The objections of the idolaters to the Prophet


Torch light
#1
The idolaters opposed Prophet Mohammed, because they stuck to the traditions of their fathers, and they blindly followed their fathers without using their reason.
In fact, almost every apostle (or messenger) faces such opposition from the idolaters (those who associate others with God the Creator in their worship)
The idolaters demanded many impossible acts the Prophet should do, so that they might believe in God alone without associate and to leave their idols of stone.

Example:
[Some associaters among the Arab said: “Had Mohammed been any prophet, he wouldn't have married such many women; wasn’t Jesus single and he did not marry?

Moreover, had he been any prophet, he would have brought us the miracles as had Moses and Jesus brought.”

Therefore, this aya was revealed, which means:]


(Quran 13: 40. We did send [many] messengers before you [Mohammed], and appoint for them wives and offspring.
And it was never the part of any messenger to bring a miracle [of His own accord, and he could not do that] except as God permitted.
For every period was a book.


41. God [in the Quran] cancels [some statements of the Torah] as He likes, and He affirms [in the Quran, some other statements of the Torah as He likes]; with Him is the Essence of the Book.)

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/13.htm#a13_40
quran-ayat.com/pret/13.htm#a13_40
 
Walter
#2
Another curtain.
 
Torch light
#3
In the previous post, 2 objections of the idolaters were cited:
1- The messenger of God marrying many wives.
2- Demanding of him some objective miracles.

Both of these objections have been answered in the previous aya:
Quran 13: 40, which means:
(We did send [many] messengers a before you [Mohammed], and appoint for them wives and offspring.)
.................................................. ..........

40 a They were Noah, Abraham, Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon, Zachariah, Isaac, Jacob and many other apostles or messengers. None of them was single but only John and Jesus; then why do these associaters deny your marriage, Mohammed? Such denial is only because of their ignorance about affairs?

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/13.htm#a13_40
quran-ayat.com/pret/13.htm#a13_40
 
Walter
+1
#4
Dark curtains.
 
Torch light
#5
The other objection was that they demanded of him an objective miracle:

And the next part of the aya replied to their objection:

Quran 2: 40, which means:
(And it was never the part of any messenger to bring a miracle [of His own accord, and he could not do that] except as God permitted b .
For every period was a book.
)
.................................................. ...............

In addition, they are ignorant about the consequences of the miracles, which they demand of you. But God is All-Knowing about the consequences of affairs and is All-Knowing about the miracle suitable to every generation, and to the messenger who brings it, and to the nation to whom he is sent, and He is All-Knowing about the book suitable to that time, and statements included in that book suitable to the time of that generation.

40 b It means: Except the miracle which God gave to him, he would bring it to his people and he could not bring anyone else.

E.g. if Pharaoh said to Moses: “I don’t accept this staff from you, which you cast on the ground to become a serpent, but I will give you another staff, which you may cast on the ground to become a serpent,” then if Moses cast it on the ground, it would not be a serpent.

As such, every prophet has his special miracle from God, which he cannot bring anyone else of his own accord, but only according to God’s permission.

Moreover, each nation has its suitable miracle, on account of the different time, languages, doctrines and knowledge acquired by that nation; so this is the meaning of (For every period was a book.)

It means: To each time is a special kind of miracles which suit that time, a book suiting that period of time, the religious statements included in that book which suited the generation of that time, and a messenger or apostle proper for that particular nation.

Therefore, the staff [of Moses] suited the time of Pharaoh, because the magic was prevalent with them, so Moses brought the staff and invalidated their magic.

The reviving of the dead suited the time of Jesus, because medicine was prevalent with them, and physicians were unable to do like to what Jesus did of healing the congenitally blind and the albino.

The Quran suited the Arab and their time, because they were fluent and eloquent in their language, so God – be glorified – said in the Quran 52: 34, which means:

(Then let them produce ‘words’ like the [Quran] if they are truthful [in their claim that Mohammed has invented it.])

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/13.htm#a13_40
quran-ayat.com/pret/13.htm#a13_40

================================================== ==

Some other objections of the idolaters to Prophet Mohammed:

Quran 25: 7-10, which mean:
(7. And they say: “What sort of Messenger is this [Mohammed] that he eats food [as do we eat], and walks in the markets [to obtain his livelihood, as do we walk?]
Why has not an angel been sent down to him that he might help him about the warning?”


