What's Trump Done Now?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

ACOSTA ASKS TRUMP WHY HE CALLED FORCES AGAINST KAVANAUGH ‘EVIL’ — TRUMP RESPONDS
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/10/a...umps-response/

CNN is inane. MAGA

Dailycaller is right wing fake news and Trump is an idiot.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Trump suggests that protesting should be illegal

President Trump has long derided the mainstream media as the “enemy of the people” and lashed out at NFL players for kneeling during the national anthem. On Tuesday, he took his attacks on free speech one step further, suggesting in an interview with a conservative news site that the act of protesting should be illegal.
Trump made the remarks in an Oval Office interview with the Daily Caller hours after his Supreme Court nominee, Brett M. Kavanaugh, was greeted by protests on the first day of his confirmation hearings on Capitol Hill.
“I don’t know why they don’t take care of a situation like that,” Trump said. “I think it’s embarrassing for the country to allow protesters. You don’t even know what side the protesters are on.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.257ba9f84c3d

Walter
+1
As usual the post is out of context. Trump said this about allowing protests inside the Capitol and other gubmint buildings where congress meets.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Well, I'm working around 65 hours per week, right now fukchead, so your powers of observation are spot-on as always. Is there someone in your life who chooses your clothes for you?

Ah, jealous of the retired types eh?

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Short on real citations much these days?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

Well, I'm working around 65 hours per week, right now fukchead, so your powers of observation are spot-on as always. Is there someone in your life who chooses your clothes for you?

Obscenities just eliminate any credibility you ever did have!

Hoof Hearted
+2
JLM,

Curious Cdn is an okay dude. But he can be a bit churlish at times. Like my wise old Dyslexic friend once told me...

"Never judge a cover by it's book"

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Obscenities just eliminate any credibility you ever did have!

I don't have any credibility with you? You!?

Oh, booohoohoohoohoohoo! ',',

pgs
Free Thinker

How does someone who is working 65 hours a week get to play grown up on the internet 24/7 ? Is your job working in a liberal war room? Come George come clean .

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

How does someone who is working 65 hours a week get to play grown up on the internet 24/7 ? Is your job working in a liberal war room? Come George come clean .

You're a complete fecking idjit, pigs.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

JLM,

Curious Cdn is an okay dude. But he can be a bit churlish at times. Like my wise old Dyslexic friend once told me...

"Never judge a cover by it's book"

It's not a biggie, H.H. His ignorance has the potential of doing him more harm than it will to me!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quite the trollfest on here tonight.

Hoof Hearted
+2
Curious Cdn works 65 hours a week?

I had no idea Walmart was extending their store hours for the Fall season.

Hoof Hearted
Am Jest Keeding!!

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Hoof Hearted
Mike Harris's fault no doubt.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1

Bet you are really hurt ...and ever so "offended"..............NOT.!!!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Trump Complains That The Me Too Era Is Making It Harder For Him To Be A Sexist Pig

During his poorly timed campaign rally in Erie, Pennsylvania on Wednesday, Donald Trump complained about the so-called “rules” of the Me Too era.
The president whined that he can no longer just spew the same sexist garbage that he might’ve in the past.
“See in the old days, it was a little different,” Trump told a crowd of his foaming-at-the-mouth supporters.
“There’s an expression, but under the rules of ‘Me Too’ I’m not allowed to use that expression anymore,” Trump complained. “I can’t do it.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2018/10/...exist-pig.html

Is he whining about not being able to say "grab them by the p*ssy"?

pgs
Free Thinker

Which says more about you then me .

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Short on real citations much these days?

Didn't like my post? Good I'll post more.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
No taste about it...just wondering where the quality might have gone...

Danbones
Free Thinker

Well, That was NOT a relevant answer!

Go figure...

Walter
U.S. Pastor Andrew Brunson Released in Turkey
https://pjmedia.com/trending/breakin...sed-in-turkey/

Great news this man is bing released. Another win for Trump. Anyone tired of winning yet? MAGA

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnOJSUkjrA

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

U.S. Pastor Andrew Brunson Released in Turkey
https://pjmedia.com/trending/breakin...sed-in-turkey/
Great news this man is bing released. Another win for Trump. Anyone tired of winning yet? MAGA
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnOJSUkjrA

What's he doing about Khashoggi's murder?

Apparently, the Turks had the Saudi Enpmbassy bugged and they have an audio recording of the torture and death of Khashoggi. We all know the President's feelings about !ountains of money and we're all waiting for his "You know. Boys will be boys" Tweet about the Saudi Princes.

Don't expect much from Trump ... maybe, some more criticism about Canada standing up to his buddies in Riyadh.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

Apparently, the Turks had the Saudi Enpmbassy bugged and they have an audio recording of the torture and death of Khashoggi. We all know the President's feelings about !ountains of money and we're all waiting for his "You know. Boys will be boys" Tweet about the Saudi Princes.

Don't expect much from Trump ... maybe, some more criticism about Canada standing up to his buddies in Riyadh.

Trump is far too MONEY oriented to do something that would represent humanitarian values. The US contracts with SA have greed shining in his eyes . He will be just as evasive about this as he is about Putin's behaviour and Kims' behaviour. He has no problem condemning allies . The US has no friends now.

Something called the Midas complex comes to mind...... People - not so much .....unless there is something in it for HIM (directly or indirectly)

It is almost like Trump....... Putin, Kim and now the Saudis are their own club of mural admiration Trumps affinity for tyrants is a curious characteristic in a US leader. It is almost as if these dictators appeal to his dark side ........that the is trying to keep under check.

Twin_Moose
Conservative

Shouldn't there also be concerns around the world that the Turk's are spying on the embassy's

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Trump is far too MONEY oriented to do something that would represent humanitarian values. The US contracts with SA have greed shining in his eyes . He will be just as evasive about this as he is about Putin's behaviour and Kims' behaviour. He has no problem condemning allies . The US has no friends now.

Something called the Midas complex comes to mind...... People - not so much .....unless there is something in it for HIM (directly or indirectly)

It is almost like Trump....... Putin, Kim and now the Saudis are their own club of mural admiration Trumps affinity for tyrants is a curious characteristic in a US leader. It is almost as if these dictators appeal to his dark side ........that the is trying to keep under check.

Hey, I've been watching the sky vigilantly and it hasn't shifted one iota for months.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Hey, I've been watching the sky vigilantly and it hasn't shifted one iota for months.

I thought I saw some structural damage , it may come falling down soon . But maybe not .

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I thought I saw some structural damage , it may come falling down soon . But maybe not .

Good thing that pigs can fly in Lotus land, eh?