This amazing Quran soora 42


Torch light
#1
Soora 42

(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

1. Ha, Miem:
[These abbreviated Arabic letters mean:]
Wisdom, O Mohammed! [: W. M.]

[Then, after God – be glorified – described the Quran that it is wisdom, He started to describe His messenger, and said:]
2. Ayn Sien Qaf.
[These abbreviated Arabic letters mean:]
Mohammed is Arabian [: speaking your language], a Chief [: one of your chiefs], a Quraishite [: one of the Quraish tribesmen.]

[Afterwards, God – be glorified – started to address His messenger, and He said:]
3. Thus has God, the All-Mighty, the All-Wise, revealed [the message] to you [Mohammed], and [thus had He revealed] to those [messengers or apostles] before you.

4. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth; He is the Most High, the Most Great.

5. The [gaseous] heavens over the [the earth and the other planets] are about to split up [because they attribute sons and daughters to God.]
The angels celebrate the praises of their Lord and ask [of God] forgiveness to those [believers] who are on the earth;
surely, God: He is the Most Forgiving, the Most Merciful [to believers.]


More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/42.htm#a42_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/42.htm#a42_1

And here is the recital of this great soora 42 in the book of the Quran:
[youtube]xnYGwYf8de0[/youtube]
 
Durry
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
The qurun is a book that inspires hate and violence.

Every Muslim country is a pure shitehole, built and lead by hate filled Muslims
 
French Patriot
+1
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Soora 42

(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)


I would say that the name of your God is bigot as Allah discriminates without a just cause since. He seems to not believe that women are worth as much as a man.




Do you dare debate the immorality of your misogynous and homophobic ideology?


Like most believers, you will run for the hills.


------------




Islam and women. Yuk
Quran (5:6) - "And if ye are unclean, purify yourselves. And if ye are sick or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have had contact with women, and ye find not water, then go to clean, high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it" Men are to rub dirt on their hands, if there is no water to purify them, following casual contact with a woman (such as shaking hands).



Quran (24:31) - Women are to lower their gaze around men, so they do not look them in the eye. (To be fair, men are told to do the same thing in the prior verse).



Quran (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..." A man has dominion over his wives' bodies as he does his land. This verse is overtly sexual. There is some dispute as to whether it is referring to the practice of anal intercourse. If this is what Muhammad meant, then it would appear to contradict what he said in Muslim (8:3365).



Quran (4:3) - (Wife-to-husband ratio) "Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four" Inequality by numbers.



Quran (53:27) - "Those who believe not in the Hereafter, name the angels with female names." Angels are sublime beings, and would therefore be male.



Quran (4:24) and Quran (33:50) - A man is permitted to take women as sex slaves outside of marriage. Note that the verse distinguishes wives from captives (those whom they right hand possesses).



http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...orth-less.aspx




Sahih Bukhari (62:81) - "The Prophet said: "'The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women's) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract).'" In other words, the most important thing a woman brings to marriage is between her legs.



Sahih Muslim (4:1039) - "A'isha said [to Muhammad]: 'You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses'"These are the words of Muhammad's favorite wife, complaining of the role assigned to women under Islam.Ishaq 593 - "As for Ali, he said, 'Women are plentiful, and you can easily change one for another.'"Ali was raised as a son by Muhammad. He was also the 4th caliph. This comment was made in Muhammad's presence without a word of rebuke from him.



Ishaq 593 - "From the captives of Hunayn, Allah's Messenger gave [his son-in-law] Ali a slave girl called Baytab and he gave [future Caliph] Uthman a slave girl called Zaynab and [future Caliph] Umar another." - Even in this world, Muhammad treated women like party favors, handing out enslaved women to his cronies for sex.Tabari VIII:117 - The fate of more captured farm wives, whom the Muslims distributed amongst themselves as sex slaves: "Dihyah had asked the Messenger for Safiyah when the Prophet chose her for himself... the Apostle traded for Safiyah by giving Dihyah her two cousins. The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims."