8. "Or [why] has not a treasure been cast to him [so that he may not be in need of working], or why has he not a garden to eat of its [fruits?]"
And the wrong-doers [: the associaters] said [to the believers]: "You are only following a man, [whom they] bewitched [and so he has become mad.]"


9. See [Mohammed] how they describe you in many ways a, and how [their words] have led them astray [from true guidance], and so they cannot find any way [to disprove your case and refute your argument.]

10. Blessed is [God] Who, if that were His will, could give you [Mohammed] better [things in the life of the World] than the [treasure and the garden, that they suggested:
[so instead of one garden, He can give you] many gardens beneath which rivers flow; and He can give you many palaces.
b)
.................................................. ..................

9 a When they said: “he is only bewitched”, and “he is in need and forsaken” and “he is possessed.”

10 b But the wealth of the Wolrd is useless, because you are not immortal, and you will go to the Next Life, which is better and more enduring.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/25.htm#a25_7
quran-ayat.com/pret/25.htm#a25_7
 
Walter
+2
#6  Top Rated Post
Heavy curtains.
 
Torch light
#7
They demanded God Himself should come to tell them that He had sent Mohammed:

Quran 25: 21-22, which mean:
(21. Those [associaters] who look not for a meeting with Us [in the Next Life a ] say:
"Why are not the angels sent down to us [to testify the apostle-hood of Mohammed
b ], or [why] do we not see our Lord [to tell us that He has sent Mohammed to us c]!?"

[so God said:]
Indeed they have become proud within themselves [by saying such words], and their arrogance has exceeded all limits [in contradiction and opposition.]

[Then God – be glorified – threatened them with punishment, and said:]
22. On the day [of their death] when they will see the angels [of death seizing their souls d ] – no glad news on that day be for the guilty e , and [the angels] shall say [to them]: "An arrest [and detainment for you by devils] enclosed [on you till Doomsday. f ]")
.................................................. ............

21 a i.e. they do not believe in the sending, of souls to the Next Life, and in the rewarding.

21 b And then we shall believe in his apostle-hood.

21 c And then we shall believe in his apostle-hood.

22 d Who will take their souls out of their bodies.

22 e This is a parable about their affliction with the chastisement; it means: The chastisement is for the guilty, and the good news, of admission into Paradise, is for the righteous.

22 f It means: Devils will capture and imprison you till Doomsday.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/25.htm#a25_21
quran-ayat.com/pret/25.htm#a25_21

=============================================

The idolaters denied his apostle-hood:
Quran 13: 45, which means:
(Those who disbelieve say [to you O Mohammed]: "You are not sent [by God.]"
Say [Mohammed, to them]: "God suffices as a Witness
m between me and you,
as does [the Mahdi
n ] who possesses [true] knowledge of the Scripture.")
.................................................. ...............

45 m i.e. God’s testimony for me that I am sent by Him; His testimony or witness is in the Quran which is the word of God.

45 n i.e. the Mahdi, who guides people to the way of the truth, and has the knowledge of the heavenly books like: the Torah, the Psalms, the Gospel and the Quran; he also will testify and give witness for me.

[The late interpreter of the Quran and the Bible added also:]
“Praise be to God Who gave to me the knowledge of the Scripture and guided me to the correct way; He is the All-Generous the Most Offering One.”

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/13.htm#a13_43
quran-ayat.com/pret/13.htm#a13_43
 
Walter
#8
Black-out curtains.
 
DaSleeper
#9
Every time you answer him is an excuse for him to post more shit!
 
Torch light
#10
God - be glorified - said in the Quran dispraising the Jews :

Quran 5: 80, which means:
(You [Mohammed] see many of them [: Jews] making the unbelievers their friends e . Evil is that they forwarded [to the Next Life] for their souls [by befriending with the unbelievers] f : that God is angered against them g and in the chastisement [of Hell] they shall dwell [forever h .])

.................................................. ....

80 e i.e. they ally with the pagan Arabs: the idolaters, while they oppose the Muslims who are monotheists [devoting themselves exclusively to God alone.]

80 f i.e. Because they preferred the idolaters among the Quraish tribe to the monotheists.

80 g i.e. Because of their infidelity and association with God.

