Federal Judge Slams Mueller's Team


EagleSmack
+5
#1  Top Rated Post
Federal judge accuses Mueller's team of 'lying,' trying to target Trump: 'C'mon man!' | Fox News

A federal judge on Friday harshly rebuked Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team during a hearing for ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort – suggesting they lied about the scope of the investigation, are seeking “unfettered power” and are more interested in bringing down the president.


YOW!

Alt-Left is about to burst in rage!
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
#2
Now that it's been established that hitlery paid for the piss document in a vain attempt to influence the US election with the help of the russians she was in Uranium bed with, where is the actual LEGAL reason for this probe again?

...and how did hillary escape trial and punishment for OBVIOUS crimes while the FBI covered for her?
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Federal judge accuses Mueller's team of 'lying,' trying to target Trump: 'C'mon man!' | Fox News

A federal judge on Friday harshly rebuked Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team during a hearing for ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort – suggesting they lied about the scope of the investigation, are seeking “unfettered power” and are more interested in bringing down the president.


YOW!

Alt-Left is about to burst in rage!

We can't turn the memo over because it doesn't pertain to Manafort Bang case dismissed IMO Lol
 
EagleSmack
+3 / -1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

We can't turn the memo over because it doesn't pertain to Manafort Bang case dismissed IMO Lol

How pathetic was that! We can't turn it over because it has secret stuff in it.

Judge: "I'll be the judge of that."

SLAM!
 
coldstream
+4
#5
Quote:

A federal judge on Friday harshly rebuked Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team during a hearing for ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort – suggesting they lied about the scope of the investigation, are seeking “unfettered power” and are more interested in bringing down the president.

"You don't really care about Mr. Manafort,” U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III told Mueller’s team. “You really care about what information Mr. Manafort can give you to lead you to Mr. Trump and an impeachment, or whatever."
Further, Ellis demanded to see the unredacted “scope memo,” a document outlining the scope of the special counsel’s Russia probe that congressional Republicans have also sought.

Finally someone in authority is pointing out the vast overreach of scope, the tactics of intimidation and the real intent that has propelled Mueller from the beginning.. and the blanket cover that Special Prosecutor has been granted by Rod Rosenstein, Deputy AG, from oversight, accountability and supervision.

Why isn't CNN, NYT, Wash. Post trumpeting this at the same hyterical volume that they've been pumping out 'incriminating' leaks on Trump (many from Mueller's henchmen). The answer is obvious; they are crawling under the same rock of political subterfuge that someone has just kicked over. It seems the worm is turning and this investigation is being seen for what it is, a blatant ideological weapon.
Last edited by coldstream; May 4th, 2018 at 01:11 PM..
 
EagleSmack
+3
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post


Why isn't CNN, NYT, Wash. Post trumpeting this at the same hyterical volume .

Because they support it! They love the government overreach as long as it is a liberal government overreach.

The Mueller investigation was supposed to see if there was collusion between the Trump Campaign and the Russians. End of story.

Now everyone knows there was no collusion so Mueller will just keep trying to find anything they can... anything at all. It reality though, it was never about the Russians... it was about removing Trump from office.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Awwww s'matter Flossy, don't like the competition?

He hates it. He has thread envy.
 
Hoid
#7
What are we going to do with the doj?

Clearly out of control
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#8
TRUMP GIVES OVER 300 INDICTMENTS, PEDOGATE & PIZZA GATE IS SHATTERING INTO SHAMBLES

[youtube]l81iScRj01o[/youtube]
wikileaks tv


just sayin...
 
EagleSmack
+3
#9
I knew the Alt-Left would be raging.

And THAT is MORE GOOD NEWS!

Judge Ellis Nails It!

A federal judge on Friday harshly rebuked Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team during a hearing for ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort – suggesting they lied about the scope of the investigation, are seeking “unfettered power” and are more interested in bringing down the president.

"You don't really care about Mr. Manafort,” U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III told Mueller’s team. “You really care about what information Mr. Manafort can give you to lead you to Mr. Trump and an impeachment, or whatever."
 
Decapoda
+2
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Finally someone in authority is pointing out the vast overreach of scope, the tactics of intimidation and the real intent that has propelled Mueller from the beginning.. and the blanket cover that Special Prosecutor has been granted by Rod Rosenstein, Deputy AG, from oversight, accountability and supervision.

Actually, it's being pointed out by quite a few in authority lately...

Former FBI Asst Director Rips 'Preposterous' Trump Team Raids: POTUS Faced 'Conspiracy' From the Beginning

Longtime former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom said the investigators probing President Donald Trump are "out of control."

Kallstrom led federal investigations of the Sicilian crime syndicate known as Cosa Nostra in the 1980s, as well as serving in a national security capacity post-9/11 in New York City.

"From the time Donald Trump was the nominee of the Republican Party, there has been a conspiracy -- a fifth column -- to stop him from getting elected [and] to stop his effective work for the people of this country," Kallstrom said.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

Actually, it's being pointed out by quite a few in authority lately...

Former FBI Asst Director Rips 'Preposterous' Trump Team Raids: POTUS Faced 'Conspiracy' From the Beginning

Longtime former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom said the investigators probing President Donald Trump are "out of control."

Kallstrom led federal investigations of the Sicilian crime syndicate known as Cosa Nostra in the 1980s, as well as serving in a national security capacity post-9/11 in New York City.

"From the time Donald Trump was the nominee of the Republican Party, there has been a conspiracy -- a fifth column -- to stop him from getting elected [and] to stop his effective work for the people of this country," Kallstrom said.