Quran (2:22 - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"



Quran (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females" (see also verse 4:176). In Islam, sexism is mathematically established.



Quran (2:282) - (Court testimony) "And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not found then a man and two women." Muslim apologists offer creative explanations to explain why Allah felt that a man's testimony in court should be valued twice as highly as a woman's, but studies consistently show that women are actually less likely to tell lies than men, meaning that they make more reliable witnesses.


Quran (2:22 - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"



This last is an outright lie.


Regards
DL
 
Torch light
-1
#4
Why do you lie? Why do you insist on lies? In fact, you lie to yourself in the first place.

If you are a true seeker of the truth, you will ask about each aya one by one, and hear the answer ..

but you don't want to understand .. only to say any words whatever they are true or false.
 
Johnnny
+2
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Why do you lie? Why do you insist on lies? In fact, you lie to yourself in the first place.

If you are a true seeker of the truth, you will ask about each aya one by one ..

but you don't want to understand .. only to say words whatever they are true or false.

Even Martin Luther seen and acknowledged that Islam is the religion of the Devil
 
French Patriot
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Why do you lie? Why do you insist on lies? In fact, you lie to yourself in the first place.

If you are a true seeker of the truth, you will ask about each aya one by one, and hear the answer ..

but you don't want to understand .. only to say any words whatever they are true or false.


Where did I lie?


As to reading all of your garbage Qur'an, all I need do is look at the lack of equality and intolerance of Islam to know that it is the worst of the ideologies and theologies out there.


So tell us without your putrid book why you deny women and gays equality.


Or are you too brain dead to speak without quoting inferior men who claim to speak for your supernatural and thus imaginary God?


Regards
DL
 
Torch light
#7
If I say: you lie, you will deny and insist.

Therefore tell your objections one by one, and by God's will, I will answer you point by point.

But don't give multiple points, because then you will confuse others and confound the truth.
Last edited by Torch light; Jul 22nd, 2018 at 03:39 PM..
 
pgs
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

If I say: you lie, you will deny and insist.

Therefore tell your objections one by one, and by God's will, I will answer you point by point.

But don't give multiple points, because then you will confuse others and confound the truth.

Bored with your goat today ?
 
Torch light
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Even Martin Luther seen and acknowledged that Islam is the religion of the Devil

So if Martin Luther or anyone else says whatever he says, will you believe him dogmatically and blindly!?

If he is not Muslim, he is misguided.. and will lose in his Afterlife if he is not a Muslim believing in God as One and that one should have done righteous work.
and even if he is good before people, he is not before God .. had he been good, God would have guided him.

That is if he truly has said such words...
 
Johnnny
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

So if Martin Luther or anyone else says whatever he says, will you believe him dogmatically and blindly!?

If he is not Muslim, he is misguided.. and will lose in his Afterlife if he is not a Muslim believing in God as One and that one should have done righteous work.
and even if he is good before people, he is not before God .. had he been good, God would have guided him.

That is if he truly has said such words...

Says the guy who blindly follows a fictitious entity.
 
Torch light
#11
It is not factitious as you claim and insist. It is the truth which you deny, and so you will lose if keep to such stance.
 
taxslave
#12
You lie. Should have got an education instead of indoctrination into the culture of evil goat fukkers.
 
French Patriot
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

If I say: you lie, you will deny and insist.

Therefore tell your objections one by one, and by God's will, I will answer you point by point.

But don't give multiple points, because then you will confuse others and confound the truth.



As you can see above, you did accuse me of lying and I asked for clarification and did not deny anything.


Thanks for showing your dishonesty again.


I think this is what cause your false accusation.


Quran (2:22 - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"

This last is an outright lie.



If not, where is the lie you accused me of?


Regards
DL
 
Torch light
#14
French Patriot did not reply to my post #7 since about 3/4 of an hour.

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

You lie. Should have got an education instead of indoctrination into the culture of evil goat fukkers.

I want to expose you before people: that you only revile and say assertions and help each other, you Wicked Zionists.

