How the past Zionists opposed Prophet Mohammed


Torch light
#1
When God - be glorified - sent Mohammed to the people of Mecca to warn them against the idolatry and invite them to worship God Most Gracious alone without associate, son or peer .. they refused to listen to him at the start and they opposed him .. some people in Mecca believed and were persecuted.
Then God commanded him to emigrate to Medina, and there many people believed in addition to the emigrants from Mecca.

In Medina there were many Jews, and he made a treaty with them: because they were supposed to worship God alone according to the First Commandment .. a little number of Jews believed, and most of them started to oppose and contradict Mohammed and the Islam religion .. and they broke their treaty with him .. and instead they confirmed the idolaters of Mecca against him in spite of that he worshiped God alone and rejected the idols .. and in spite of that the Quran confirms the previous prophets and confirms the Tablets and the Ten Commandments and the Torah of Moses.

Mohammed and the Arab were ignorant about the history and details of the Children of Israel, so God started to acquaint him and the believers about the disobedience of Jews and their rebellion against God and His messenger Moses and their opposing all the prophets of God before Mohammed.

================================================== ======

ONE :

God – be glorified – said in the Quran 2: 27, which means:

(Those who break God's covenant after ratifying it,

and sever that [kinship] which God ordered to be joined,

and make mischief in the earth [by sedition, road robbery and barring those who believe in Mohammed]:

Such are the losers [who lost themselves and their families: for that they exchanged Prosperity for Hell.]
)

The explanation:
>> (Those) Jews (who break God’s covenant after ratifying it) means: They break the covenant which they made with the previous prophets of God that they should not associate anything with God [in their worship], and that they should not kill the human being whom God prohibited his killing, and they should not commit adultery; but they did not hold fast with the covenant [i.e. they broke the covenant of God.]

>> (and sever that [kinship] which God ordered to be joined) means: They sever their relations with their relatives and kin.

>> (and make mischief in the earth) by making quarrels and hatred, and by road- robbery, and they try to drive-those who believed in Mohammed- out of faith.

>> (Such are the losers [who lost themselves and their families: for that they exchanged Prosperity for Hell.])

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._in_the_Quran_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#The_Dispraise_of_Jews_in_the_Quran_

================================================== ===============

TWO :

Quran 2: 55, which means:
(And [remember] when you said [to Moses], 'Moses, We will not believe you a till we see God manifestly b ', so the thunderbolt c seized you while you were looking. d)
.................................................. .........

55 a And that God spoke to you and commanded you with these Commandments.

55 b i.e. openly with our own eyes.

55 c It was a fire which came down from heaven.

55 d the fire and the event that inflicted you.

They were seventy men who went up the mountain together with Moses; Moses said: "Lord, show me Yourself that I may look at You!"

God – be glorified – said: "You cannot see Me."

Then a thunderbolt (: a fire) came down from heaven upon them, so Moses fainted out, and those who were with him on the mountain died; then Moses regained consciousness to find his people dead, so he supplicated God to revive them, and God revived them, and they returned to their people.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_55
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_55
 
taxslave
#2
Just because Zionists don't hump camels like you do does not make them evil like you are.
 
Cliffy
#3
 
Walter
#4
Another curtain.
 
Torch light
#5
THREE :

Rabbis and clergies told Jews and Christians that they are God's children, and that God is their father and so He loves them as the father loves his children, and so they will not be punished in the Next Life .. once they are Jews or Christians.
But God - be glorified - disproved their claims in the Quran.

Quran 5: 18, which means:
(Jews and Christians say: "We are the sons of God and His beloved ones." a

Say [Mohammed, to them]: "Why then does He punish you b according to your sins?

Not so, you are only mortals: [some] of those whom He has created
c :

He forgives to whom d He pleases and chastises whom
e He pleases.

God's is the ownership of the heavens and the earth
f and all g that is between them, and the final resorting will be to Him [following your death.] h)
.................................................. .

