Mueller Has Questions for Trump


Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#1
Exclusive: Robert Mueller wants to ask President Trump dozens of questions to determine if he obstructed justice. The Times has the list.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/u...s&ref=headline
 
Hoid
#2
He probably already got Cohen to answer them.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

He probably already got Cohen to answer them.

Well.........even a snake charmer gets bitten now and then..
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#4
How did the Times get the list ? Draintheswamp .
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
#5
Funny, the trump haters are trying to win through witch hunting and propaganda, while the trump admin are setting up actual legal remedies based on the actual evidence....
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
#6
Question #1: Mr President how can I extra Cate myself from this foolish witch Hunt without totally loosing my dignity and selfrespect?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Question #1: Mr President how can I extra Cate myself from this foolish witch Hunt without totally loosing my dignity and selfrespect?

Ohhhh, I doubt that very much. When Trump's lawyer "takes the fifth", sonething is up.
 
Hoid
#8
What is up is that a not very good person who is a not very good lawyer with a not very good understanding of the law is getting a little scared.

He has already flipped

 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

What is up is that a not very good person who is a not very good lawyer with a not very good understanding of the law is getting a little scared.

He has already flipped

Any evidence of collusion yet ? Is Trump facing impeachment ?
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#10
Of course Mueller would like to ask Trump a number of open ended questions
 
Hoid
#11
He wants to find out how closely Trumps answers will match the answers he already has.

Obviously he already knows everything there is to know.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#12
Of course he does he just needs proof Lol
 
Hoid
#13
Such as testimony.
 
EagleSmack
+3
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Of course Mueller would like to ask Trump a number of open ended questions

That have nothing to do with collusion.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

That have nothing to do with collusion.

Time for Mueller to wrap up before the next IG reports come out and he finds himself under investigation while chasing fairy tales
 
EagleSmack
+4
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Time for Mueller to wrap up before the next IG reports come out and he finds himself under investigation while chasing fairy tales

They're acting like divorce lawyers, the longer they stretch out the case the more money they get. This is a gravy train of U.S Taxpayer money.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#17
��So disgraceful��: Trump lashes out as questions in Mueller probe published
The list of nearly 50 questions from special counsel Robert S. Mueller III was provided to President Trump��s lawyers as part of negotiations for a potential interview with Trump for the Russia probe, according to a report in the New York Times.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...evening&wpmm=1


POTUS: SOP No substance, logic but plenty of vitriol.
 
EagleSmack
+3
#18
The FBI leaked the questions to the New York Times so you know everything is on the up and up.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#19

Mueller raised possibility of presidential subpoena in tense meeting with Trump��s legal team

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III told President Trump's lawyers in early March that he had another option if Trump declined an interview request: He could issue a subpoena for the president to appear before a grand jury, according to four people familiar with the encounter.

In the wake of the testy March 5 meeting, Mueller��s team agreed to provide the president��s lawyers with more specific information about what prosecutors wish to discuss with the president. With those details in hand, Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow compiled a list of 49 questions that the team believed the president would be asked, according to three of the four people, who requested anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly.



https://www.washingtonpost.com/?wpis...ational&wpmk=1
 
EagleSmack
+4
#20
More Leaks eh?


Fiddle, fiddle, fiddle

 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

The FBI leaked the questions to the New York Times so you know everything is on the up and up.

Have any evidence of that, or just flapping your gums again?
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#22
CNN




Trump's legal team prepares for showdown with Mueller


President Donald Trump's lawyers are preparing for a legal showdown with special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources familiar with their thinking.

Trump's legal team is bracing for the dramatic possibility that Mueller would subpoena the President, setting up a collision that could force a lengthy court fight and test the legal limits of the President's power all the way up to the Supreme Court.

Mueller has raised the possibility of a presidential subpoena in at least one meeting, according to two sources. But some of the President's legal advisers are gambling that Mueller would not go that far. The Washington Post first reported on the subpoena threat.


Wrong Link
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

He wants to find out how closely Trumps answers will match the answers he already has.

Obviously he already knows everything there is to know.

Which means he has nothing except inuendo and is fishing.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

CNN




Trump's legal team prepares for showdown with Mueller


President Donald Trump's lawyers are preparing for a legal showdown with special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources familiar with their thinking.

Trump's legal team is bracing for the dramatic possibility that Mueller would subpoena the President, setting up a collision that could force a lengthy court fight and test the legal limits of the President's power all the way up to the Supreme Court.

Mueller has raised the possibility of a presidential subpoena in at least one meeting, according to two sources. But some of the President's legal advisers are gambling that Mueller would not go that far. The Washington Post first reported on the subpoena threat.


Wrong Link

Maybe they should just put this shit aside..............."there's bigger fish to fry". Border security, NAFTA, North Korea, Iran, Immigration, Trade tariffs.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Maybe they should just put this shit aside..............."there's bigger fish to fry". Border security, NAFTA, North Korea, Iran, Immigration, Trade tariffs.

...Leavenworth, pardon and exile.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

...Leavenworth, pardon and exile.

What's happening in Leavenworth? Are you talking Leavenworth Washington or Leavenworth Ks.?
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

��So disgraceful��: Trump lashes out as questions in Mueller probe published
The list of nearly 50 questions from special counsel Robert S. Mueller III was provided to President Trump��s lawyers as part of negotiations for a potential interview with Trump for the Russia probe, according to a report in the New York Times.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...evening&wpmm=1


POTUS: SOP No substance, logic but plenty of vitriol.

Hymn , how does a list of questions find its way from the FBI to the New York Times ? Draintheswamp.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

What's happening in Leavenworth? Are you talking Leavenworth Washington or Leavenworth Ks.?

This is where a traitor would go,:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite...y,_Leavenworth
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post


Mueller raised possibility of presidential subpoena in tense meeting with Trump��s legal team

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III told President Trump's lawyers in early March that he had another option if Trump declined an interview request: He could issue a subpoena for the president to appear before a grand jury, according to four people familiar with the encounter.

In the wake of the testy March 5 meeting, Mueller��s team agreed to provide the president��s lawyers with more specific information about what prosecutors wish to discuss with the president. With those details in hand, Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow compiled a list of 49 questions that the team believed the president would be asked, according to three of the four people, who requested anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly.



https://www.washingtonpost.com/?wpis...ational&wpmk=1

Requested anonymity . Well no sh-t Sherlock .

Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

CNN




Trump's legal team prepares for showdown with Mueller


President Donald Trump's lawyers are preparing for a legal showdown with special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources familiar with their thinking.

Trump's legal team is bracing for the dramatic possibility that Mueller would subpoena the President, setting up a collision that could force a lengthy court fight and test the legal limits of the President's power all the way up to the Supreme Court.

Mueller has raised the possibility of a presidential subpoena in at least one meeting, according to two sources. But some of the President's legal advisers are gambling that Mueller would not go that far. The Washington Post first reported on the subpoena threat.


Wrong Link

According to sources . Draintheswamp .

Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post


Mueller raised possibility of presidential subpoena in tense meeting with Trump��s legal team

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III told President Trump's lawyers in early March that he had another option if Trump declined an interview request: He could issue a subpoena for the president to appear before a grand jury, according to four people familiar with the encounter.

In the wake of the testy March 5 meeting, Mueller��s team agreed to provide the president��s lawyers with more specific information about what prosecutors wish to discuss with the president. With those details in hand, Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow compiled a list of 49 questions that the team believed the president would be asked, according to three of the four people, who requested anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly.



https://www.washingtonpost.com/?wpis...ational&wpmk=1

Draintheswamp
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#30