You are so far from the truth and righteousness, and very near from the hypocrisy and lying to your conscience and to people in general.
 
French Patriot
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

So if Martin Luther or anyone else says whatever he says, will you believe him dogmatically and blindly!?

If he is not Muslim, he is misguided.. and will lose in his Afterlife if he is not a Muslim believing in God as One and that one should have done righteous work.
and even if he is good before people, he is not before God .. had he been good, God would have guided him.

That is if he truly has said such words...



God did guide him. To Gnostic Christian thinking.


//www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_qnsTr7I04


BTW, you should expand your knowledge base on Martin Luther. He hated Catholics and Jews more than Muslims.


Regards
DL

Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

French Patriot did not reply to my post #7 since about 3/4 of an hour.


.


Look again at the sequence. I do not feel obliged to follow a timetable though.


Regards
DL
 
Torch light
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by French Patriot View Post

Quran (2:22 "and the men are a degree above them [women]"

I will pass over your vain words, and stick to reply to this objection to the aya of the Quran 2: 228

You should read the whole aya, and do not cut part of the aya out of its contest .. see what marvelous this aya is

Quran 2: 228, which means:
(Divorced women shall wait [in home, before marrying another man] for three [menstrual] periods b .

It is not lawful for them to conceal what [fetus] God has created in their wombs
c , if [truly] they believe in God and the Last Day d .

And their husbands have the right better [than others] to restore them in such case
e , if the [husbands] likes to set things properly f .

And [wives] have rights [over their husbands] similar to those [of their husbands] over them, with appropriate way
g ; but the men have an authority [to be obeyed] over them h .

God is All-Mighty i , Most Wise j .)
.................................................. .....................

228 h i.e. the wife should obey her husband, so that she does not go out of the house unless he allows her to do so, and she should obey him and comply to his orders excepting that which God forbids;
but in case she disobeys his orders, then she is a Nashiz (i.e. haughty disobedient.)

More explanation of this great aya is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_228
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_228

================================================== ==========

N.B. the best revelations and instructions by God are in the glorious Quran, so anyone dislikes God's instructions, he is one of the devil's party, and will lose in the Next Life ..

that is anyone opposes God's orders in the Quran is unfortunate and will miss God's mercy in the Afterlife.

================================================== =======

Time here is 1 am; so I leave, and if you want to stick to the point by point discussion, we will return to it later on.
 
taxslave
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

French Patriot did not reply to my post #7 since about 3/4 of an hour.



I want to expose you before people: that you only revile and say assertions and help each other, you Wicked Zionists.

You are so far from the truth and righteousness, and very near from the hypocrisy and lying to your conscience and to people in general.

Better to be a zionists than a goat fukker.
 
darkbeaver
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Better to be a zionists than a goat fukker.


So you actually have first hand knowledge of this situation. How was it that you became disappointed with the goats ?


I don,t think there,s much to chose from between the two envisioned positions.
 
French Patriot
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

I will pass over your vain words, and stick to reply to this objection to the aya of the Quran 2: 228

You should read the whole aya, and do not cut part of the aya out of its contest .. see what marvelous this aya is

Quran 2: 228, which means:
(Divorced women shall wait [in home, before marrying another man] for three [menstrual] periods b .

It is not lawful for them to conceal what [fetus] God has created in their wombs
c , if [truly] they believe in God and the Last Day d .

And their husbands have the right better [than others] to restore them in such case
e , if the [husbands] likes to set things properly f .

And [wives] have rights [over their husbands] similar to those [of their husbands] over them, with appropriate way
g ; but the men have an authority [to be obeyed] over them h .

God is All-Mighty i , Most Wise j .)
.................................................. .....................

228 h i.e. the wife should obey her husband, so that she does not go out of the house unless he allows her to do so, and she should obey him and comply to his orders excepting that which God forbids;
but in case she disobeys his orders, then she is a Nashiz (i.e. haughty disobedient.)