18 a i.e. they are so close to God as is the son to his father, because God loves them according to their claim.

18 b In the life of the World by the hand of your enemies, and in the Next Life by Fire to anyone of you disbelieves, as is it in your Book … if God truly loves you apart from other people.

18 c With no difference between you and them.

18 d i.e. who repents and who deserves the forgiveness.

18 e i.e. who deserves the punishment.

18 f i.e. the ownership of the planets including the earth.

18 g The moons, meteorites, meteors, comets and thunderbolts... by which He destroys, in one minute, whomever He wants to destroy.

18 h It means: your souls will go to him and then He will deal with you according to your acts.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_18
quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_18

================================================== =======

FOUR :

Quran 2: 61, which means:
(And [remember] when you [Children of Israel] said, 'Moses, we can no longer tolerate only one kind of food. Pray therefore your Lord for our behalf to produce for us the earthly crops such as green herbs, snake cucumbers, garlic, lentils, and onions.'

[God] said: ‘Would you take in exchange [the vegetables, garlic and onion] which is less [in value] instead of the [manna and quails] which is better? Go [therefore] to any country and you will find what you asked for.'

And they were afflicted by abasement
a and destitution, and they, [after being dignified,] incurred the wrath of God. b

That was because they disobeyed [their Lord's commands] c , and slew the prophets wrongfully. That was on account of their disobedience and transgression [on the weak among them.])
.................................................. ...........

61 a By driving them out of the land, and their bewildering for forty years in the wilderness.

61 b Which was the plague that afflicted them in the wilderness and lead to the destruction of a large number of them; in addition to the snakes that bit them, for God – be glorified – set on them the snakes to bite them; that was in the road of the Red Sea from the Horeb Mountain to the land of Edom, and a large number of them died because of the snake bites.

61 c i.e. because of their disobedience and opposing their Lord's commands.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_61
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_61
 
Torch light
#6
FIVE :

Their transgression on the Sabbath:

Quran 2: 65, which means:
(65. And well you a knew b those among you who transgressed in the [fishing and trading on the] Sabbath c : We said to them: "Be [like] apes, despised and rejected."

66. Thus We made it d an example to those [cities] around it and to those [cities far] beyond it e and an admonition to those who ward off [God's punishment. f])
.................................................. ............

65 a Children of Israel!

65 b The story of Judah and the men of Tyre living in Judah.

65 c When they worked, sold, bought and fished, while all that was forbidden for them on the Sabbath.

[ The story of their transgression on the Sabbath ]
God – be glorified – revealed to Nehemiah the son of Hacaliah, to reproach the nobles of Judah concerning their deeds, and to shut the gates of the city, when it started to be dark the night before the Sabbath, so that none of these might come to sell and buy on the Sabbath, and Nehemiah ordered some of his servants to shut the gates and do not open them until after the Sabbath, so these men were lodged outside of the city abased and rejected without bed or cover.

And Nehemiah went over the wall and reproached them and the nobles of Judah concerning their deeds.

Then each one of them said: I saw this man and that man fishing and therefore we likewise fished, and we saw this and that man selling and so we sold like them.

Therefore, Nehemiah said to them: “Apes imitate man and his acts, so you have become like apes imitating the evil-doers; why don't you forbid the evil-doers, and why are you on the contrary doing like them?”

66 d i.e. We made that incident of their expelling out of the city, the shutting of the gates and their staying outside the city all that night long.

66 e Because they heard about their story, received the lesson and abandoned the selling and buying on the Sabbath.

66 f So they received the admonition concerning that incident, praised God for His guidance, when they did not violate the Sabbath with any selling, buying or fishing.

The story is mentioned in the Bible, Book of Nehemiah 13: 15-23.

The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm

=================================================

SIX :

Zionists have hard hearts:
The hard heart does not receive admonition and guidance; the hard-hearted man or woman does not feel the suffering of the distressed and the weak.
Such hard hearts grow because of the illicit money gain, in addition to the transgression, wrong-doing and the much many sins.

