Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+4
#1  Top Rated Post
White House reshuffle expected in new year

https://www.axios.com/scoop-white-ho...lerts_politics

Yes.....a new Trump thread for the New yr.'-) wishing everyone the best in the new year......and may we as a civilization control the urge to destroy , and learn to find calm and stability with the most challenging of situations peacefully and with civility and dialogue.

highsticky
He is gone after six month in presidency house.

And I wondering if he chooses for replaced the magic year 2018's.

We saying if we goes to court that's will Democrats.

But Trump wants not this if he telling the truth to democrats.

Trump wanted the magic job in the white house in this magic year as president.

Isn't 18 month enough new Republican president is welcomes. Is Democrats reflexion's.

Maybe he's not clearly yet as president. Hail Trump!
Last edited by highsticky; Dec 29th, 2017 at 09:58 PM..Reason: A change bit

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
How the Trump era is changing the federal bureaucracy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...evening&wpmm=1

Depending on how it is done.....it could be a good thing. ......even making it less cumbersome.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

How the Trump era is changing the federal bureaucracy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...evening&wpmm=1

Depending on how it is done.....it could be a good thing. ......even making it less cumbersome.

WAPO won't let me read the story without buying a subscription. Aint happening. But that was the general idea of electing Trump, Shake up a dysfunctional cleptocracy. Both parties are guilty of stealing from the taxpayer and letting mindless bureacraps run unchecked.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by highsticky View Post

He is gone after six month in presidency house.

And I wondering if he chooses for replaced the magic year 2018's.

We saying if we goes to court that's will Democrats.

But Trump wants not this if he telling the truth to democrats.

Trump wanted the magic job in the white house in this magic year as president.

Isn't 18 month enough new Republican president is welcomes. Is Democrats reflexion's.

Maybe he's not clearly yet as president. Hail Trump!

English is a great language.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

English is a great language.

OT for a moment.....but English might not be his first language. ...

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

OT for a moment.....but English might not be his first language. ...

...or his second, third or fourth.

highsticky
Middle East civilianz will protest over Trump's America next in 2018's it matters.....

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+3 / -1
Trump cuts off $255 million in military aid to Pakistan

Trump cuts off $255 million in military aid to Pakistan

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
Trump supporters know he’s ‘a flawed human being’ — but ‘we just don’t care’

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/tru...ust-dont-care/

Gee, What a surprise : NOT.

( wonder if they would care if he was a Democrat)

highsticky
He's maximum three years till he clear as president or this year in springer. Or in summer month and the US get Mike Pence like Democrat wanted.

Maybe Trumpster last year as president if get to court this FBI chiefs wants.

Iran's totaly marching protest's.

highsticky

Murphy
Conservative
Whining again, OB? You're worse than a child. I just wish you understood the meaning of what you read. Ask someone for help.

You have to be a Brit.
Last edited by Murphy; Jan 2nd, 2018 at 06:36 AM..

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Murphy
Conservative
+1
I'm glad that the US is responsible enough to step up to the plate and protect the oppressed.

You're jealous that you could never milk the US welfare system. When I was at my place in AZ over the holidays, I asked my friends about you.

They don't know who you are. Then we ate more chocolate.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
Trump to North Korean leader Kim: My ‘Nuclear Button’ is ‘much bigger & more powerful’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/?relo...ational&wpmk=1

What is this?? kindergarten?? America has a man-child in the white house. Those that support him are of the same "simple" ilk.

Trump reveals his true perssonna via his tweets........and it is mentally disturbed ......or an infantile bully D(at the very least).

All that has to happen is Kim misinterprets Trump trawsh tweets as a major and active threat.........( winch they are)......and react militarily.

This is is just too bizarre now. Just because Kim behaves in a threatening manner. does not mean the Trump
has to match him ........and lowering the US to that level. Geez........If it were not so dangerous........it would be comedy at its darkest.

Murphy
Conservative
+2
I detect a pouty face!

highsticky
+1
Murphy you're progressive?

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

I'm glad that the US is responsible enough to step up to the plate and protect the oppressed.

Only Jan 3rd and we've already a winner for funniest thing posted on the interwebs this year. Well done.
Last edited by Cannuck; Jan 3rd, 2018 at 02:39 PM..

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+4

Corduroy
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Only Jan 3rd and we've already a winner for funniest thing posted on the interwebs this year. Well done.

You quoted the only coherent part of that post. What the hell is he going on about in the rest of it?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

[youtube]RcKxf2He6gk[/youtube]

Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

You quoted the only coherent part of that post. What the hell is he going on about in the rest of it?

.......................................X2
[youtube]RcKxf2He6gk[/youtube]

Murphy
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Actually, he quoted the only part of the post that you understand. It was directed at Cliffy.

Cliffy has a phobia about fending for himself, making a living, interacting with others, etc. He craves having others do everything for him. And of course, he loves to post memes and swear at others. It's what he does to deal with the insecurity of living.

When I was at my winter place in AZ, a group of us chatted about several personalities that post here. They didn't know who any of them were. Then we ate chocolate.

Thank you for the opportunity to post in greater detail about Cliffy's troubles, and some of what I did over the holidays.

Mazel tov!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Cliffy has a phobia about fending for himself, making a living, interacting with others, etc. He craves having others do everything for him. And of course, he loves to post memes and swear at others. It's what he does to deal with the insecurity of living.

He's a senior. What else would you expect? The big difference with Cliffy is that he doesn't pretend he hates the trough while he's pigging out

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
Trump slams Bannon: When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind

Source: WAPO.....breaking news email.

That is rich. coming from Trump. (who's stability is being questioned even more.

Bannon has really hit at Trump inc now.

This administration is getting more and more dysfunctional all the time. Little wonder the world is looking on with amazement, shock, and grave concern. Asylums run by the inmates are more functional. Geez.

About Trump/ Kim dynamic. The stupidity of trumps tweets......could be a trigger for NK.......as Trump is assuming Kim "understands" those tweets.(thug language) (given the language and cultural barrier)

Murphy
Conservative
+2
I would suggest that you are dysfunctional. Certainly, you are fixated on Trump. Your hate has been going on for over a year now. My goodness, it's coming up on President Trump's first anniversary in office!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+3 / -1

Murphy
Conservative
+1
Why don't you lead by example then Cliffy? Be the first...

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
Bannon bombshells and more: The 10 most shocking revelations from Michael Wolff’s Trump book

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/ban...fs-trump-book/

and this is what put Trumps knickers in a twist. (not that it takes much)

This nuclear button contest has the flavor of the size of their masculinity

There is nolow that Trump will not descendto........to preserve HIS image, masculinity, ego, and lust for power)

Fire and Fury.......is the read of the day folks. (Bannon might have some on target hits )

What a way to start the new year. Toxic doesn't cover it.

The portrait painted of TRump as ineffective, crazy, lazy , and not really wanting to BE president.......kinda fits with psych assessment of the chap. His profile in writing ......for the world to see. Book is a best seller already. Michael Wolfe is now a household name.
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Jan 3rd, 2018 at 07:12 PM..