More explanation of this great aya is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_228
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_228

================================================== ==========

N.B. the best revelations and instructions by God are in the glorious Quran, so anyone dislikes God's instructions, he is one of the devil's party, and will lose in the Next Life ..

that is anyone opposes God's orders in the Quran is unfortunate and will miss God's mercy in the Afterlife.

================================================== =======

Time here is 1 am; so I leave, and if you want to stick to the point by point discussion, we will return to it later on.


You did not deal with Quran (2:22 "and the men are a degree above them [women]" and just ignored it because you could not provide a decent apologetics for it.


Thanks for showing all here your hypocrisy.


You do my work of discrediting your religion for me.


Keep up the good hypocritical work.


Regards
DL
Last edited by French Patriot; Jul 23rd, 2018 at 12:36 PM..
 
coldstream
#20
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles? 17 So, every sound tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears evil fruit. 18 A sound tree cannot bear evil fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus you will know them by their fruits. - Christ on False Prophets - Matt:7 15-20.
Last edited by coldstream; Jul 23rd, 2018 at 12:49 PM..
 
Torch light
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by French Patriot View Post

You did not deal with Quran (2:22 "and the men are a degree above them [women]" and just ignored it because you could not provide a decent apologetics for it.


Thanks for showing all here your hypocrisy.


You do my work of discrediting your religion for me.


Keep up the good hypocritical work.


Regards
DL

The aya in its entirety, has been explained with its great implications, but you disregard this, and cling to this part of the aya, which implies the obedience of the wife to her husband .. because every team has a leader, and the leader of the family is the father .. so why do you object?

Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles? 17 So, every sound tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears evil fruit. 18 A sound tree cannot bear evil fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus you will know them by their fruits. - Christ on False Prophets - Matt:7 15-20.

What do you mean? the false prophet is Mohammed? No, because Prophet Mohammed - salam to him - confirmed the other prophets and invited to the worship of God alone as One God without associate, son, daughter or parents .. God is the Eternal.

The false prophets are the priests of the idols, like the prophets of the idol Baal or Baalim, the priests of which were slain by Prophet Elia .. these were called the prophets of the idol Baal or Baalim... they invited people to the polytheism or idolatry.

We, Muslims, believe in all the prophets of God like Noah, Abraham, Moses, Elia, Isaiah and Jesus Christ as an honored prophet of God, and the son of man, but not the son of God or God Himself .. glory be to God Almighty the Creator, the One without associate.

In addition, the fruits of the tree: do you mean Muslims are bad because they followed the false prophet Mohammed!!?

So are Muslims the bad guys because they follow Mohammed?
Or are Christians the bad because they follow Jesus?
Or are Jews the bad because they follow Moses?
 
Torch light
#22
The answer: Almost the majority of people belonging to these 3 categories are bad and are wrong-doers .. but not because they follow either of these prophets .. on the contrary they are bad because they do not follow their teachings and do not follow God's commandments.

So if one lies and says: Mohammed invited people to evil! The answer: you are only a bigot, because Mohammed invited people to every virtue and the best moral manners.

The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm#The_Admonition_in_the_Quran

Quran 17: 22-39, which mean:
([O man] set not up with God another god, or you will [in the Next Life] stay condemned [among souls] and forsaken [by devils.]
[O Mohammed] your Lord decrees, that you [people] must worship none save Him [alone],

and [He decrees too that you must show] kindness to parents:
As long as one or both of them live with you [in your house], you should never say to them [even] "Fie", nor shall you shout at them; but always address them with kindly speech.
And humble yourself before them with submission, out of mercy to them [both],
and say: "My Lord, bestow on them Your mercy, even as did they raise me up when I was little."

Your Lord knows best what [you hide] within yourselves; if you are righteous, then [surely] He is Ever Forgiving for those who always revert.

And render to the [poor among] kindred their due rights,
as [also] to the needy,
and to the wayfarer; but squander not [your wealth] in the manner of a spendthrift [in the ground.]
Surely, spendthrifts are brothers of devils, and the Devil was ungrateful to his Lord.