Quran 2: 74, which means:
(Then your hearts became hardened afterwards and were like rocks, or even yet harder. a

For indeed there are [some] rocks out of which rivers gush, and indeed there are [some] rocks which crack so that water comes out of them. And there are [some] rocks which fall down for the fear of God.

God is never unaware of [all] that you do [O Jews.]
b)
.................................................. .....

74 a So that you started to wrong the poor, plunder the wealth of the weak and kill the innocent .

74 b Therefore, following your death, He will punish you according to your evil deeds.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...Were_Hardened_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Their_Hearts_Were_Hardened_
Last edited by Torch light; May 27th, 2018 at 03:55 PM..
 
Murphy
+2
#7  Top Rated Post
I just spent more time in the ME. Tell the people that live there to obey the Quran. You are so full of shitt, it explains your colour.

The ME slaughters their own. You constantly fight each other. The biggest lie Nassir, is blaming others for your violence.

If you truly believe that Allah is all powerful, understand that the ME will be wiped from the face of the earth.

Pop.Pop. Done.
 
Torch light
#8
Addressing the Children of Israel

God - be glorified - said in the Quran 2: 40-44, addressing the Children of Israel:
(40. Children of Israel, remember My favor which I bestowed on you [in the past],
and fulfill your covenant with Me, I will fulfill My covenant with you,
and Me alone you should extremely fear.


41. And believe in [the Quran] that I have revealed confirming [the Ten Commandments] that you already have,
and be not the first to disbelieve in the [Quran],
and do not barter My revelations [in the Quran] for a little price,
and beware My [punishment.]


42. Confound not the truth [of the original Torah] with the falsehood [: the alteration and distortion done by Ezra in his Torah],
nor hide the truth [about the description of Mohammed in the Torah and the Gospel],
the while you [scholars] know [that there will be Judgment and Requital in the Next Life.]


43. Be steadfast in prayer [together with Muslims],
and give alms [to the poor and needy],
and bow down in prayer [complying] together with those [of your people] who [converted and] complied.


44. Will you bid other [men] to give charity, and forget yourselves [so that you yourselves don't give charity]
while you recite the Book [: the Torah, in which God recommended people to give charity and aid the poor]?
Won't you understand [and abandon such bad behavior]?
)

More explanation about these ayat is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_40
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_40
 
Murphy
+1
#9
Idolaters like you, Nassir,should not quote any religious writings. Allah recognizes your evil nature.

When he reads from the book of deeds, your lies and murderous nature will be revealed.

Like sand through an hourglass, so are the days of your life.
 
taxslave
#10
IF Karma works evil muzzie terrorists will spend the next several thousand lifetimes as flies in a Jewish shithouse.
 
DaSleeper
#11
Getting laughed at in the forum, is probably a form of self flagellation for torch light......

He sure ain't getting any converts...
 
Colpy
+2
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

When God - be glorified - sent Mohammed to the people of Mecca to warn them against the idolatry and invite them to worship God Most Gracious alone without associate, son or peer .. they refused to listen to him at the start and they opposed him .. some people in Mecca believed and were persecuted.
Then God commanded him to emigrate to Medina, and there many people believed in addition to the emigrants from Mecca.

In Medina there were many Jews, and he made a treaty with them: because they were supposed to worship God alone according to the First Commandment .. a little number of Jews believed, and most of them started to oppose and contradict Mohammed and the Islam religion .. and they broke their treaty with him .. and instead they confirmed the idolaters of Mecca against him in spite of that he worshiped God alone and rejected the idols .. and in spite of that the Quran confirms the previous prophets and confirms the Tablets and the Ten Commandments and the Torah of Moses.

Mohammed and the Arab were ignorant about the history and details of the Children of Israel, so God started to acquaint him and the believers about the disobedience of Jews and their rebellion against God and His messenger Moses and their opposing all the prophets of God before Mohammed.

