Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )


Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#3751
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Probably why you are confined to ranting on the internet .


Ranting is akin to incoherence; I think that is your forte.
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#3752
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#3753
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

How many of those countries do they rule over ? Germany ? Japan ? Philippines ? Saudi Arabia ? Canada ?

There are no specifically US military bases in Canada. There are some shared facilities through NORAD but the last actual US base that I can remember was the US Navy Air Station at Argentina, Nfld., closed in 1994.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#3754
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post


Fake Cartoon
 
Hoid
#3755
No NORAD facilities in Canada.

The US military is entrenched around the world. They don't need Canadian bases they have us covered.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#3756
Wall Street tumbled again, with major indexes down and choppy trading giving way to broad-based stock declines by the end of the day.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/11/b...s&ref=headline
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#3757
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

No NORAD facilities in Canada.
The US military is entrenched around the world. They don't need Canadian bases they have us covered.

Thevused to be at North Bay but it's closed too, I see.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#3758
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Wall Street tumbled again, with major indexes down and choppy trading giving way to broad-based stock declines by the end of the day.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/11/b...s&ref=headline

Up and down , thatís what stock markets do .
 
EagleSmack
#3759
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

No NORAD facilities in Canada.

The US military is entrenched around the world. They don't need Canadian bases they have us covered.




Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Thevused to be at North Bay but it's closed too, I see.


*snicker*
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#3760
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

*snicker*

Why would you "snicker" about a thing like that?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#3761
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
-1
#3762
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Up and down , thatís what stock markets do .




Better tell that to Walter - he likened the bull market to Trump's greatest achievement.
 
Hoof Hearted
+1 / -1
#3763
Q: What's forty feet long and has 14 teeth?

A: The front row of a Donald Trump pep rally.

(Okay. I just made that one up for Cliffy. I'm sure it'll be all over Facebook tomorrow.)
Last edited by Hoof Hearted; 3 days ago at 11:08 PM..
 
Walter
+1
#3764
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Better tell that to Walter - he likened the bull market to Trump's greatest achievement.

Not true, but then lying is what leftists do.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#3765
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

It was gangsta!
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#3766
How come all youze smaawt peeeples aren' reech like dem?

Too busy lookin'( at least TRY! ) for work?
 
DaSleeper
#3767
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

https://scontent.fyka1-1.fna .fbcdn.net /v/t1.0-9/43770240_2391262870889983_6351182669916667904_n.jp g?_nc_cat=1&oh=96870158dfd6cd6ac8dd16ea48a102d8&oe =5C4558A8

There you go....................The facebook addict strike again!
 
MHz
#3768
What's you addiction? Defending the indefensible?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#3769
Sleepy...


 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#3770
The women in Trumpís life accept Ďlong-term enslavementí in exchange for fortune:

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/wom..._notifications

a no r surprise info-bit.
 
EagleSmack
#3771
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It was gangsta!


That's racism.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#3772
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

That's racism.

How so?

Prove it.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#3773
 
Walter
+2
#3774
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Historically inaccurate cuz the KKK were Dems.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#3775
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Historically inaccurate cuz the KKK were Dems.

Everything is the dems fault, Wally. You sound like you don't take responsibility for anything in your life.
The KKK voted for Trump and the Republicans. Times have changed but you still resit. Time to come out of the dark ages, Little Black Sambo.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
#3776
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Everything is the dems fault, Wally. You sound like you don't take responsibility for anything in your life.
The KKK voted for Trump and the Republicans. Times have changed but you still resit. Time to come out of the dark ages, Little Black Sambo.

Trump probably is KKK.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#3777
Trump officials weigh new plans to split migrant families


The White House is considering plans that could once again separate parents and children at the U.S.-Mexico border, hoping to reverse soaring numbers of families attempting to cross illegally into the U.S.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#3778
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Trump officials weigh new plans to split migrant families
The White House is considering plans that could once again separate parents and children at the U.S.-Mexico border, hoping to reverse soaring numbers of families attempting to cross illegally into the U.S.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/

This final solution to the Mexican problem will make America great, again.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#3779
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Trump probably is KKK.

We'll take that to mean Kurious Kanadian 'K?

or krazy Kommie K***!
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#3780
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

We'll take that to mean Kurious Kanadian 'K?

or krazy Kommie K***!

Is the wallpaper moving around and talking to you, right now?
 

Similar Threads

129
World Cup 2018
by Alternative | Jul 15th, 2018
5
2018 World Juniors - Buffalo
by Cannuck | Dec 23rd, 2017
13
World reaction to American election
by #juan | Nov 11th, 2006
1
England may bid to host 2018 World Cup
by Blackleaf | Jul 24th, 2006