And if you turn away from them, seeking after the mercy that you hope of your Lord, then speak to them some reasonable words.

And let not your hand be bound to your neck [like the stingy] nor open it so widely [like the spendthrift], lest you come to be blamed and denuded [of the clothes.]

Your Lord [O Mohammed] gives abundant provision to those among His servants whom He will, or He doles it out.
Surely, He is All-Aware and All-Seeing about His servants.

And slay not your children for fear of poverty. It is We Who provide for them and for you.
Surely, the slaying of them is a grievous sin.

And approach not [women to commit] adultery; surely it is ever an indecency, and evil as a way.

And kill not the soul which God has forbidden save by a right [cause].
Whoso is slain wrongfully [and undeservedly], We have given power to his heir [on the murderer by means of retaliation], but let the [heir] not commit excess in slaying; surely, he will be helped to overcome [his opponent, so let him not hasten and then he may kill one who is not the murderer.]

Approach not the wealth of the orphan, save in that which is best, till he reaches puberty.

And fulfill the covenant [if you make any covenant]; surely the covenant is ever inquired of [the man who agrees to it.]

Give full measure when you measure out [to people], and weigh [when you weigh to them] with the standard weight; that [full measure and just weighing without reduction] is better [for you before people] and fairer in practice.

And do not go after the [flaws of your Muslim brother] about which you [man] have no knowledge; for the hearing, the sight and the [spiritual] heart, of all these it shall be inquired.

And walk not upon the earth exultantly; certainly you [man] will never tear the earth open, nor attain the mountains in height.

All this [which We forbid you to do] is ever evil and abhorred in the sight of your Lord.
That is [some] of the wisdom your Lord has revealed to you [O Mohammed]; set not up another god with God, or you will be cast into Hell, dispraised and driven away [by the angels.]
)
Last edited by Torch light; Jul 25th, 2018 at 01:40 AM..
 
French Patriot
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The aya in its entirety, has been explained with its great implications, but you disregard this, and cling to this part of the aya, which implies the obedience of the wife to her husband .. because every team has a leader, and the leader of the family is the father .. so why do you object?



That quote did not speak of leadership or follower. It speak of degree of worth.


You also ignore that In Mohamed's household, he kowtowed to his wife.


I see that as hypocritical on your part.


Regards
DL
 
coldstream
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post



What do you mean? the false prophet is Mohammed? No, because Prophet Mohammed - salam to him - confirmed the other prophets and invited to the worship of God alone as One God without associate, son, daughter or parents .. God is the Eternal.

The false prophets are the priests of the idols, like the prophets of the idol Baal or Baalim, the priests of which were slain by Prophet Elia .. these were called the prophets of the idol Baal or Baalim... they invited people to the polytheism or idolatry.

We, Muslims, believe in all the prophets of God like Noah, Abraham, Moses, Elia, Isaiah and Jesus Christ as an honored prophet of God, and the son of man, but not the son of God or God Himself .. glory be to God Almighty the Creator, the One without associate.

In addition, the fruits of the tree: do you mean Muslims are bad because they followed the false prophet Mohammed!!?

So are Muslims the bad guys because they follow Mohammed?
Or are Christians the bad because they follow Jesus?
Or are Jews the bad because they follow Moses?


Christ is not a prophet in the Christian Faith. He is one part of the Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit; One in All, All in One). The Koran is full of mistakes as compared to the original Torah (and Christian scripture).

Islam's history and character is clear; it expands by conquest not conversion. It punishes apostates with death. The Islamic world by its nature, its Sharia, is violent, intolerant, mercantile, moribund (hence its 'fruits').

Islam believes Mohammed is not 'A' but 'THE' final prophet. There is no way that Islam can be reconciled to Christianity. They are contradictory to the very core of their concepts of God; God's relationship to his Creation; man's responsibility, freedom and potential with respect to God.