================================================== ======

ONE :

God – be glorified – said in the Quran 2: 27, which means:

(Those who break God's covenant after ratifying it,

and sever that [kinship] which God ordered to be joined,

and make mischief in the earth [by sedition, road robbery and barring those who believe in Mohammed]:

Such are the losers [who lost themselves and their families: for that they exchanged Prosperity for Hell.]
)

The explanation:
>> (Those) Jews (who break God’s covenant after ratifying it) means: They break the covenant which they made with the previous prophets of God that they should not associate anything with God [in their worship], and that they should not kill the human being whom God prohibited his killing, and they should not commit adultery; but they did not hold fast with the covenant [i.e. they broke the covenant of God.]

>> (and sever that [kinship] which God ordered to be joined) means: They sever their relations with their relatives and kin.

>> (and make mischief in the earth) by making quarrels and hatred, and by road- robbery, and they try to drive-those who believed in Mohammed- out of faith.

>> (Such are the losers [who lost themselves and their families: for that they exchanged Prosperity for Hell.])

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._in_the_Quran_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#The_Dispraise_of_Jews_in_the_Quran_

================================================== ===============

TWO :

Quran 2: 55, which means:
(And [remember] when you said [to Moses], 'Moses, We will not believe you a till we see God manifestly b ', so the thunderbolt c seized you while you were looking. d)
.................................................. .........

55 a And that God spoke to you and commanded you with these Commandments.

55 b i.e. openly with our own eyes.

55 c It was a fire which came down from heaven.

55 d the fire and the event that inflicted you.

They were seventy men who went up the mountain together with Moses; Moses said: "Lord, show me Yourself that I may look at You!"

God – be glorified – said: "You cannot see Me."

Then a thunderbolt (: a fire) came down from heaven upon them, so Moses fainted out, and those who were with him on the mountain died; then Moses regained consciousness to find his people dead, so he supplicated God to revive them, and God revived them, and they returned to their people.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_55
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_55


I knew there was a reason I liked Jews.


Anyone that fights Islam is on the right track.
 
Torch light
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

I knew there was a reason I liked Jews.


Anyone that fights Islam is on the right track.

You are wrong; in fact 180 degrees in opposite direction.

If one sees these ayat of the Quran: they enumerate God's blessings on the Children of Israel, and that they should be grateful to God for them.

Therefore, I don't see any reason that some Zionists here resent .. they should say: We do thank God Most Gracious for all such profuse blessings and bounties and they should show gratitude to Him.

================================================== =

Addressing the Children of Israel /2

Quran 2: 47-50 , which mean:
47. Children of Israel, remember My favor which I bestowed on you [in the past], and I blessed you more than [all other] nations.

48. And avoid [the chastisement of] a day [of your death]
when no soul will avail another anything,
neither will intercession be accepted for it,
nor will compensation [of a ransom equal to its sins] be taken from it,
nor will they be helped.


49. And [remember] when We did save you from Pharaoh's folk, who were afflicting you with dreadful chastisement, slaughtering your sons and sparing your women; in that was a great trial [for you] from your Lord.

50. And [remember] when We parted the sea [open] for you [and led you through]; so We saved you and drowned Pharaoh's folk before your eyes.)

More explanation in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_47
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_47
 
taxslave
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

You are wrong; in fact 180 degrees in opposite direction.

Maybe the Jews just don't like kid diddlers.
 
Torch light
#15
These are only your lies on which you insist, while Mohammed was one of the most noble God's messengers and prophets, but you only hate him to the destruction of your souls.
 
taxslave
+1
#16
Mohammed was a goat ****ing pedophile.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#17
Also a pederast!
 
pgs
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

These are only your lies on which you insist, while Mohammed was one of the most noble God's messengers and prophets, but you only hate him to the destruction of your souls.

Do you have immoral thoughts when you see your goat ?
 