80 h On Doomsday.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_80
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_80

=================================================

God - be glorified - said in the Quran dispraising the Christians who claimed Jesus is God Himself:

Quran 5: 17, which means:
(They have disbelieved, those who say: "God is [Jesus] Christ, son of Mary"; say [Mohammed to them]: "Who, then, can prevent God [from doing any harm] should He will to kill [Jesus] Christ, son of Mary and his mother and those in the earth altogether!?" a The sovereignty, of the heavens and the
earth
b and all [the moons and the meteorites] that is between them belongs to God; He creates whatever c He likes; surely, God is All-Able to do anything d .)
.................................................. ............

17 a It means: if God wants to kill the Christ, the Christ cannot then avert the harm from himself, because he is a created one, not a creator.

17 b i.e. the planets including the earth. And He is All-Able to tear them up and disperse them in one hour.

17 c other planets and moons, .. etc.

17 d Like destroying the present solar system and substituting another solar system instead of the present one.

This is indicated by His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 14: 48, which means:

(On the day [of Doom] when the earth shall be exchanged for another earth, and the [gaseous] heavens too [shall be exchanged for other gaseous heavens]; and [all] shall come forth unto God, the One, the Subduer.)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_17
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_17
 
Cliffy
+1
#11
 
Hoof Hearted
#12
Jane Curtin



(Sorry, Walter...I just had to)
 
Twin_Moose
+1
#13
 
darkbeaver
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Every time you answer him is an excuse for him to post more shit!


He knows the passages by the raw words and cannot get beyond face value, he believes that only one soul came into the way as a light

to the lesser organisms. Without a viable nuclear detergent the Islamic hordes are doomed.
 
Twin_Moose
+2
#15
His Mongol hordes have taken my ancestors as slaves by the 10's of thousands it was an annual spring event so he can go f**k himself

[youtube]xGBkR-ygwhQ[/youtube]

[youtube]5YPhnrhvWt8[/youtube]
 
taxslave
#16
The prophet was a pedophile.
 
darkbeaver
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

His Mongol hordes have taken my ancestors as slaves by the 10's of thousands it was an annual spring event so he can go f**k himself

[youtube]xGBkR-ygwhQ[/youtube]

[youtube]5YPhnrhvWt8[/youtube]


Mongolia has always been a small place and never supported an Empirial sized threat, that Horde was something else nearer west/central, the Mongolians still extant had been enveloped by a Russian, more or less power up untill the imposition of the Romanovs installed by the shapers and movers, the houses, anyway certainly he can go fuk himself.



Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

His Mongol hordes have taken my ancestors as slaves by the 10's of thousands it was an annual spring event so he can go f**k himself

[youtube]xGBkR-ygwhQ[/youtube]

[youtube]5YPhnrhvWt8[/youtube]




You,d enjoy Fomenkos books.
 
Twin_Moose
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Mongolia has always been a small place and never supported an Empirial sized threat, that Horde was something else nearer west/central, the Mongolians still extant had been enveloped by a Russian, more or less power up untill the imposition of the Romanovs installed by the shapers and movers, the houses, anyway certainly he can go fuk himself.








You,d enjoy Fomenkos books.

I don't know the Golden hoard which is the legacy of Genghis Khan (who pretty much destroyed the Roman Empire) formed the Ottoman Empire that wasn't too small
 
darkbeaver
+1
#19
The stone work in your ancestral region often reflects great technicle advancment and when subjected to reverse engineering indicates a somewhat more precise past, anything written in the rocks is a thousand times more reliable than convienient modern mythological situations designed to titilate the adherents. That is not to say that tradition is not a powerful thing, the truth rules in any case. As for myself I seem to have a British past, my seed escaped from a wharf in Liverpool before the second great war and the other half from Irish horse thieves. It seems hanging was in the balance. With a whole vast new continent to plunder my ancestor made a considered stratigic choice tailord to continuation as opposed to tangling from hemp.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Jun 4th, 2018 at 09:22 PM..
 
Twin_Moose
+1
#20
The original path to the silk road and the actual birth place of modern Russia
 
darkbeaver
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I don't know the Golden hoard which is the legacy of Genghis Khan (who pretty much destroyed the Roman Empire) formed the Ottoman Empire that wasn't too small


Yes but, academia has a habit of arrangeing things according to the order of the day. The Roman Empire exists today, and it is formidable. The Ottamans hang in thier as well. And the fukkin British Empire, there,s no shortage of Imperialism I think. Rome is the Holiest of Empires, eaters of children, a clique so steeped in perversion as to rot grapes on the vine, the Muslims are beginners, green with envey perhaps, new to the game, being schooled, I think they,ll make out OK. They catch on fast, especially because of thier training which in many cases involves live armaments and frequent explosions.
 