Islam and Christianity are the only religions with prophetic global messianic missions. And in the final measure of things.. only one will prevail.
Last edited by coldstream; Jul 25th, 2018 at 01:47 PM..
 
Torch light
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by French Patriot View Post

That quote did not speak of leadership or follower. It speak of degree of worth.

You say it is degree of worth: why do you assert this, and you even do not know Arabic .. it indicates you are stubborn disbeliever, while in fact it is the degree of obedience: that the wife should obey her husband .. unless he orders her with disobedience to God.

Therefore, Muslims and non-Muslims now oppose the Quran interpretation: they are disbelievers about the Mahdi interpretation.

Because Prophet Mohammed had been denied concerning his revelation, and the Mahdi will be denied concerning his explanation or interpretation.

In other words, Prophet Mohammed brought the Quran from God, and the idolaters denied that it was revelation from God .. while the Mahdi interpretation will be denied in the same way .. claiming that he studied then he gave his personal interpretation; i.e. that his interpretation is not from God.

Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Christ is not a prophet in the Christian Faith. He is one part of the Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit; One in All, All in One).

This is not completely correct; I have a Christian book with three parts: Jesus as a prophet, Jesus as son of God, Jesus as God ... according to their claim .. of which I quit myself; Glory be to God Almighty the One with no son or parents.

So you believe in the Trinity, like many other Christians, while it is wrong, and a contradiction to the First Commandment which is the most important of all the commandments. And it is the enthusiasm .. and a violation and a weird thing among all the messages of all the past and later prophets of God.

Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

The Koran is full of mistakes as compared to the original Torah (and Christian scripture).

On the contrary, the Quran is infallible, while the present Bible is full of mistakes and alterations.

See the books lost from the original Bible .. which the Bible itself affirms:

The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm#lost_book_of_bible

And here it is:
"[ 1- Book of the Law of the Kingdom ]

It is written in the Old Testament (the Arabic version, published by the Jesuitical Missionaries at 1939, at Beirut), the First Book of Kings (1 Samuel), chapter 10:

25- And Samuel told the people the law of the kingdom, and wrote it in a book, and laid it before the Lord: and Samuel sent away all the people, everyone to his own house.

Then it is written in the explanation of the Arabic Translator in the endnotes of the book: “ This book had been lost by time, just as had been many other books.

[ 2- Book of the Just ]
It is also mentioned in the Second Book of Kings (2 Samuel), chapter 1: 17-18

17-And David made the kind of lamentation over Saul, and over Jonathan his son.

18-(Also he commanded that they should teach the children of Juda the canticle of the bow, as it is written in the Book of the Just [Jasher].)


And it is mentioned in the notes of the Arabic Translator:

This book is one of the books that had been lost by time, which is also mentioned in the Book of Joshua, chapter 10: 13 “And the sun and the moon stood still, till the people revenged themselves of their enemies. Is not this written in the Book of the Just [Jasher]?

[ 3- Book of the Words of the Days of Solomon ]

Also, it is written in the Third Book of Kings (1Kings), chapter 11:

41- And the rest of the words of Solomon, and all that he did, and his wisdom: behold, they are written in the Book of the Words of the Days of Solomon.

Then it is mentioned in the notes of the English version: “ The Book of the Words. This book is lost, with divers others mentioned in the holy writ.
Last edited by Torch light; Jul 25th, 2018 at 04:39 PM..
 
Johnnny
#26
After seeing Torch Lights post I can see why Muslims target women in their shootings.
 
French Patriot
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

You say it is degree of worth: why do you assert this, and you even do not know Arabic .. it indicates you are stubborn disbeliever, while in fact it is the degree of obedience: that the wife should obey her husband .. unless he orders her with disobedience to God.

Therefore, Muslims and non-Muslims now oppose the Quran interpretation: they are disbelievers about the Mahdi interpretation.

Because Prophet Mohammed had been denied concerning his revelation, and the Mahdi will be denied concerning his explanation or interpretation.