Vbeacher
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Do you have immoral thoughts when you see your goat ?

Probably, but in his defense, he did marry her.
 
Torch light
#20
You insist stubbornly like a goat.

Zionists, you are funny in addition to your wickedness.

You even don't read .. like the blind.

================================================

Their worshiping the calf statue

Quran 2: 51-54, which mean:
(51. And [remember] when We appointed with Moses forty nights [to give him the Torah],
and in his absence [when he went to Mount Hor in the wilderness of Sinai]
you took the calf [as an idol to worship],
and [by doing so] you wronged [yourselves, on account of the punishment which you deserved.]


52. Then [even] after that, We pardoned you in order that you might be grateful.

53. And [remember] We gave Moses the 'Book' and the Furqan [: 'Sundries'], haply that you might be rightly guided [to the way of the truth.]

54. And [remember] when Moses said to his people [who worshiped the calf]: "My people, you have indeed wronged yourselves by your taking the calf [as a god for worship]:
so now turn (in repentance) to [the Lord] your Savior, and kill [the calf-worshipers among] yourselves; that will be best for you with your Savior."
Then He turned towards you (in forgiveness): for He is Most-Turning [towards the repentant], Most Merciful [to them.]
)

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_51
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_51
Last edited by Torch light; Jun 3rd, 2018 at 05:03 PM..
 
DaSleeper
#21
No one reads your propaganda!
 
Torch light
#22
Another disobedience they committed :

Quran 2: 55-56, which mean:
(55. And [remember] when you said [to Moses], 'Moses, We will not believe you till we see God manifestly', so the thunderbolt seized you while you were looking.

56. We then sent you[r souls to your bodies and you returned alive, as were you before], even after your death, that you might show gratitude.)

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_55
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_55

================================================== ==========

And many other bounties about which they did not show gratitude :

Quran 2: 57, which means:
(And We made the cloud overshadow you,
and sent down on you the manna and quails; [We said to them]: 'Eat of the good food [items] wherewith We have provided you' –
They wronged Us not, but they were wont to wrong themselves.
)

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_57
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_57

================================================== =

Their rebellion against God and against Moses :

Quran 2: 58-59 , which mean:
(58. And remember We said: "Enter into this town [of Jericho], and eat of the plenty [amount of food] therein as you wish;
and enter [by] the gate submissive [to Us], and say: 'Forgive [us]',
We shall forgive you your [past] faults and increase [the portion of] those who do good."


59. But those who wronged [their people] changed the words which had been told them for some other words, so We sent down upon the wrong-doers pestilence out of heaven according to their evil doing.)

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...Their_Prophet_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Their_Rebellion_against_Their_Prophet _

================================================== ====

Another God's bounty on them :

Quran 2: 60, which means:
(And [remember] when Moses prayed for water to his [thirsty] people; We said: 'Strike the rock with your staff.'
Then gushed forth therefrom twelve [water] springs. Each tribe knew their own drinking-place.
So eat [of the manna and quails] and drink [of the water of the springs; that is some] of the sustenance provided by God, and do not act corruptly, spreading mischief in the earth.
)

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_60
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_60
 
Twin_Moose
#23














 
Torch light
#24
And you believe your lies?

================================================== =

God expounds more about their conduct :

Quran 2: 61, which means:
(And [remember] when you [Children of Israel] said, 'Moses, we can no longer tolerate only one kind of food. Pray therefore your Lord for our behalf to produce for us the earthly crops such as green herbs, snake cucumbers, garlic, lentils, and onions.'

[God] said: ‘Would you take in exchange [the vegetables, garlic and onion] which is less [in value] instead of the [manna and quails] which is better? Go [therefore] to any country and you will find what you asked for.'

And they were afflicted by abasement and destitution, and they, [after being dignified,] incurred the wrath of God.

That was because they disobeyed [their Lord's commands], and slew the prophets wrongfully. That was on account of their disobedience and transgression [on the weak among them.]
)

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_61
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_61
 
gerryh
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

And you believe your lies?


