AGW Denial, The Greatest Scam in History?

DaSleeper
We need more fakebook memes

Bar Sinister

Bar Sinister

petros
+1

Where you live. September 12 2018

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Man screwing with the environment has always ended in disaster...

Please tell me the rats were not white and all deformed as if some Frankenstein was experimenting on them. The EU is an exporter of diseases rather being a importer.
Cats, lots of stray cats will kill off ant rat population. Rats help big pharma, cats not so much, too clean.

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Where you live. September 12 2018

Where I don't live - Mexico Beach:

Bar Sinister

Walter
Hurricanes never happened before people started burning so-called fossil fuel.

petros
+1
Gaviscon doesn't believe you.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

You know what's wrong with that picture? There are two fish left alive in the ocean.

MHz
The fish you should be trying to help are the ones that live on the land and are only being fed bullshit.

Bar Sinister

Gaviscon doesn't believe you.

Here you go, Exlax.

MHz
News flash: The fuse ends at Devon Island, we need that intact to show we made it to Mars for only $5T.

petros

Where I don't live - Mexico Beach:

January 03, 2018
Parts of northern and central Mexico will experience frost, snow and temperatures below minus 5 C (23 F) from the same mass of arctic air that is covering much of the United States, the National Meteorological Service (SMN) said Wednesday.

The coldest readings are expected in the mountains of Baja California Norte, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo Leon and Durango states, which could also see snow and freezing rain.

Frost and low temperatures from minus 5 to 0 C (23-32 F) are forecast for the higher elevations of Sonora, Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosi, Zacatecas, Aguascalientes, Guanajuato, Mexico state, Hidalgo, Tlaxcala, Puebla, Veracruz and Oaxaca.

The SMN said that Mexico City residents can expect the thermometer to dip as low as 0 C, while southern Mexico is in for heavy rains.

Coastal areas alongside the Gulf of Mexico will be buffeted by tidal surges of up to 4 meters (13 ft.) and wind gusts as high as 90 km/h (56 mph), according to SMN forecasters.

Curious Cdn

False Creek after the first week of legalized marijuana ...

MHz
At what point do they welcome looters rather than shooting them?

petros
When you take your meds the dogs will stop meowing. That's when.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

False Creek after the first week of legalized marijuana ...

Better get used to it, it's here to stay. Maybe next Fed. election voters will smarten up!

Bar Sinister

January 03, 2018
Parts of northern and central Mexico will experience frost, snow and temperatures below minus 5 C (23 F) from the same mass of arctic air that is covering much of the United States, the National Meteorological Service (SMN) said Wednesday.

The coldest readings are expected in the mountains of Baja California Norte, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo Leon and Durango states, which could also see snow and freezing rain.

Frost and low temperatures from minus 5 to 0 C (23-32 F) are forecast for the higher elevations of Sonora, Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosi, Zacatecas, Aguascalientes, Guanajuato, Mexico state, Hidalgo, Tlaxcala, Puebla, Veracruz and Oaxaca.

The SMN said that Mexico City residents can expect the thermometer to dip as low as 0 C, while southern Mexico is in for heavy rains.

Coastal areas alongside the Gulf of Mexico will be buffeted by tidal surges of up to 4 meters (13 ft.) and wind gusts as high as 90 km/h (56 mph), according to SMN forecasters.

Yep, more extreme weather. Thanks for supporting climate change. BTW there is currently a heat wave in Brazil.

Bar Sinister

petros
Is AGW not a scam but Climate Change is or Climate Change is a scam but AGW is real?

MHz

Yep, more extreme weather. Thanks for supporting climate change. BTW there is currently a heat wave in Brazil.

That sure will alter their summer won't it?

petros

Why is record cold weather but non-record breaking heat global warming?

Bar Sinister

Why is record cold weather but non-record breaking heat global warming?

As I have said before, try not to pretend to be stupid.

Bar Sinister

JLM
+1

You should take your own advice, Pete asked a perfectly legitimate question!

MHz
How would you have answered Pete's question as I see it as being mostly bad sarcasm. There are no articles about the kind he asked for.

petros
+1

Whenever your ready please explain why record cold is just weather but non-record breaking heat global warming?
Are you too stupid to answer or too arrogant?

DaSleeper
+1

Whenever your ready please explain why record cold is just weather but non-record breaking heat global warming?
Are you too stupid to answer or too arrogant?

Have you noticed that most believers in anthropogenic global warming also believe in globalism
In line with agenda 21......
https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf

petros
+1
I have more than noticed.

Another disturbing thing of note is few have skin in the game (children).