US Stock Market Officially Crashes


Walter
+1
#481
Oh no! Not again! Smart people will be buy today.
 
Hoid
#482
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Oh no! Not again! Smart people will be buy today.

While stupid people will talk about it on the internet.
 
Walter
#483
Stocks dropped a lot today, put in yer orders for tomorrow.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#484
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Stocks dropped a lot today, put in yer orders for tomorrow.

Has GE reached penny stocks status, yet?
 
MHz
#485
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Mine invented the Industrial Revolution, Capitalism, Central Banking and mass literacy.... and single malt whiskey.

Impressive, why put the list in the opposite order though?
 
MHz
#486
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

While stupid people will talk about it on the internet.

Agreed, there are stupid people about and the topics are even worse.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#487
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Agreed, there are stupid people about and the topics are even worse.


This forum could use a lot of new material, it's basically all been about the same old shit for three years.....Trump, Trudeau, refugees, climate change and all the skulduggery taking place in Ottawa, Washington and Moscow, the M.E. and N.K. I for one don't give a rat's ass if I never hear another word about any of it. BORING SHIT!
 
Hoid
#488
It should be obvious even to Walter-level magahats that the Dow cannot get through 25K

How many tries is this now?
 
Walter
#489
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Has GE reached penny stocks status, yet?

Look for yerself.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#490
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Look for yerself.

I did. It's still dropping.
 
Hoid
#491
I cannot see GE being a buy until they start to break it up
 
OpposingDigit
#492
I noticed that the U.S. has decided against banning Iran from the SWIFT financial system. The competition of the new Russia/China system is too great. The U.S. realized it was a huge mistake to ban Iran and allow the new system created by Russia to gain acceptance and increased credibility with European bankers.
 
Walter
#493
Hope everyone bought as I suggested.
 
Hoid
#494
more GE?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#495
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Hope everyone bought as I suggested.

I'm investing in canned food and shotgun shells, right at the moment.
 
Walter
#496
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I'm investing in canned food and shotgun shells, right at the moment.

The paranoid left.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#497
Yeah, that's why the gun hate on everyone else.

To the intelligent: watch the bond market. When they stop buying that up, interest rates will go skyward, and that is a world wide problem.

ESPECIALLY HERE IN LIE BARREL LAND WHERE BUDGETS BALANCE THEMSELVES

- SO DO STIFFS.
Last edited by Danbones; Oct 26th, 2018 at 06:25 AM..
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
#498
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

The paranoid left.

No, I'm from the Center. You're just so far to the right that your political judgement is warped.
 
Hoid
#499
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Hope everyone bought as I suggested.

Yes then everybody can lose money along with you.

Dow Jones down for the year - how is it possible to gift all these corporations a once in a lifetime tax bonanza and have the DJIA down for he year?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#500
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

The paranoid left.

Ultra right-wingers like you are marginal freaks in our civilization.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#501
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Ultra right-wingers like you are marginal freaks in our civilization.

Poor George .
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#502
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Poor George .

Poor pigs.
 
Walter
+1
#503
Buy low, sell high. DJIA up 400 today. Quite a ride this month.
 
Hoid
#504
Buy low. Good advice from someone telling you to buy markets in record territory.

I think the GE bloodbath had rattled what little brains you had
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#505
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Buy low. Good advice from someone telling you to buy markets in record territory.

I think the GE bloodbath had rattled what little brains you had

What is in your portfolio ?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#506
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

What is in your portfolio ?

How much Kodak, Xerox and Nortel in yours, pigs?
 
Hoid
#507
I bought cardboard when it was 14 cents a ton.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#508
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

I bought cardboard when it was 14 cents a ton.

Gotta live somewhere, eh?
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#509
might as well be at your place



Chinese yuan falls to lowest level since global financial crisis as trade war with US heats up
https://www.rt.com/business/442619-c...ion-trade-war/

*yawn*
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#510
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

might as well be at your place

Chinese yuan falls to lowest level since global financial crisis as trade war with US heats up
https://www.rt.com/business/442619-c...ion-trade-war/
*yawn*

Yeah. East Oakville. What a dump.
 

Similar Threads

48
Stock market Tips
by jjaycee98 | Nov 13th, 2017
27
Any Stock Market Junkies Out There?
by johnnyhangover | Aug 30th, 2016
71
Stock market crash?
by darkbeaver | Mar 15th, 2007
5
Elections Stock Market
by Tresson | Dec 26th, 2005
2
BC Election Stock Market
by scott malcolm | Feb 3rd, 2005