What is the difference between the devil and the sinner

Torch light
Both the devil and the sinner disobey God; the devil insists on his disobedience, while the sinner does not insist on his sin (when he admits his mistake and asks forgiveness from God.)

If the sinner insists on his sin, or says the sin is good or justifiable, then he is a devil.

Curious Cdn
The difference between the policeman and the criminal is all a matter of judgement.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
The difference between Torchy and an Isis fighter is that the fighter has guts.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

The difference between Torchy and an Isis fighter is that the fighter has guts.

... which eventually get splattered all over the Euphrates Valley ...

Torch light
The devil will answer on the behalf of the devil .... and the sinner will answer on the behalf of the sinner
Each will give his category view.

=================================================

Prophet Mohammed - salam to him - said:
"All sons of Adam are sinful; the best of them are the repenting [from their sins.]"

pgs
+2
#6  Top Rated Post
Is it a sin if you forget to wear your rubber boots when playing house with your goat ?

Torch light
I have no goat, and I don't do such indecency, you the hypocrite, aren't you?
Last edited by Torch light; Jun 1st, 2018 at 09:27 AM..

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

I have no goat, and I don't do such indecency, you the hypocrite

It's a pig.

Torch light

It's a pig.

You are a devil, according to definition.
Last edited by Torch light; Jun 1st, 2018 at 09:30 AM..

Hoof Hearted
Torch light,

You must be quite the bomb at cocktail parties. I can just see you working the room...

Joe from Sales: "Hey! So who won the ballgame last night?"

Torch light: "Only the devil wins when the sinner drops the ball"

Sally from Accounting: "Boy! Sure was a hot one today, eh?"

Torch light: "It is always a scorcher in Hell!"

Frank from Marketing: " Anybody get a ticket for this week's big draw?"

Torch light: "Gambling is against God's will. He will punish you mercilessly!"

(Dead silence as everyone slowly Moonwalks away without making eye contact)

Torch light
What a pure group .. righteous and pious, like angels, especially the Wicked Zionists among you So I leave you for now.

Curious Cdn

What a pure group .. righteous and pious, like angels, especially the Wicked Zionists among you So I leave you for now.

Back into the lantern until the next time it's polished, eh?

http://youtu.be/NDVFIf229Rg

Tecumsehsbones

You are a devil, according to definition.

You're an imbecile, according to definition.

Torch light

You're an imbecile, according to definition.

With God's favor, I am not an imbecile.

However, to be an imbecile is better than to be a devil, if you but knew;

because the imbecile will not be taken to account, while the devil - being malicious and malignant - will go to Hell.

================================================== =

God forgives all sins, with the exception of the idolatry (or the 'association of others with God.')

Quran 39: 53, which means:
(Say: "O My servants, who have been extravagant [in sins] against their own souls! Despair not of God's mercy [and forgiveness];
[for] surely, God does forgive all sins [to anyone that repents and turns to Him];
surely, He is the Most Forgiving [to those who repent],
the Most Merciful [to those who regret.]
)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/39.htm#a39_53
quran-ayat.com/pret/39.htm#a39_53

================================================== =======

I asked Abu Abd-Allah: "If one asks God's forgiveness, will his sin be deleted from his recorded 'book of deeds'?"
He said: "No, everything he does will be written in his 'book of deeds' ."
I said: "What then is the benefit from the asking of forgiveness?"
He said: "God may then agree to consider about him!"

So it is horrible, not an easy thing.

================================================== ==========

Therefore, the idolater will be requited for everything, while the believer in God without associate or son, will be mildly dealt with: either by mild punishment in the life of the World, or in the Afterlife, and then will go to Paradise in heaven.
While the idolater (the polytheist and atheist) will go to Hell without judgment.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/1.htm#..._and_monotheis
quran-ayat.com/man/1.htm#The_afterlife_of_believers_and_monotheis

================================================== =====

The devil knows he is disobeying God, and evenso he insists deliberately on his disobedience and does not ask God's forgiveness neither does he repent or feel sorry ..

while a sinner will almost be forgiven if he asks forgiveness and turns to God in repentance, vowing that he will not repeat his disobedience once again.

Torch light
I just recalled the total answer of Abu Abd-Allah to my question:

I asked Abu Abd-Allah: "If one asks God's forgiveness, will his sin be deleted from his recorded 'book of deeds'?"

