Walter
+2
Kanye Exposes Liberals and Progressives as the New Reactionaries
https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/kany...reactionaries/

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Who gives a shyte what Kanye likes?

Stop reading National Enquiror and People. They'll rot your grey matter.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Lost another one to the light side eh, Darth?

Celebrities who are Democratic, liberal
See which movie and television stars, singers and other luminaries lean left or have supported Democrats for political office -- with their words, their wallets, or both.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
https://www.newsday.com/entertainmen...eral-1.9992347

It was all fine to like him before he woke up, what's the matter now...you hate him because he is black?..or are you saying Buy Buy to the wallet?

Walter
Kanye West leaves his studio wearing a MAGA hat after Trump tweets | Daily Mail Online

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Dems do.

Hoid
Dems conflicted?

What about you Walter?

You're are the one who dreams about offing blackies.

Walter
Used to be BHO's bestie.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian digest President Obama's advice on run for office | Daily Mail Online

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+4
#7  Top Rated Post
Kanye supports Trump? Well he's clearly a racist and White supremacist then. After all, that is the narrative the tiny little proggy minds like to push, n'est ce pas?

Walter
Celebs Attack Kanye West over Pro-Trump Tweets: 'Complete Freaking Lunatic'

Hoid
And Bush's

Walter
I'm Not Done With Kanye--But It's Getting Hard to Justify This

Hoid
I believe the Ogoat nailed it when he commented on the Keyne mic steal from Taylor Swift - "he's a jack ass"

When a White Nationalist starts loving on him you know the OGoat was right.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I believe the Ogoat nailed it when he commented on the Keyne mic steal from Taylor Swift - "he's a jack ass"

When a White Nationalist starts loving on him you know the OGoat was right.

Riiight, right. But some moron who kneels for the anthem and then does a TV interview sporting a Che T-shirt while he whines about oppression is more your speed. Made even more ironic by the fact that Che was notoriously racist towards Black people.
I have yet to see any evidence of Trump's "racism" outside of a bunch of retards who think wanting to keep illegals out is racist. Trump gave a huge boost in funding to HBCU's, that's "Historically Black Colleges and Universities". Seems like an odd thing for a White Nationalist to do, wouldn't you say?

I know f*cknuts has me blocked so of course he won't see this. That's what intellectual cowards do. They block those who challenge their nonsense. Which explains why he blocked pretty much every regular member on here except Flossy and Cliffy.

pgs
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Riiight, right. But some moron who kneels for the anthem and then does a TV interview sporting a Che T-shirt while he whines about oppression is more your speed. Made even more ironic by the fact that Che was notoriously racist towards Black people.
I have yet to see any evidence of Trump's "racism" outside of a bunch of retards who think wanting to keep illegals out is racist. Trump gave a huge boost in funding to HBCU's, that's "Historically Black Colleges and Universities". Seems like an odd thing for a White Nationalist to do, wouldn't you say?

I know f*cknuts has me blocked so of course he won't see this. That's what intellectual cowards do. They block those who challenge their nonsense. Which explains why he blocked pretty much every regular member on here except Flossy and Cliffy.

No you weren’t blocked , you were sent to the penalty box , jeeesh can’t you get anything right .

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1
The celeb's are starting to crack.

only a matter of time before they turn on Hillary

Danbones
Free Thinker
+3
FLASHBACK: DEMOCRAT PARTY HAILS ‘PRESIDENT KANYE WEST’
Dems unlikely to support rapper after pro-Trump tweets

The Democratic Party gushed over rapper Kanye West in 2015 after he announced he would run for president in 2020.

“Last night @kanyewest declared his candidacy for president in 2020. Welcome to the race, Mr. West. Glad to have you,” the party tweeted in August 2015.

Since his visit at Trump Tower to meet then President-Elect Trump in 2016, the hip-hop artist has moved back his election run to 2024.
https://www.infowars.com/flashback-d...nt-kanye-west/

I think he is waiting to see what party replaces the dems after they implode like a creme donut at the bottom of the marianas trench.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

I think he is waiting to see what party replaces the dems after they implode like a creme donut at the bottom of the marianas trench.

The explosion will be more akin to the morning after a night of hot wings and crappy draft beer.

Walter
+2
Kanye West's Mind Hit
https://pjmedia.com/drhelen/kayne-wests-mind-hit/

Blacks are gonna abandon the Dems.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+3
As they should... The Dems are racist

Danbones
Free Thinker
yeah Trump and kanye would win in 2020

spaminator

careful he could be pres one day.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

careful he could be pres one day.

He can Preside over the rubble left behind by Trump. My guess is that this will all end so badly that the American democracy will be permanently damaged.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
You missed the day they killed Kennedy did you?

democracy was the first one to take a hit from the magic bullet.

It looks like Trump and Co. is finally going to take the country back.
NO COUP for YOUP!

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
Wow, Trump now has the support of an idiot who had to turn to his wife for help when he faced bankruptcy over his reckless spending.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by bar sinister View Post

wow, trump now has the support of an idiot who had to turn to his wife for help when he faced bankruptcy over his reckless spending.

maga!!

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+2
Trump converted this former rabid Dem... many more to follow

Curious Cdn
Conservative
"Rabid Dem" meaning anyone in the USA who isn't a dufus hillbilly.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Just the racist anti trumpers who are popping out of the woodwork now hating on all the blacks like diamond and pearl and kanye who are supporting trump now.
(TRUE COLORS are Showing through Eh Bluey?)

WOW did Diamond and Silk ever trash those RACIST trumphaters in congress the other day...

HaHa! that was classic!

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1

i'm talking more the celebrity crowd like madonna that insinuated that someone shoot Trump shortly after he won the election.

... That's a pretty aggressive thing to say in the public sphere, but I suppose it's more a reflection of the degree of butt hurt she was feeling

Walter

Yer a bigot.

EagleSmack
Dems being their racist selves again.