In other words, Prophet Mohammed brought the Quran from God, and the idolaters denied that it was revelation from God .. while the Mahdi interpretation will be denied in the same way .. claiming that he studied then he gave his personal interpretation; i.e. that his interpretation is not from God.



This is not completely correct; I have a Christian book with three parts: Jesus as a prophet, Jesus as son of God, Jesus as God ... according to their claim .. of which I quit myself; Glory be to God Almighty the One with no son or parents.

So you believe in the Trinity, like many other Christians, while it is wrong, and a contradiction to the First Commandment which is the most important of all the commandments. And it is the enthusiasm .. and a violation and a weird thing among all the messages of all the past and later prophets of God.



On the contrary, the Quran is infallible, while the present Bible is full of mistakes and alterations.

See the books lost from the original Bible .. which the Bible itself affirms:

The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm#lost_book_of_bible

And here it is:
"[ 1- Book of the Law of the Kingdom ]

It is written in the Old Testament (the Arabic version, published by the Jesuitical Missionaries at 1939, at Beirut), the First Book of Kings (1 Samuel), chapter 10:

“25- And Samuel told the people the law of the kingdom, and wrote it in a book, and laid it before the Lord: and Samuel sent away all the people, everyone to his own house.”

Then it is written in the explanation of the Arabic Translator in the endnotes of the book: “ This book had been lost by time, just as had been many other books. ”

[ 2- Book of the Just ]
It is also mentioned in the Second Book of Kings (2 Samuel), chapter 1: 17-18

“17-And David made the kind of lamentation over Saul, and over Jonathan his son.

18-(Also he commanded that they should teach the children of Juda the canticle of the bow, as it is written in the Book of the Just [Jasher].)
”

And it is mentioned in the notes of the Arabic Translator:

“ This book is one of the books that had been lost by time, which is also mentioned in the Book of Joshua, chapter 10: 13 “And the sun and the moon stood still, till the people revenged themselves of their enemies. Is not this written in the Book of the Just [Jasher]? ”

[ 3- Book of the Words of the Days of Solomon ]

Also, it is written in the Third Book of Kings (1Kings), chapter 11:

“41- And the rest of the words of Solomon, and all that he did, and his wisdom: behold, they are written in the Book of the Words of the Days of Solomon.”

Then it is mentioned in the notes of the English version: “ The Book of the Words. This book is lost, with divers others mentioned in the holy writ. ”


TLDR and the quote I used was English.


The quantity of your garbage hid any quality it might have had and the fact that Islam does not grant equality to all souls and people shows how morally corrupt it is.


You also ignored that Mohammad was not man enough to lord it over his wife who ordered him around.


Thanks for the copy paste. Perhaps someone else will bother reading your garbage. Bulship does not baffle those with brains.


Regards
DL
 
coldstream
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post




This is not completely correct; I have a Christian book with three parts: Jesus as a prophet, Jesus as son of God, Jesus as God ... according to their claim .. of which I quit myself; Glory be to God Almighty the One with no son or parents.

So you believe in the Trinity, like many other Christians, while it is wrong, and a contradiction to the First Commandment which is the most important of all the commandments. And it is the enthusiasm .. and a violation and a weird thing among all the messages of all the past and later prophets of God.

On the contrary, the Quran is infallible, while the present Bible is full of mistakes and alterations.

See the books lost from the original Bible .. which the Bible itself affirms:

The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm#lost_book_of_bible

And here it is:
"[ 1- Book of the Law of the Kingdom ]

It is written in the Old Testament (the Arabic version, published by the Jesuitical Missionaries at 1939, at Beirut), the First Book of Kings (1 Samuel), chapter 10:

“25- And Samuel told the people the law of the kingdom, and wrote it in a book, and laid it before the Lord: and Samuel sent away all the people, everyone to his own house.”

Then it is written in the explanation of the Arabic Translator in the endnotes of the book: “ This book had been lost by time, just as had been many other books. ”

[ 2- Book of the Just ]
It is also mentioned in the Second Book of Kings (2 Samuel), chapter 1: 17-18

“17-And David made the kind of lamentation over Saul, and over Jonathan his son.