Twin_Moose
#22
I was with you for a couple of sentences then you took a left turn Lol
 
darkbeaver
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

I was with you for a couple of sentences then you took a left turn Lol


There isn,t any fukking left, there is here and nowhere else, the differnce between the totalitarion left and right is what? And you picked left because you,re unfamiliar with the other 358 degrees. I earlier admitted to previous leftist infections. In fact I,m after all this time a centrist , sticking between the navigational aids, I ,am unwilling to adopt a vulgar perspective in the face of the evidence of the historical results. Nevertheless back to global warming. In my considered opinion no such calamity like global warming is in effect at this time. Ah the evidence does not support global warming, quite the opposite, frozen hailed to death crops all over he world point in another direction, I hope you like ice.

Why do you hate me?
 
Twin_Moose
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

There isn,t any fukking left, there is here and nowhere else, the differnce between the totalitarion left and right is what? And you picked left because you,re unfamiliar with the other 358 degrees. I earlier admitted to previous leftist infections. In fact I,m after all this time a centrist , sticking between the navigational aids, I ,am unwilling to adopt a vulgar perspective in the face of the evidence of the historical results. Nevertheless back to global warming. In my considered opinion no such calamity like global warming is in effect at this time. Ah the evidence does not support global warming, quite the opposite, frozen hailed to death crops all over he world point in another direction, I hope you like ice.

Why do you hate me?

Nope just chose left out of a random direction
 
darkbeaver
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Nope just chose left out of a random direction


At your age shouldn,t your direction be a bit more defined?
 
Torch light
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

The stone work in your ancestral region often reflects great technicle advancment and when subjected to reverse engineering indicates a somewhat more precise past, anything written in the rocks is a thousand times more reliable than convienient modern mythological situations designed to titilate the adherents. That is not to say that tradition is not a powerful thing, the truth rules in any case. As for myself I seem to have a British past, my seed escaped from a wharf in Liverpool before the second great war and the other half from Irish horse thieves. It seems hanging was in the balance. With a whole vast new continent to plunder my ancestor made a considered stratigic choice tailord to continuation as opposed to tangling from hemp.

Quran 29: 50, which means:
([The Jews] say: "If only revelations [inscribed on stone like that which Moses brought down from God a ] had been sent down on [Mohammed, we would then have believed.]"

Say, [Mohammed, to them]: "The revelations are with God [Who sends them down as He pleases
b ]; and I am only an obvious warner c .")
.................................................. ................

50 a It means: like the Tablets.

50 b And the Stone Age had passed away, and now this has been the age of the science, knowledge and eloquence of the Arabic language; therefore, now there is no need for sending down the stones.

And if you had been true in your claim that you will believe when you see them, then you would not have disbelieved Moses when he brought down the Tablets, and your fathers said: “Who believe it is from God!?” then the Mount cleft and the cleft-portion inclined and hovered over them and was about to kill them, had they not cried: “We believe! We believe!”

50 c So anyone seeks after the Next Life and its prosperity, let him believe, and who desires for the Fire and its hell, let him disbelieve.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/29.htm#a29_50
quran-ayat.com/pret/29.htm#a29_50
 
Torch light
#27
The idolaters demanded miracles like those of Jesus Christ :

[Quraish tribesmen said to the Prophet – salam to him: "If you truly are a Prophet as do you claim, then do for us the miracles that Jesus son of Mary did before, and then we may believe you; because Jesus cured the congenitally blind and the albino; he also revived the dead and foretold about the 'Unknown'."

Therefore, this aya was revealed in reply to their words:]

Quran 6: 50, which means:

(Say [Mohammed, to these disbelievers]:

"I am not telling you that I have the treasuries of [the mercy of] God [so that I can work miracles like those of Jesus who cured the congenitally-blind and the albino and revived the dead],

nor that I know the Unknown,

nor that I am angel [like him, because Jesus was an angel that came down from heaven according to God's command, and entered in the body of the fetus in the womb of Mary.]

I only follow [the commands] revealed to me [from my Lord.]"

Say: "Are the blind [to the way of the truth like Abu-Jah'l], and the man seeing [it like Mohammed] equal?

Will you not contemplate [about that?]"
)

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_50
quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_50

==================================================

Further explanation of the previous aya:

So God gave to Jesus Christ those miracles in order that they might respect him, and might not kill him.

