U.S Democrat Party Heads into Political WInter


Mowich
Conservative
#2
Here's hoping it will be a long and bitter winter for the Dems, Eagle
 
EagleSmack
#3
 
MHz
#4
Demon-rats suits them better.

I see Dennis Miller learned his lesson about backing a corrupt Government isn't good for your popularity. 0:35 could be taken as a truthful statement but then so could mentioning hos own government as they are the creators of 'radical and moderate; Muslims.

Good luck Dennis, hope being on the right side this time works out for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucweexNqbgg

2:43, no oil (IMO but the Dead Sea would make one hell of a big salt-water battery.)
 
Highball
#5
Things are so bad for the DNC right now that the new Administration is thinking over sending the a grant of Preparation H to help ease the pain.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#6
The Democrats haven't been this furious since the Republicans freed all of their slaves!
 
EagleSmack
#7
The Democrats still believe they can rule the United States from New York City and San Francisco.

Pelosi, Schumer accuse Republicans of attempting to ‘make America sick again’ – TheBlaze

Keep doubling down liberals!
 
EagleSmack
#8
The struggle is real!
House Democrats Struggle to Find a Voice in Trump-Era Minority

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...p-era-minority
 
EagleSmack
#9
Georgia election results: Karen Handel wins House special election

Democrats put close to $30 Million into this campaign...



 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#10
Yeah, Every loss is going to send them to snowflake hell. The double downs will get progressively bigger, possibly till revolution occurs.
Now the dems have discovered illegal guns, it wouldn't take too big a spark...

when the shooting are not false flags its time to be extra wary

Where do you think the military (at least the ones that matter) are on Trump?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

The Democrats still believe they can rule the United States from New York City and San Francisco.

Well, to be fair, Trump is ruling it from New York.

Quote:

Keep doubling down liberals!

Nah, they're gonna reveal their sure-to-win, killer Outreach to Working Murkans.

Soon.

Real soon.

Real real soon.

Any second now.

Here it comes.

Hang on to your hat. . .
 
EagleSmack
#12
Lots of head scratching. I mean... how can the people of Georgia not be in sync with California? Don't they know?

Andy knew how to talk to Memphis.

 
Tecumsehsbones
#13
It is amazing. Trump is pathetic. Worst President ever (I'm not talking about his policies, because nobody can figure out what they are). The man makes Nixon look like a statesman and Dubya look like a genius.

Only the modern Dems could figure out a way to lose to this clown.

"If liberals are so damn smart, why do you lose so f*cking always?"

-- Jeff Daniels, Newsroom
 
EagleSmack
#14
Keep Doubling Down Democrats!

Phil Montag, Nebraska Dem official, ousted for saying he's wished Steve Scalise dead - Washington Times
 
Tecumsehsbones
#15
Well, heck, I've wished Steve Scalise a really, really painful ingrown toenail. Does that mean I'm gonna be ousted?
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#16
Not as long as you don't use a gun to put the hole in his shoe like you may have done to your own foot in that other thread this morning
 
EagleSmack
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, heck, I've wished Steve Scalise a really, really painful ingrown toenail. Does that mean I'm gonna be ousted?

Nope, you should be good.
 
Murphy
Conservative
#18
What's happened the past six months is the biggest game of political pile on in my time on the planet.

If only some of the organizations and individuals would expend their energy on making the planet a better planet, things might be gooderer.

Goodness and niceness all around.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

What's happened the past six months is the biggest game of political pile on in my time on the planet.

If only some of the organizations and individuals would expend their energy on making the planet a better planet, things might be gooderer.

Goodness and niceness all around.

Well, y'know, the President sets the tone for the national dialogue.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, y'know, the President sets the tone for the national dialogue.

Does he ?
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#21
Well, he does seem to have the base

while the dem party do seem to be in a lot of treble of their own making these days

the republicans ..well their speaker is apparently shot
( well OK whip, it almost worked out perfectly)
Last edited by Danbones; Jun 23rd, 2017 at 10:46 PM..
 
EagleSmack
+1
#22
Democrats will keep failing until they do their own autopsy

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...umn/423269001/
 
Tecumsehsbones
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Does he ?

He does indeed.
 
Murphy
Conservative
+1
#24
He may partly set the tone, but many Democrats seem to be whining without being kick started by Trump.

The media seems to be tiring. Like a lot of people on this board, the media's gloom and doom predictions keep falling by the wayside as well.
 
Highball
+1
#25
Led by Drum Majorette Nancy Hag waving her toilet plunger in the air like a Baton!
 
Tecumsehsbones
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Highball View Post

Led by Drum Majorette Nancy Hag waving her toilet plunger in the air like a Baton!

Bring the hate, bro!
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#27
...as the Republicans lead you into political nuclear winter and oblivion. The American Empire is breathing its last. The republicans are a giant fur ball choking the life out of Yankyland. Good riddance to bad apples. The rest of the world will breath a sigh of relief.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

...as the Republicans lead you into political nuclear winter and oblivion. The American Empire is breathing its last. The republicans are a giant fur ball choking the life out of Yankyland. Good riddance to bad apples. The rest of the world will breath a sigh of relief.

Weird part is you hate the U.S. so much, and are convinced the Republicans are bad for the U.S., but don't seem to be happy that your blood enemy is self-destructing, by your own estimation.

Even weirder part is you occasionally intersperse your shrieks of sheer hatred for just about everything with messages of peace and love.

Are you sure you're not a Christian? Cuz you surely do act like one.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Weird part is you hate the U.S. so much, and are convinced the Republicans are bad for the U.S., but don't seem to be happy that your blood enemy is self-destructing, by your own estimation.

Even weirder part is you occasionally intersperse your shrieks of sheer hatred for just about everything with messages of peace and love.

Are you sure you're not a Christian? Cuz you surely do act like one.

It is probably my Catholic upbringing coming out. I don't hate the people, I just see the government of the US of Aggression as a cancer on the world and feel sorry for the people who have to live with that gang of thugs and war mongers.
 
Murphy
Conservative
#30
Nah, Cliffy is just someone who refuses to have the doctor check his medications. The irrational, unfocused and meaningless rants he posts are ample evidence of a dysfunctional mind. Because I'm not a shrink, I can only suggest that he get his meds checked and do what his doctor says.

In the meantime, while we're waiting for Cliffy to get better, please remember to check out our delicious snacks in the lobby!

[youtube]hjB5gjTEEj8[/youtube]
 

Similar Threads

299
Democrat Party Civil War Begins
by EagleSmack | 5 days ago
7
Coming soon: The Liberal Democrat Party
by mentalfloss | Jan 13th, 2012
69
16
A new political party
by atlanticaparty | Feb 23rd, 2007