CBC disgusting !!

Durry
+3
My Tax supported broadcaster has put aside its regular programming to cover Trudeau's leadership announcement.

They don't do it for others who make a leadership announcement, why this fk head???

Disgusting !!!

Justin Trudeau announces Liberal leadership bid in online video - Politics - CBC News

spaminator
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

My Tax supported broadcaster has put aside its regular programming to cover Trudeau's leadership announcement.

They don't do it for others who make a leadership announcement, why this fk head???

Disgusting !!!

Justin Trudeau announces Liberal leadership bid in online video - Politics - CBC News

cbc has regular programming that's worth watching?

Goober

Disgusting !!!

Do you watch CBC?

wizard
... isn't this a cbc-affiliated website. or is it just made to look that way?

Goober
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by wizard View Post

... isn't this a cbc-affiliated website. or is it just made to look that way?

Are you off your rocker or just not in your chair.

wizard
... there is a cbc news section in this site. it's definitely associated with the cbc ...

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by wizard View Post

... there is a cbc news section in this site. it's definitely associated with the cbc ...

And.
Last edited by Goober; Oct 2nd, 2012 at 06:53 PM..

Angstrom
Well.... Mulroney's kid is on E talk every day. Give Trudeau's kid a little bit of air time common!!!
Hehe

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Well.... Mulroney's kid is on E talk every day. Give Trudeau's kid a little bit of air time common!!!
Hehe

Mulroney's kid is not dreaming of becoming prime minister

Goober
+6
#10  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

One less nightmare to confront.

TenPenny
They cover every political thing. You have so.even sort of inferiority complex.

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

They cover every political thing. You have so.even sort of inferiority complex.

Durry would not watch a channel east of Alberta.

WLDB
Yeah they cover pretty much every political thing. Evan Solomon's show is 2 hours every day.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+4
Durry quit whining and Join the Liberal Party. You know you want to, yuh Big Closet Lefty!

Durry
+1
Trudeau will help split the anti Harper vote with the NDP.
This will ensure a larger majority for Harper!!! Hahaha!!!
Of course this assumes Trudeau gets the Lib leadership vote.

JLM
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

Do you watch CBC?

My radio is always tuned to CBC, I find their coverage of topics pretty balanced, I don't think Trudeau is getting more mention that what Jack Layton got. They seem to delve into "all walks" of Canadian life. I do have to admit they do get a little carried away on alternative sex venues!

Goober

Now how did you arrive at that conclusion. Your mindset stops at the Alberta eastern border.

JLM

That's the way the "cookie crumbles" in Democratic politics, if you don't like it move to Ruwanda!

taxslave

You sure?

SLM
+2

Sweet God in Heaven, let us hope!!!

PM Ben does not have a nice ring to it.

damngrumpy
+1
Are you kidding? He is going for the leadership of a national party, not my choice of
party but a national party none the less. I think most people will remember his dad,
and that may well prove the future of his fate again it may mean nothing at all.
Politics is made up of a series of living events and the ups and downs are recorded
every six weeks or so as polls often reflect.
The issues we faced are different from when his father was the PM and he may or
may not resonate with voters. It could be quite an election. If the young people come
and vote for him, and the older and middle class people vote for Mulcair because they
are becoming angry with Harper we could have a very different Parliament. The real
problem is, it usually takes a lot more to interest young people to vote until they hit
that thirty five year old mark.
I believe politics has moved on quite a bit, the Conservatives have their voters and the
new shift seems to be toward the NDP and the Liberals are still looking for a reason to
be relevant and this move shows they are to some degree grasping at straws.
Trudeau getting news coverage is not the end of the world, its just another event in the
history of Canada. Its like a kid following his father in an entertainment clip wait a
minute this is more entertainment than news. Its not threatening or even entertaining
for that matter.

WLDB
+2

Eloquent as usual.

Quite likely but not guaranteed. The election is still 2 and a half years away. A lot can happen in all three parties in that time. A year and a half ago most would have thought the idea of the NDP forming the official opposition to be laughable, or that Jack Layton would be dead within a few months unlikely. You never know how quickly things can change one way or the other.

Machjo
I almost never watch TV, but when I do, it usually is the CBC or SRC. They can have good programming sometimes, but seeing that CBC/SRC are certainly not necessities (there are pelnty of alternative channels in French and English across Canada), I find it insulting to First Nations that we should be funding them at all. We should privatise the CBC/SRC entirely, cut funding to all French and English stations, and let the market sort them out.

Durry
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo View Post

l. We should privatise the CBC/SRC entirely, cut funding to all French and English stations, and let the market sort them out.

Aaaahhhhh, A voice of reason from the east!!
Absolutely it should be privatized, but there are far too many bleeding heart Libs to make this happen.

Johnnny
+4

Disgusting !!!

Change the channel... Problem solved dummy

Whats a self hating Canadian like you who talks **** about Canada even doing watching the CBC for? You a closet Canadian at heart? Dont worry i wont tell your friends, they might lynch you at the next rally

Hail Ontario !!!!

Durry
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Whats a self hating Canadian like you who talks **** about Canada even doing watching the CBC for?
!!!!

I'm watching to see how my money is being spent.
Btw, how are you in Ontario doing with the money I sent you? Spend it all yet? Yeah, you losers are big spenders all right !!

Machjo
+1
Now I've read that apparently some people depend on CBC radio in more isolated areas. That might be reasonable (I'm undecided on that), but certainly we don't need the CBC in cities like Ottawa where I live for instance.

And CBC TV should certainly be regarded as a luxury we can do without. Good programming, no disputing that, but just not a necessity. By ****ogy, Prego makes good spaghetti sauce, but you don't see the government subsidizing that now do you?

Aaaahhhhh, A voice of reason from the east!!
Absolutely it should be privatized, but there are far too many bleeding heart Libs to make this happen.

Yeah, surprising huh, seeing you seem to believe reason is somehow genetic or runs in the spring water in Alberta or something.

Johnnny
Quote:

Btw, how are you in Ontario doing with the money I sent you? Spend it all yet? Yeah, you losers are big spenders all right !!

im actually in Kazakhstan right now spending it on cheap *****s and prostitutes... Check out my IP address you would be suprised.

Just kidding i actually give all the free money ive received from Alberta to the "Flat Eath Society" as a donation .... Thanks to Alberta i now have #1 prostitute in all of Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan... thanks Alberta your the best

Quote:

Now I've read that apparently some people depend on CBC radio in more isolated areas. That might be reasonable (I'm undecided on that), but certainly we don't need the CBC in cities like Ottawa where I live for instance.

When i was working in the James Bay Lowlands all we got was the CBC.... It was Terrible!!!!

My favourite radio segment ever that was on the CBC was the elephant playing the french horn while balancing with one foot on a yoga ball....

Durry
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Machjo View Post

Now I've read that apparently some people depend on CBC radio in more isolated areas.
hing.

If isolated areas of the north need support to bring them programming then this can be put out to numerous broadcasters and tendered. The one with the best proposal gets to service these areas for say 5 years, and then retendered after that..
No need to single source it to only CBC. Let them compete with everybody else. !!

Johnnny
Oh wait you were going to crack the Ontario Engima code by way of listening and watching to the CBC..... I can help you out... A....B....C...D