Re: None could escape from Pompeii destructionMay 30th, 2018
Here are the ayat of the Quran 54: 33-40
about Lot's people:
(33. The people of Lot unbelieved [the messengers] who warned them.
34. We loosed on them [a shower of] pebbles, save Lot's family whom We saved at the pre-dawn time.
35. A blessing from Us; even so We reward those [of your nation, Mohammed,] who are thankful.
36. Indeed, [Lot] had warned them of Our 'punishing and chastising'; but they ‘denied and disputed’ with [the messengers] who warned them.
37. They even asked him to give to them his [three] guests, so We obliterated their eyes [with blindness; saying to them:] "Taste now My chastising and My warning."
38. And the [earthquake] punishment came upon them early in the morning, so [the wreckage] settled upon them.
39. So taste [you] My chastising and My warning.
40. And We have made the Quran easy [to you] for admonition. Is there, then, any that will be admonished [with it?]
More explanation is in the link:
Therefore, this porn city of Pompeii bears a great lesson to mankind (with the exception of blasphemers who will almost deny this lesson.)
All of a sudden a blasting punishment came upon this unfortunate vile city, and all of a sudden all of them died with fatal poisonous gases which caused their immediate death, then the lava came and covered them, each in his own condition and site, so that they became like statues .. to be a lesson to people about the outcome of the stubborn blasphemers and porn wrong-doers.
This meaning is expounded in this great aya of the Quran 21: 95
.. so now the interpreter explained it in a marvelous way, which even Muslims don't know and are unaware of this great explanation:
(And We prevent that [anyone spared out of the people of] any city which We destroy [to return back to it, but] they should not return e [thereto.]
It means: We forbid and prevent that anyone, spared out of a city which We afflict with the termination punishment, to return back to it; but We shower on them stones out of the sky and destroy them
as did We destroy and exterminate the people of Lot with the stones: those of them who were not present in those destroyed cities when they were seized with the earthquake.
Or We take them far away from their cities by setting their enemies on them to take them captives
; as did We set Nabuchodonsor on the Children of Israel, who after the killing, took the rest of them captives to Babylon in Iraq.
The meaning: We forbid and prevent that the people of such cities may return back thereto, and it is forbidden them to build it after its desolation, or to gather therein after their dispersion away from such cities.
Among such cities and countries was Palestine and the Jews; and that was when Nabuchodonsor destroyed, killed most of those who were in it, and took the rest of them captives to Iraq, to the land of Babylon. Some of them fled to Egypt, and remained refugees and dispersed in the earth for more than seventy years.
Then their sons returned, and in addition to those of them who stayed, they started to build the House of God at Jerusalem, and to build the walls of the city and its destroyed buildings.
Therefore, the man in the picture in the first post, was of this category
: he was out of the volcano, but was hit by a stone which destroyed him in place
, and he could not flee.
While the other explanations are not true or real... like he had leg injury or bone infection ..etc.
To prove that this man was outside the effect of the volcano, at that time, and he could not run away in fact is:
their termination was a flash like with gases like ?Cyanide or something like that which came out of the volcano and killed them all together in site, so that even the baker was seized in his place with the piece of bread in his hand and became like a statue after being covered by the lava of the volcano.. so they had not any chance of escape.
Or they say the rock came by the recoil of a door
.. such are their explanations because they are disbelievers.