But in spite of that, such miracles did not avail anything with the Children of Israel; because when the Jews saw such miracles which Moses had not brought before, they denied them and said: “These are not the miracles of prophets, but they are only a great sorcery done by a devil having much knowledge about the sorcery.”

While when the Christians saw such miracles which he worked, they became enthusiastic about him, until they ascribed him as the son of God, and another sect claimed he is God Himself.

Therefore, the material miracles are useless, because they will lead to destruction and to admission into the Fire; so when you see the miracles which you demand, done as you demanded:

>> either you will deny them and say: 'This is an obvious sorcery!' as did Jews claim about the miracles of Jesus;
>> or you will be enthusiastic about me and say he is the son of God as did Christians say, and then your destination [in both cases] will be in the Fire.

So the material or objective miracles will not avail anything to let you believe; but better than this, you should think with your minds and look with your eyes to these stones which you worship: Can they profit or harm you? And in case you realize that they cannot do anything of that, then abandon them, and instead worship God your Lord and Creator and your Provider with the provision, if you believe in my words.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_50
quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_50
 
Torch light
#28
The idolaters demanded God's messenger drive out the believers :

Many of the poor believed in the Quran and the Prophet, so the idolater wanted the Prophet drive the poor, and that only then they might come to his sessions ...
Moreover, they thought how could it be the poor would be before them in the belief and in rank ..

"[When the (idolaters or) associaters spoke badly – and disparaged the poor Muslims, and asked the Prophet to drive them away, so that they may then come to sit with him, – His saying – be glorified was revealed in this aya:]"

(Quran 6: 52. And drive not away those who call upon their Lord by morning and evening, seeking His neighborhood;
nothing of their account falls upon you [Mohammed], and nothing of your account falls upon them;
that you drive them away, and so become a wrong-doer [: so you will wrong them.]


53. Even so We have tried some of them by others [:the rich by the poor],
that the [rich] say: "Are these [poor men] the ones whom God has favored [with the Islam] among us [so they outstripped us to it?]"


[So the angel in charge of their punishment will answer them:]
Is not God Best Aware of the grateful [And He guided them to the way of the Islam and they converted?]

[Then God commanded His messenger to {welcome them and to} start them with salutation whenever he sees them, so as to honor them:]
54. And when those, who believe in Our revelations, come to you [Mohammed], say: "Peace be to you! your Lord has prescribed for Himself mercy [to you]:
that whoso of you commits evil then repents after that and reforms [his deeds], surely [God] is Most Forgiving [to those who repent], Most Merciful [to those who regret.]
)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_52
quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_52
 
Mowich
+1
#29










 
pgs
+1
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

The idolaters demanded God's messenger drive out the believers :

Many of the poor believed in the Quran and the Prophet, so the idolater wanted the Prophet drive the poor, and that only then they might come to his sessions ...
Moreover, they thought how could it be the poor would be before them in the belief and in rank ..

"[When the (idolaters or) associaters spoke badly – and disparaged the poor Muslims, and asked the Prophet to drive them away, so that they may then come to sit with him, – His saying – be glorified was revealed in this aya:]"

(Quran 6: 52. And drive not away those who call upon their Lord by morning and evening, seeking His neighborhood;
nothing of their account falls upon you [Mohammed], and nothing of your account falls upon them;
that you drive them away, and so become a wrong-doer [: so you will wrong them.]


53. Even so We have tried some of them by others [:the rich by the poor],
that the [rich] say: "Are these [poor men] the ones whom God has favored [with the Islam] among us [so they outstripped us to it?]"


[So the angel in charge of their punishment will answer them:]
Is not God Best Aware of the grateful [And He guided them to the way of the Islam and they converted?]

[Then God commanded His messenger to {welcome them and to} start them with salutation whenever he sees them, so as to honor them:]
54. And when those, who believe in Our revelations, come to you [Mohammed], say: "Peace be to you! your Lord has prescribed for Himself mercy [to you]:
that whoso of you commits evil then repents after that and reforms [his deeds], surely [God] is Most Forgiving [to those who repent], Most Merciful [to those who regret.]
)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_52
quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_52

Does god tell you to play with your goats ? Are you allowed to play with yourself if your goat is not handy ?
 

Similar Threads

6
Are Christians, Muslims and atheists idolaters?
by French Patriot | May 6th, 2018
45
The idolaters against Prophet Mohammed
by selfsame | Jan 20th, 2016