Russian Collusion

Tecumsehsbones
+1 / -1
So, Trump is now blasting Obama for not doing more about the Russian collusion Trump denies ever happened.

And teh crazee just keeps on comin'!

TenPenny
+1
Don't worry, someone will be along soon to show how he's correct as ever.

darkbeaver
Republican
Trump and the Mrs will swallow the pills in deep bunker soon enough.

TenPenny
+1
There was no collusion, and the Democrats are to blame for covering it up.

MHz
CNN comes out with the truth for once, will any American's believe them. The Russia factor is the play to keep Trump on the defense. Think of Trump as being Hugo in Venezuela. Right man for the right job but he supported the people rather than the Rothschild Bankers so he had to go, took awhile but they got their way and the chaos he was holding back now reins supreme there and it will in the US also.

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201...-media-russia/
Following the retraction of a story claiming that an ally of United States President Donald Trump had financial ties to an investment fund managed by a Russian state-run bank, CNN issued new rules on covering stories dealing with Russia.

According to The Hill, the new policy was announced on Saturday in an emailed statement by CNNMoney executive editor Rich Barbieri.
According to Buzzfeed, Barbieri stated that, "No one should publish any content involving Russia without coming to me and Jason [Farkas]."
"This applies to social, video, editorial, and MoneyStream. No exceptions," the email added, cited by The Hill.
The new CNN rules are in response to a Friday retraction of a published story that purported to connect Anthony Scaramucci, a Trump ally, to a state-run Russian bank.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

There was no collusion, and the Democrats are to blame for covering it up.

Doubleplusgood!

EagleSmack
No collusion

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

No collusion

So, you agree that Obama prevented it then.

EagleSmack
+3

So, you agree that Obama prevented it then.

Do I agree that Obama prevented Trump from colluding with Russia?

Man, the MSM has you people so bewildered. Good grief.

darkbeaver
Republican
The great black hype speaks/rules from beyond the political grave. hahahahahahahahahahaha

TenPenny

Do I agree that Obama prevented Trump from colluding with Russia?

Man, the MSM has you people so bewildered. Good grief.

So, you think there was no collusion, but you agree that Obama didn't prevent it.

EagleSmack

So, you think there was no collusion, but you agree that Obama didn't prevent it.

Please tell me you are just trolling. I could be on-board with you having fun being a troll with this because this question is downright bizarre.

Tecumsehsbones

Of course, the logical answer to your question is "TRUMP! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!!"

EagleSmack
That answer is just as illogical as the question.

Tecumsehsbones

Sure is.

TenPenny
+2

You're almost catching on. I'm just going with what Trump is saying. There was no collusion, and Obama didn't do enough to stop it from happening.

EagleSmack
He stopped you from colluding.

TenPenny
+1
I colluded twice last night.

Tecumsehsbones

I hope your partner was appropriately affectionate.

mentalfloss
Why didn't didn't you stop my collusion!?! /Trump

EagleSmack

So Obama didn't stop your collusion.

darkbeaver
Republican
Welcome back Walter as you know I respect your comdemnation of my contributions, you are as solid and dependable as the stone your head is made of, granite I think. Y our consistant point of view in the absence of wisely held functional political science of any, never mind welcome back, your lots of fun. happy birthday in case I missed it

MHz
I wonder what Putin has over Netanyahu that he could make him do what he did? The 2nd link kind of shows how he got elected in that Jews run American politics. That quite the package he is promising to deliver, all at the expense of the (not so rich) American taxpayer.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton meet with Israeli PM ahead of debate - National | Globalnews.ca

Trump to Netanyahu: If I'm president, I
Trump to Netanyahu: If I’m president, I’ll recognize undivided Jerusalem

Prime minister meets Republican candidate at his Manhattan office, will sit down with Hillary Clinton later Sunday

By Times of Israel staff and AP September 25, 2016, 6:26 pm

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump told Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Sunday that if elected president, he would recognize Jerusalem as the “undivided capital” of Israel.
Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email
and never miss our top stories
Free Sign up!
Donald Trump’s camp said the candidate and Netanyahu discussed a wide variety of issues, including Israel’s experiences in building walls, during a meeting between the two at the billionaire businessman’s office in Manhattan, New York.
“Mr. Trump said that under a Trump administration, there will be extraordinary strategic, technological, military and intelligence cooperation between the two countries. Mr. Trump recognized Israel as a vital partner of the United States in the global war against radical Islamic terrorism,” a statement from the Trump campaign read. “Mr. Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu discussed at length Israel’s successful experience with a security fence that helped secure its borders.”
“Mr. Trump acknowledged that Jerusalem has been the eternal capital of the Jewish People for over 3,000 years, and that the United States, under a Trump administration, will finally accept the long-standing Congressional mandate to recognize Jerusalem as the undivided capital of the State of Israel,” the statement added.
Trump also said the two discussed “at length the nuclear deal with Iran, the battle against ISIS and many other regional security concerns.”
“Mr. Trump recognized that Israel and its citizens have suffered far too long on the front lines of Islamic terrorism. He agreed with Prime Minister Netanyahu that the Israeli people want a just and lasting peace with their neighbors, but that peace will only come when the Palestinians renounce hatred and violence and accept Israel as a Jewish State,” according to the release.
The two convened for an hour and 20 minutes in Trump Tower, in Manhattan.
Netanyahu’s bureau released a statement saying the prime minister “thanked Mr. Trump for his friendship and support of Israel.”

Walter
+1
No posts here for a while.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
Looks like white hatred has moved on to hating white people in other threads.

EagleSmack
+1
All along

Walter
+1
First 33 minutes are must listening.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JeX8k4hf7c

MHz
+1
It isn't like Trump is writing his own material any longer.

Danbones
Free Thinker
[youtube]jR-strVmLY8[/youtube]

Hannity: Media have been lying about the real Russia story

[youtube]OhTwXYnlCG0[/youtube]

Hannity: Russia hysteria boomerangs back on Dems, media

[youtube]-ah8z7DflVY&t=54s[/youtube]

Mueller Now Going After Tony Podesta for Russia Dealings

[youtube]1pL48eQPu6g[/youtube]

Gingrich: On the edge of the greatest corruption scandal

"the one person exonerated is Donald J Trump"

Yeah, go figure...

[youtube]85R6KGn7rms[/youtube]

ARE YOU KIDDING ME: Hillary paid for the Dossier!

LOL
"The DNC payed 5.6 million dollars to the guy who wrote the dossier"
"They are throwing Hillary under the bus and she'es driving it!"
"Russian collusion?...She wrote the book!"
"how can you still be a dem after this?"
" ...and CNN is not mentioning a word!"
"Thank you the truth is coming out, ...and thank you to those who supported the truth all along!"
Last edited by Danbones; Oct 26th, 2017 at 03:13 AM..