POTUS (Donald) many legal issues cornering him

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Like in Chicago or Baltimore or St Louis or Detroit or Memphis or...all cities run by Dems and almost exclusively black on black crime.

I'm thinking of those tens of millions of toothless hillbilly militiamen, armed to the teeth with military-type firearms, wearing MAGA hats who are going to open fire on the "Fake Newsers" after the election returns start coming in next month.

Walter
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I'm thinking of those tens of millions of toothless hillbilly militiamen, armed to the teeth with military-type firearms, wearing MAGA hats who are going to open fire on the "Fake Newsers" after the election returns start coming in next month.

Yer a bigot.

Hoid
racist does not like bigots

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Yer a bigot.

Hillbillies for Trump are creepy.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+2

Judge throws out Stormy Daniels��s lawsuit against Trump and orders the adult-film actress to pay the president's legal fees

Federal District Judge S. James Otero dismissed the lawsuit in which Daniels claimed that President Trump defamed her when he suggested her allegation that she was threatened to stay quiet about their relationship was a lie.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ational&wpmk=1

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Bombshell lawsuit depicts Trump family as ‘a racketeering enterprise that defrauded thousands of people’: NYT

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/bom...ds-people-nyt/

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

For a cost of almost $9 billion a year, I'd expect a little more than discipline!

$16.7 million, but don't let facts get in the way of your fantasies.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Former Apprentice contestant suing Trump just forced his legal team to hand over evidence

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/for..._notifications

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
This is going to be very ugly’: NYT reporter tells CNN that Trump is ‘not prepared’ for flood of Dem subpoenas

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/goi...dem-subpoenas/

EagleSmack
Fake News

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

This is going to be very ugly’: NYT reporter tells CNN that Trump is ‘not prepared’ for flood of Dem subpoenas

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/goi...dem-subpoenas/

this is why Trump is coming unhinged.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
‘Way beyond Watergate’’: Watch NBC News historian explain this could be ‘10 times worse than Nixon’

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/way..._notifications

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Bombshell lawsuit depicts Trump family as ‘a racketeering enterprise that defrauded thousands of people’: NYT

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/bom...ds-people-nyt/

Bomboozled investors, bamboozled a nation ...

pgs
Free Thinker

Bomboozled investors, bamboozled a nation ...

Jealous George ?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Jealous George ?

Uhhhh, no.

I would be wracked with guilt if I enriched myself through criminal con games.

That may be one of the many differences between me and you, eh pigs?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
‘Impeachment is real now’: Lawrence O’Donnell reveals how everything changed in the last 24 hours

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/imp..._notifications

Trumps unhinged anger today could mean he is more frightened now. He deals with fear by acting out in anger at anyone and everyone within range. Most times anger such as he displays is fear that one cannot accept within oneself.....or sees as a weakness.

Hoof Hearted
If the Loony Left tries to impeach Trump, civil war will break out in America.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

that culture of VIOLENCE.....again. not far from the surface, is it it?

It is Trump that is talking "war footing".....He is afraid...... and like a frightened animal will lash out at anyone, whether it is rational or not. (not) It is Trump thatis the psycho powder keg ......that sets itself off with minimal or no pro ovation..

( the press conference today was a scene from a psych asylum.)

Hoid
violence is the easy answer to difficult questions.

no surprise that it is almost universally embraced by the stupid.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

I doubt like Hell there is anything Trump could be IMPEACHED for, unless it could be his income tax! But that would be a slippery slope, given that all financial statements would just go straight to some outfit like H & R Bloch and they would deal with I.R.S. on his behalf. I doubt like hell if anyone has EVER been impeached for being rude, crude, lewd or nude! I'd love to be a fly on the wall watching someone even try.

pgs
Free Thinker
+2

Uhhhh, no.

I would be wracked with guilt if I enriched myself through criminal con games.

That may be one of the many differences between me and you, eh pigs?

Your blind hatred is tearing you apart , seek help .

pgs
Free Thinker
+2

that culture of VIOLENCE.....again. not far from the surface, is it it?

It is Trump that is talking "war footing".....He is afraid...... and like a frightened animal will lash out at anyone, whether it is rational or not. (not) It is Trump thatis the psycho powder keg ......that sets itself off with minimal or no pro ovation..

( the press conference today was a scene from a psych asylum.)

Did you listen to the whole thing ? Trump showed any one watching or listening that he was the smartest person in the room . It was a thing of beauty . The last politician I saw handle the press so easily was the late WAC Bennett , wacky for short .

pgs
Free Thinker
+4

I doubt like Hell there is anything Trump could be IMPEACHED for, unless it could be his income tax! But that would be a slippery slope, given that all financial statements would just go straight to some outfit like H & R Bloch and they would deal with I.R.S. on his behalf. I doubt like hell if anyone has EVER been impeached for being rude, crude, lewd or nude! I'd love to be a fly on the wall watching someone even try.

That was one of the questions thrown his way . Trump responded , what will they impeach me for , the strong economy ? Being a good president ? Loving my country ?

Hoid

That was one of the questions thrown his way . Trump responded , what will they impeach me for , the strong economy ? Being a good president ? Loving my country ?

How about conspiring with a foreign power?

EagleSmack
+1

I think the libs will be angered when they find out that the Congress can't trample the Constitution. The curiosity of Congress does not justify unlimited access to whatever they want.

EagleSmack
+1

What would be the reasoning for requesting his income taxes? It is not a law or requirement to release your income taxes, even when running for President. Nixon was the first to do so and it has been customary for Presidential candidates to do so. However it is not law.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Did you listen to the whole thing ? Trump showed any one watching or listening that he was the smartest person in the room . It was a thing of beauty . The last politician I saw handle the press so easily was the late WAC Bennett , wacky for short .

You're aging yourself, I was around during his era but he's becoming just a faint memory.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

What would be the reasoning for requesting his income taxes? It is not a law or requirement to release your income taxes, even when running for President. Nixon was the first to do so and it has been customary for Presidential candidates to do so. However it is not law.

Well, that's right, if I.R.S. is happy the rest of them can go screw themselves!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

How about conspiring with a foreign power?

Quit acting like an old woman!

DaSleeper
+2
The leftard point of view.............................

Obama in a conversation with Putin

Trump conspiring with Putin