Trump Guaranteed to win 2020


Kreskin
#1
Thanks to Bernie. Just call him Bernie Perot.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1029526328037584897
 
MHz
#2
Ivanka in '24 then.
 
Durry
+2
#3  Top Rated Post
Yeah, I would agree with that assessment.
As time goes on, he is getting better at his job and better in the polls.
By the time the election comes around, he's a shoe in for a two time Pres.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#4
Is the fix in??
 
Walter
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Is the fix in??

Putin will make sure of it. MAGA
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
#6
Putie, getting hillary to screw Burnie in the last primary, was brilliant!

A perfect plan for the future...
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#7
Trump Guaranteed to win 2020

You got a peek at the invoice, did you?
 
Kreskin
+1
#8
Bernie's got some vote-splittin' Putin Pac money. We call him Bernie Ruble.
 
Hoid
#9
Can Trump survive until 2020?

He looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.
 
Walter
#10
Putin had BHO in his pocket and now he’s got Trump and he’ll do anything to keep it that way.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Bernie's got some vote-splittin' Putin Pac money. We call him Bernie Ruble.

Identity politics is for kids
 
EagleSmack
+1
#12
If Sanders runs as an Independent...





*snicker*
 
DaSleeper
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Can Trump survive until 2020?

He looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.

Wishful thinking???
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Can Trump survive until 2020?

He looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.

Given up on impeachment ?
 
Walter
#15
Trump doesn’t drink alcohol, doesn’t smoke tobacco, and is more energetic than any of his opponents, so I don’t think he is a candidate for a stroke or myocardial infarction. He also looks a lot younger than many other 72 year olds.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#16
Trump's approval rating is in the high 30s and dropping fast ...

http://news.gallup.com/poll/203207/t...al-weekly.aspx
 
Walter
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Trump's approval rating is in the high 30s and dropping fast ...

http://news.gallup.com/poll/203207/t...al-weekly.aspx

And Mrs. Clinton is POTUS cuz the polls told us so.

And I know of three polls out today (Rasmussen, CNN, Economist) showing Trump anywhere from 44-49% approval. So polls mostly mean nuthin’ unless it’s an actual election and even then it’s up to Putin.
 
MHz
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Is the fix in??

The one that 7 generations of relatives will follow? (and then claim to be Royals)
 
EagleSmack
#19
Go Bernie!
 
Walter
+1
#20
Trump 2020?
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...20_138259.html

A common occurrence. MAGA
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
#21
Thanks to the racist criminal communist nazi globalist lying democrats who rotted Bernie in the last primaries you mean.

You suckers can't take the blame for anything you effe up can you? Especially when it was supposedly fixed in the first place even.

Talk about Russian collusion YOU uranium gate traitors. You should wear gloves

That stuff will bern you.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Thanks to the racist criminal communist nazi globalist lying democrats who rotted Bernie in the last primaries you mean.

You suckers can't take the blame for anything you effe up can you? Especially when it was supposedly fixed in the first place even.
Talk about Russian collusion YOU uranium gate traitors. You should wear gloves

That stuff will bern you.

You forgot about the Jewish Conspiracy.
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#23
I wouldn't put any money one that. Remember 2016?
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

The one that 7 generations of relatives will follow? (and then claim to be Royals)

...and then rename the country to TrumpLand... Don't put it past him to try.. The BIGGER the legacy.......the better
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Can Trump survive until 2020?
He looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.

Please! please! please! please!
 
Walter
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Please! please! please! please!

Trump doesn’t smoke or drink so his chance of a heart attack is much less than most.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trump doesn’t smoke or drink so his chance of a heart attack is much less than most.

I'll bet that a rich, spoiled fukc like that has put a mountain of coke up his nose over the years.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I'll bet that a rich, spoiled fukc like that has put a mountain of coke up his nose over the years.

Poor Gullible George is jealous of theDonald .
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trump doesn’t smoke or drink so his chance of a heart attack is much less than most.


Yes, overweight people who don't exercise and eat dozen of cheeseburgers a week are usually very healthy.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Poor Gullible George is jealous of theDonald .

I thank the good Lord that I'm not like Trump.
 

Similar Threads

1
Support Not Guaranteed: Graham
by FiveParadox | Feb 16th, 2006