(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)
(1. Surely We revealed it on the ‘Grand Night’.
2. But can you imagine what the ‘Grand Night’ is?
3. [To worship God on] the ‘Grand Night’ is better than [Balaam's worshipping of God that lasted] one thousand months [then he disobeyed Him.]
4. The angels and [Gabriel] the [Honest or Trustworthy] Spirit do descend [from heaven] during it – by the leave of their Lord – ; [some out] of every Am'r.
5. Greeting of 'Salam!' [by the angels] it is, till the rising of the dawn.)
More explanation is in the link:
And here is the recitation of this great soora 97 in the book of the Quran: