Justice Kavanaugh

Walter
#1
IN HIS FIRST DAY ON THE JOB, KAVANAUGH HIRED AS MANY BLACK LAW CLERKS AS RBG HAS IN HER ENTIRE TENURE
http://dailycaller.com/2018/10/08/br...erks-ginsburg/

Good for him. MAGA
 
Hoid
#2
Some of his best friends are black.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+3
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Some of his best friends are black.

At least one of his law clerks is .Female to boot . Not bad for an angry old white guy . How many minority women work for you again ?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1 / -1
#4
Yep, good ol' Aisha Token.
 
Hoof Hearted
-1
#5
In stating his reason for hiring more black clerks, Kavanaugh said...

"Nothing goes down with a cold beer better than fried chicken and watermelon."
 
Hoof Hearted
+1
#6
But sheriously, folks...

If Kavanaugh is the deciding vote on overturning Roe v Wade, women of colour will be affected the most as they are the ones who access abortion services in the greatest of numbers.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

But sheriously, folks...

If Kavanaugh is the deciding vote on overturning Roe v Wade, women of colour will be affected the most as they are the ones who access abortion services in the greatest of numbers.

Is that a good thing ?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

But sheriously, folks...
If Kavanaugh is the deciding vote on overturning Roe v Wade, women of colour will be affected the most as they are the ones who access abortion services in the greatest of numbers.

51% white, 39% black, 11% "other."

http://www.kff.org/womens-health-pol...2:%22asc%22%7D
 
Walter
#9
Blacks are 13% of the population in the US.
 
Tecumsehsbones
-1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Blacks are 13% of the population in the US.

Yeah, kinda blows up your "niggers having babies to be welfare queens" horseshit.

Funny thing is you're too stupid to see that. Almost as funny as the fact that you're too stupid to know the difference between a number and a rate.
 
Hoid
#11
of which population?

The 1% ?
 
Walter
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yeah, kinda blows up your "niggers having babies to be welfare queens" horseshit.
Funny thing is you're too stupid to see that. Almost as funny as the fact that you're too stupid to know the difference between a number and a rate.

40% of welfare recipients in the US are black.
 
Hoof Hearted
+1
#13
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3780732/

"Women of lower socioeconomic status and women of color in the United States have higher rates of abortion than women of higher socioeconomic status and White women."
 
Hoid
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

40% of welfare recipients in the US are black.

A lie.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3780732/

"Women of lower socioeconomic status and women of color in the United States have higher rates of abortion than women of higher socioeconomic status and White women."

Certainly those groups most likely have the means and will to use birth control . I am sure there is access to pills in lower income areas , but is there the will to use them ?
 
Hoof Hearted
#16
Saw a funny comic years ago...

A girl goes to the Pharmacy for the morning after pill and the little old Church Lady behind the cash yells into the store microphone..."PRICE CHECK ON THE WHORE PILLS!!"

 
Tecumsehsbones
-1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

40% of welfare recipients in the US are black.

You are a liar. Not that anybody's surprised, mind.



18.9 percent, you lying racist.
 
Hoid
#18
Gosh could it possibly be that a racist would lie about black people?

What sense does that even make?
 
Hoof Hearted
-1
#19
The problem? Because of slavery, there is very little 'old money' in the black community.

Trump...Kennedy...etc...even Trudeau rose from generations of wealthy businessmen.
 
Hoid
#20
Robert De Niro at an award ceremony

“The drinks, wine and beer are flowing,” the 75-year-old actor said while receiving an award in a clip posted by TMZ. “But be careful — if you have too much, you may end up on the Supreme Court.”

What a boss.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Gosh could it possibly be that a racist would lie about black people?
What sense does that even make?

About as much sense as a Kanadian Klansman in the first place.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

About as much sense as a Kanadian Klansman in the first place.

I donít do that very often , but hilarious comment .
 
Walter
+1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You are a liar. Not that anybody's surprised, mind.

18.9 percent, you lying racist.

Welfare Demographics

The following percentages are recipients of welfare based on race.

• White – 38.8%
• Black – 39.8%
• Hispanic – 15.7%
• Asian – 2.4%
• Other – 3.3%

https://brandongaille.com/welfare-st...e-and-payment/
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0f2_1407767795
Last edited by Walter; Oct 8th, 2018 at 10:11 PM..
 
Hoid
#24
oh look, the lying racist is back.

Why would a racist lie about black people and welfare...?
 
Walter
#25
Kavanaugh Takes Official Oath Of Office
http://dailycaller.com/2018/10/08/wa...ath-of-office/

Well-deserved. SCOTUS is improved with Kavanaugh's presence. MAGA
 
Hoid
#26
Lying racists like to move on.
 
Hoid
#27
Majority oppose Kavanaugh confirmation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLgmd42iSKk

But in America the majority doesn't matter. Which is why their demise is actually kind of fun to watch.
 
Hoid
#28
Justice Drinky McRapey - having revealed his deep and passionate partisan leanings - will have to recuse himself from just about every politically charged case

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...-charged-cases

It sort of defeats the whole purpose of gerrymandering the court.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Majority oppose Kavanaugh confirmation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLgmd42iSKk

But in America the majority doesn't matter. Which is why their demise is actually kind of fun to watch.

Yes slitting youíre wrist and watching the blood run out is fun .
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Justice Drinky McRapey - having revealed his deep and passionate partisan leanings - will have to recuse himself from just about every politically charged case

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...-charged-cases

It sort of defeats the whole purpose of gerrymandering the court.

Good luck on that one .
 

Similar Threads

6
Justice May Be Done After All
by damngrumpy | Dec 5th, 2011
0
What is Justice?
by Socrates the Greek | Apr 19th, 2006