Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

French Patriot
Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

We all have a God. I say that in the broader sense of the word, as God is an ideal you have created for yourself. From atheism to fundamental, you will, in that sense, have a God/Ideal, be God your God natural or supernatural.

God/ideals can only be exhibited or expressed through a person.

We all give plenty to our Gods and their human mouth pieces, --- mostly false prophets if the bible speaks the truth, --- yet God never acknowledges what you do for him or her.

I, as a Gnostic Christian clergy, self-appointed (as is fit), has been acknowledged and do not include myself in the “you” of the opening question.

Why does God not acknowledge all but the few?

Why are you, of the supernatural God type, a cash cow and devoted slave to what amounts to a deadbeat parent and absentee God and his less than moral religion thanks to lying clergy?

You love God but the lack of acknowledgement from God shows that God does not love you back. That means that it is not a true love. This is in accordance to the standard that Jesus set. It is a shame that the Jesus followers, Christians and Muslims, will not do as he bids them do, as was the Jewish tradition of archetypal prophets, and elect a new God that might return your love.

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YB4J-keW3A

Can you forgive a rude God?

Regards
DL

petros
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
You don't feel blessed?

JLM
There's "bigger fish to fry" than worrying about this shit!

French Patriot
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

You don't feel blessed?

No. I think it is just chance, given that so few suffer an apotheosis.

Chance, desire and willingness to do the work is all that is required. I am not special.

The name of my God says it all.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our God "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that lazy Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural.

Regards
DL

Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

There's "bigger fish to fry" than worrying about this shit!

Sure, but given the damage religions continue to do to society, it is a worthy target.

Unless you, like the mainstream religious, are homophobic and misogynous.

Even if you are not, then the Golden Rule should be making you more verbally active than I have seen you be.

For evil to grow and all that buddy.

Regards
DL

Walter
+1
Cut down two 40-50 footers in the backyard today. I’m gradually getting rid of all the red pines, they look nice but are a real mess and most of them are near the end of their lifespan and I don’t want them to be taken down by the wind and end up on the house or on a car or worse yet, on a person.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by French Patriot View Post

No. I think it is just chance, given that so few suffer an apotheosis.

Chance, desire and willingness to do the work is all that is required. I am not special.

The name of my God says it all.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our God "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that lazy Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural.

Regards
DL

Sure, but given the damage religions continue to do to society, it is a worthy target.

Unless you, like the mainstream religious, are homophobic and misogynous.

Even if you are not, then the Golden Rule should be making you more verbally active than I have seen you be.

For evil to grow and all that buddy.

Regards
DL

You don't feel blessed? I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe just maybe you don't appreciate what you have?

French Patriot
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

You don't feel blessed? I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe just maybe you don't appreciate what you have?

Who do you think is worthy of blessing me?

As to what I have. Do you think a one eyed man in the land of the blind is blessed because he can see?

Regards
DL

Danbones
Once they have your money, your power, and your children, what else do they need?

"When they came, they had the bible, we had the land...
they said, "let us close our eyes and pray"

When we opened our eyes we found...
we had the book, and they had the land."
-Credo Mutwa

French Patriot
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Once they have your money, your power, and your children, what else do they need?

"When they came, they had the bible, we had the land...
they said, "let us close our eyes and pray"

When we opened our eyes we found...
we had the book, and they had the land."
-Credo Mutwa

That is the point. All is given, yet the giver is ignored.

God is a rude piece of genocidal son murdering work.

Regards
DL

Danbones
+1
Well, the gawds man creates ( by their fruits you will know them!) are that for certain.

Just ask a christian Palestinian, Syrian, or Lebanese person...

If you HAD land or resources, gawd does not need you now. Well, unless you can vote for tyranny.

French Patriot
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Well, the gawds man creates ( by their fruits you will know them!) are that for certain.

Just ask a christian Palestinian, Syrian, or Lebanese person...

If you HAD land or resources, gawd does not need you now. Well, unless you can vote for tyranny.

"by their fruits you will know them"

This is true and I have to wonder why the religious like Inquisitions and Jihads.

They are putting their pathetic tribal needs over their moral sense.

They do evil for the sake of the security of the tribe.

They are poor examples of what a human should be.

Regards
DL

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by French Patriot View Post

Who do you think is worthy of blessing me?

As to what I have. Do you think a one eyed man in the land of the blind is blessed because he can see?

Regards
DL

A lot of people with half a brain feel blessed.

French Patriot
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

A lot of people with half a brain feel blessed.

Indeed. They listen to lying clergy.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjRy29R4gP8

Regards
DL

Walter
Got all the wood stacked yesterday and am now figuring out the order to take the rest of the pines down.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Cut down two 40-50 footers in the backyard today. I’m gradually getting rid of all the red pines, they look nice but are a real mess and most of them are near the end of their lifespan and I don’t want them to be taken down by the wind and end up on the house or on a car or worse yet, on a person.

You better do it after dark or you'll have the f**king environmentalists down your neck.

Danbones

Speaking of "fell..."

MHz
Speak for yourself.

If He has restrictions on what He can do for believers at the moment why are you expecting Him to appear to you? Perhaps the flaw is on your end rather than His end.

Danbones
Up to about 30,000 years ago, BLACK man, who had recently left Africa, was breeding with Neanderthals in the Mideast, it's why we have white people with different colored eyes and hair in the first place...

the neanderthals came down from the two mile high ice caps.

MHz
There is also a theory that Neanderthals were strong and bigger because food was more plentiful during the ice age. That would mean the bigger nose was allowing more air in so they were also using more than the 7% of their brain that we are limited to using. Might explain why we are a bit 'punch drunk' on our best days.

French Patriot
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Speak for yourself.

If He has restrictions on what He can do for believers at the moment why are you expecting Him to appear to you? Perhaps the flaw is on your end rather than His end.

I wrote that I had my encounter in the O.P.

You might want to work on your reading comprehension.

The O.P. was for those who go wanting.

Regards
DL