18-(Also he commanded that they should teach the children of Juda the canticle of the bow, as it is written in the Book of the Just [Jasher].)
”

And it is mentioned in the notes of the Arabic Translator:

“ This book is one of the books that had been lost by time, which is also mentioned in the Book of Joshua, chapter 10: 13 “And the sun and the moon stood still, till the people revenged themselves of their enemies. Is not this written in the Book of the Just [Jasher]? ”

[ 3- Book of the Words of the Days of Solomon ]

Also, it is written in the Third Book of Kings (1Kings), chapter 11:

“41- And the rest of the words of Solomon, and all that he did, and his wisdom: behold, they are written in the Book of the Words of the Days of Solomon.”

Then it is mentioned in the notes of the English version: “ The Book of the Words. This book is lost, with divers others mentioned in the holy writ. ”


Islam will always be a religion of subjugation and cruelty. It's binding force is that of fear. It's own demise is written in its contradictions.

At best, it is the ravings of a mad man with religious mania in some cave in the 7th Century Arabia. At worst it is a cunning conspiracy of the Devil to dethrone the True God and set up his own Satanic throne it His place.
 
Torch light
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Islam will always be a religion of subjugation and cruelty.
It's binding force is that of fear.
It's own demise is written in its contradictions.
At best, it is the ravings of a mad man
with religious mania
in some cave
in the 7th Century Arabia.
At worst it is a cunning conspiracy of the Devil to dethrone the True God
and set up his own Satanic throne it His place.

These words cannot be said but only by a bigot .. the bigotry does not rely on true facts... certainly none of these words is true .. with the exception of "in the 7th Century Arabia"

Quote: Originally Posted by French Patriot View Post

TLDR and the quote I used was English.


The quantity of your garbage hid any quality it might have had and the fact that Islam does not grant equality to all souls and people shows how morally corrupt it is.


You also ignored that Mohammad was not man enough to lord it over his wife who ordered him around.


Thanks for the copy paste. Perhaps someone else will bother reading your garbage. Bulship does not baffle those with brains.


Regards
DL

I will pass over your vain words, but you should explain these two sentences of yours:
"Islam does not grant equality to all souls and people shows how morally corrupt it is."
And "Mohammad was not man enough to lord it over his wife who ordered him around."
How is that without much rambling.. while the rest of your post is only the garbage.

No regards.
 
French Patriot
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Islam will always be a religion of subjugation and cruelty. It's binding force is that of fear. It's own demise is written in its contradictions.

At best, it is the ravings of a mad man with religious mania in some cave in the 7th Century Arabia. At worst it is a cunning conspiracy of the Devil to dethrone the True God and set up his own Satanic throne it His place.



You are quite accurate I think, but who is this true God you speak of?


Regards
DL

Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

I will pass over your vain words, but you should explain these two sentences of yours:
"Islam does not grant equality to all souls and people shows how morally corrupt it is."
And "Mohammad was not man enough to lord it over his wife who ordered him around."
How is that without much rambling.. while the rest of your post is only the garbage.

No regards.


You are better qualified, it is your religion, than I to know of the inequality of your female souls


Tell us what the male heaven is like as compared to the female heaven. I understand that sexually, men fare better than women and not knowing which of the many sects of Islam you belong to, you might have your own take on things so lets hear it?


That will be better than my giving you what I think for you to just deny.


As to Mohammad, he was a kept man who had to rely on his wife to take care of him and business because he was a degree below her. Perhaps even more than a degree.


Regards
DL
 

Similar Threads

17
Amazing story in the Bible and the Quran
by Torch light | Jun 7th, 2018
0
This wonderful soora in the Quran
by Torch light | May 31st, 2018
42
The first soora in the book of the Quran
by selfsame | Jun 23rd, 2016
11
A marvelous soora of the Quran
by selfsame | Oct 4th, 2015