He said: "God may then agree to consider about him! So that man will know that he enters Paradise only according to God's favor, not according to his mere deeds."

Curious Cdn
+1

He said: "God may then agree to consider about him! So that man will know that he enters Paradise only according to God's favor, not according to his mere deeds."

Oh, it's the buddy system, eh?

taxslave
+1

Is that a promise?

darkbeaver

I have no goat, and I don't do such indecency, you the hypocrite, aren't you?

If you have no goats you are a person of little consequchinsh sp. Goats rule, it,s law , look it up.

Feel free to use virtual goats

Paper goats

Murphy

Your name is in the book of deeds. No wife. No children. You are a failure. Tell us about the people that have died in your hospital. You are always judging others, although it is not your place to judge. You can only judge yourself.

Your life is foul.

Tell us about the hospital dead. Tell us why Allah left you barren. You are too ashamed to speak of this. Nothing you can say here will change the foulness that Allah smells when you walk by.

You are a sinner. You are being punished in life and will be punished when you die. There will be nothing for you when you die. Akhirah will not be for you. Allah will be your qadi, and he will send you to live forever in Jahannam with the foul hearted, evil ones. You will not go to paradise.
Last edited by Murphy; Jun 2nd, 2018 at 01:26 AM..

Torch light
Wicked Zionist, if I am as you have described, what will your outcome be?

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._the_Prophets_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#They_Killed_the_Prophets_

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Do you know the difference between your arsehole and your elbow, Torchy?

Torch light
What I know is that you support the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv: the enemy of humanity.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...st_the_Christ_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Their_Stand_Against_the_Christ_

Murphy
+1
You are wicked. No one listens to you because Allah knows you are foul.

The jinns follow you. The stench of your wickedness attracts them.

Baghdad is the centre of anger and will bring down the wrath of Allah. The day of separation is nigh, idolater. You cannot stop it. You will not ascend. Allah has judged your wickedness. You are the enemy of Islam, but you are empty. As was your wife and friends. And your murderous ways.

petros
+1

Both the devil and the sinner disobey God; the devil insists on his disobedience, while the sinner does not insist on his sin (when he admits his mistake and asks forgiveness from God.)

If the sinner insists on his sin, or says the sin is good or justifiable, then he is a devil.

If beef were butter and butter were beef, what would beef be?

Mowich

....while a sinner will almost be forgiven if he asks forgiveness and turns to God in repentance, vowing that he will not repeat his disobedience once again.

The Catholics have this thing called confession - pretty much works the same way. Thing is, you can just keep on sinning your heart out and all is good after a trip to the confessional.

petros
It's not like Court for white privileged unless are sincere.

Johnnny
Hey Torch Light nice Avatar.

Who are you planning to ambush from behind?

Is that your way of saying, "IED goes there"?

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

If beef were butter and butter were beef, what would beef be?

I made a comparison between a sinner (Prophet David) who repented and asked God's forgiveness .. and God forgave him.

While on the other hand, Satan sinned by disobeying God's command, and he insisted on the disobedience, and did not repent neither did he ask God's forgiveness.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

The Catholics have this thing called confession - pretty much works the same way. Thing is, you can just keep on sinning your heart out and all is good after a trip to the confessional.

[One of the habits and traditions of Christians is that:

the sinner among them goes to the clergy to confess his sins to him, and the clergy will forgive him his sins and pardons him.]

Quran 4: 49-50, which means:
(49. Haven't you [Mohammed] seen those [Christians] who claim forgiveness for themselves?
Not so, but God offers forgiveness [of sins] to whomsoever He pleases [to forgive],
and they will not be wronged even it be a 'fateil' [: a minute plant seed.]

[And clergies said: God permitted us to forgive the sinner, so God denied their words:]
50. See [Mohammed] what a lie have they invented against God! And this [lie] by itself suffices for a manifest sin.)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_49
quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_49

================================================== ====

See, if you are fair, how the Quran states the correct and reasonable statements and tell the truth .. and therefore submit yourselves to God's word .. or else you will regret at least in your Next Life which will starts soon after your death.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/1.htm#...d_more_Endurin
quran-ayat.com/man/1.htm#The_Next_Life_Is_Better_and_more_Endurin

Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Who are you planning to ambush from behind?

I am not like you so as to ambush anyone.