That is from an Onion piece, isn't it. E
"Effective work for the people" Hohohohahaha!!!
Are there any Trumpites out there that have more than a kindergarten education?
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#12
Investigating a person, not a crime, is tyranny in its highest form.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

That is from an Onion piece, isn't it. E
"Effective work for the people" Hohohohahaha!!!
Are there any Trumpites out there that have more than a kindergarten education?

Well our PM is drama teacher ,part time , I believe Mr.Trump has a degree from Wharton . And you , how is the trailer holding up ?
 
Murphy
Conservative
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

That is from an Onion piece, isn't it. E
"Effective work for the people" Hohohohahaha!!!
Are there any Trumpites out there that have more than a kindergarten education?

Cliffy, it really is time for you, OB and a few others to look in the mirror. I said this in another thread, but it bears repeating. You are a bitter old man whose hate blinds you to reality. You are not a representation of anything desirable, reasonable or level headed. You are a ball of hate. You are only happy slagging others. I cannot think of one redeeming thing that you have contributed to this forum.

I've no idea why you are that way. It could be when you hit your head on the logging road. It could be low T. Regardless, you're a mean spirited elderly man who would do well to speak less.

Shush.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#15
 
Murphy
Conservative
+4
#16
If you had a shred of integrity or the respect of anyone on this forum, your silly memes and pictures might make a few people laugh. Unfortunately, you continue to demonstrate you're out of touch with reality. You should be glad that you have no close relatives that would have you committed.

As you become more and more out of touch with reality, your anger will increase. Fortunately, you are too old to hurt anyone physically, but you are hurting yourself.
 
EagleSmack
+4
#17
Dems Trash Federal Judge for Questioning Scope of Mueller Power

http://news.grabien.com/story-dems-t...-mueller-power


salty dems
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+4
#18
The Dems got nothing left from the ass-whoppin' they got from Trump.

... Think of it, the 1st time that Trump runs for any public office and he horse-whips the big Dem machine and total favorite in Clinton.

That's gotta hurt
 
Decapoda
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Dems Trash Federal Judge for Questioning Scope of Mueller Power

http://news.grabien.com/story-dems-t...-mueller-power


salty dems

Fighting desparately to preserve the swamp means sometimes rolling up the sleeves and getting slimy.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+5
#20
Well, clinton paid for the piss doc that the fbi got a fisa warrant to investigate the president on while covering up the clinton crimes.

It's public knowledge now that the democratic servers were not hacked, and they were not turned over to be investigated properly for that reason. It's also public knowledge Hillary stole the primary from Burnme. That's meddling in an election. Mueller was a uranium one mule. That's the russian collusion.

Comey lied and committed perjury, Flynn is not guilty.

Hangman is coming, it's only a matter of time.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+4
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

That is from an Onion piece, isn't it. E
"Effective work for the people" Hohohohahaha!!!
Are there any Trumpites out there that have more than a kindergarten education?

You know what's really funny Cliffy? You of all people who think you see reality where nobody else can, are actually falling in line with the established political elite.
Why do you think there's such a smear job going on with Trump? He's one of a handful of people in the US with the resources to defeat the EPEs and those f*ckers don't want anyone trying it again. The rarified air of politics should be left to those who have no experience living real life. The unwashed masses like you, me or even Trump have absolutely NO business running for high office. The EPEs are feeling rather resentful. How dare some uppity f*ck think he or she can come in and upset their apple cart.

What's even more funny is the fact that you, "Mr. Independent Thinker", have let the MSM do your thinking for you. You have fully fallen for the anti-Trump narrative. Is he perfect? Oh god no. Is he the best or going to be the best president ever? Not very likely. Here's what I can tell you. He's NOT a racist. Believe it or not, not wanting a bunch of undocumented strangers running around your country is NOT racist. Do you want unknown strangers wandering into your house whenever they feel like it?
He's not a fascist/nazi/White supremacist. They usually tend NOT to increase funding for the post secondary education of Black people.
And like it or not, while he may not be directly responsible for what's going in Korea right now, his perceived "instability" was undeniably the catalyst that sparked it. I've already explained how elsewhere.

Deal with it, this whole thing has been a fishing trip witch hunt based entirely on ginned up "evidence".
 
EagleSmack
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

You know what's really funny Cliffy? You of all people who think you see reality where nobody else can, are actually falling in line with the established political elite.

JT... Cliffy has always fallen in with the established elite. If I may go a step further he has fallen in with the white liberal elite.

The really strange thing is that he believes he is not a lefty liberal.
 
Walter
#23
It’s time for Mueller to put up or call it quits
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinio...ates/35271445/
 
Hoid
#24
17 indictments and 5 guilty pleas.

so far
 
DaSleeper
#25
Link? or Bullshit?
 
petros
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

17 indictments and 5 guilty pleas.

so far

In regards to?

To quote former FBI director James Comey:

“If you’ve been investigating something for almost a year, and you don’t have a general sense of where it’s likely to end up, you should be fired because you’re incompetent.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Link? or Bullshit?

They do not have or need links any more than a sheep needs directions to bleat. Liberals are that stupid.
 
Hoid
#28
same judge threw out Manafort's motion to have charges dropped because they went beyond the scope of the investigation.
 
EagleSmack
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

same judge threw out Manafort's motion to have charges dropped because they went beyond the scope of the investigation.

And you're ok with that correct? An open ended investigation?
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#30
Investigating a person instead of a crime is the highest ( or lowest) form of tyranny there is.