No, we don't believe your lies.
 
Torch light
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

No, we don't believe your lies.

All of you? In democracy it means a great deal; but about the truth it means nothing .. and it is a fact that most people follow the falsehood, and they - like you - insist on the falsehood.
 
pgs
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

All of you? In democracy it means a great deal; but about the truth it means nothing .. and it is a fact that most people follow the falsehood, and they - like you - insist on the falsehood.

Yet you can’t look at your sister and play with goats . Go figure .
 
gerryh
+1
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

All of you? In democracy it means a great deal; but about the truth it means nothing .. and it is a fact that most people follow the falsehood, and they - like you - insist on the falsehood.



No, it is you that insists on the falsehood. It is you that continues to follow and preach Satans gospel. It is you that is the devils spawn, following the devils spawn, trying to trick others into following your satanic master. You have been exposed for what you are, a minion of satan. NOT a follower of God.
 
Torch light
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

No, it is you that insists on the falsehood. It is you that continues to follow and preach Satans gospel. It is you that is the devils spawn, following the devils spawn, trying to trick others into following your satanic master. You have been exposed for what you are, a minion of satan. NOT a follower of God.


If I invite people to Satan, show us where did I say this?

If I follow the falsehood: while I am a monotheist and want to devote my work exclusively to God alone ... then what about the Trinity follower and the one who says Jesus is God Himself and Jesus is the son of God?

================================================== ====

Zionists work to stir sedition among Muslim sects so as to weaken them, and to stir enmity between Muslims and Christians to reap the advantage for themselves.
This has been worked by Zionists in the present time, as had also been done by the past Zionists.

Example:
"[The Jew Shas son of Qais met the tribesmen of Aws and Khazraj: the two tribes of the people of the Medina, and he saw them cooperating and loving each other; so their unity made him sad, and he reminded them with the wars that were between them in the pre-Islam period which lasted one hundred and twenty years, then that fighting stopped by their conversion to the Islam.

So when he reminded them about that, they quarreled and cried: "The sword, the sword!" And they were about to fight each other.

Their problem reached Mohammed, the apostle of God, and he went out to them together with his companions of the immigrants and helpers, and said to them: "Will you say the words of the pre-Islam ignorance while I am present among you, even after God has honored you with the Islam!?"

So the people realized it was only an instigation from Satan, so they repented and embraced each other; therefore, this aya was revealed:]


(Quran 3: 100. Believers, if you obey a party of those [Jews] given the [Heavenly] Book, they will turn you, after you have believed, into unbelievers.

101. But how could you [Muslims] disbelieve, the while God's revelations a are recited to you, and His messenger [Mohammed] is present among you b ?
Whoso holds fast with [the religion of] God, he indeed has been guided to a 'standard and straight' way c.)
.................................................. ............

101 a i.e. the Quran.

101 b to guide you.

101 c Which will lead him to Paradise.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_100
quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_100
 
Murphy
#30
Still blaming Zionists? Nassir, you are a waste of skin and Allah is punishing you personally.

Muslims kill, destroy homes, livestock and property in the ME. Since 2000, they have been destroying a lot more places, and murdering innocent people, outside the ME. Fortunately, people have learned that, as a group, you cannot be trusted. Muslims have been killing, raping and pillaging for almost 1500 yrs.

Quite a track record of shameful conduct.

Stop killing. Stop lying. Stop burning and blowing up the homes of your neighbours. Stop using Allah as an excuse for Muslims acting badly. 1500 years of this is the reason why no one likes or trusts you. Clean up your own yard first.


In the meantime, shut up.
 

Similar Threads

37
What high manners Prophet Mohammed had
by selfsame | May 29th, 2017
74
Jews against Prophet Mohammed
by selfsame | Jan 24th, 2016
45
The idolaters against Prophet Mohammed
by selfsame | Jan 20th, 2016