in 1973 an annual Pro Life March draws 500,000+ from all over the States and all over the World. It is routinely ignored and blacked out by the mainstream press but has grown steadily since its inception. Most of its participants now are young people, and especially young women who have discarded the contradictary rhetoric of the pro abortionists. There are no marches to support Abortion. The days of Feminist Bra Burnings disappeared as soon as they began in the early 70s.

Justin Trudeau is on the wrong side of history. He assumes he has the ear and support of the women of Canada.. but abortion is something deeply distressing to women.. a matter of shame, regret, severe health and psychological repercussions for those who have been through one.. and something whose effects on society are profoundly disassembling. Many ignore that issue, and deem it 'settled' law.. but it is too culturally catastrophic in its implications to ignore

Real women value as sacrosanct the role of motherhood.. and are not fooled by the nonsense illogic that the right to murder their unborn children offers them any sort of authentic freedom. It in fact imprisons them in a false notion of freedom which loses all meaning in the absence of commensurate acceptance of responsibility for the welfare of others.. notably their own children.

I think Justin is self destructing... his intellect is empty of any comprehensive and integrated moral, cultural and societal vision. He's just a collection of canned platitudes aimed at supposed demographic stereotypes.
Last edited by coldstream; Mar 21st, 2015 at 02:05 PM..
 
gore0bsessed
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Then why stop there? Why not allow woman to decide on their babies life no matter what the age? Why are all these women being charged with murder for exercising their "rights"?

because believe it or not there is quite a big difference in a 7 year old and a fetus. so just because abortions are permitted doesn't equate to allowing older children to be killed.
 

Similar Threads

326
Canada Stands Alone On Anti-abortion
by Liberalman | Mar 10th, 2011