U.S Democrat Party Heads into Political WInter


Walter
#91
No, the #WalkAway Movement Isn't Run by Russian Bots. But It Is a Major Threat to the Democratic Party
https://pjmedia.com/trending/no-the-...emocrat-party/
 
Hoid
#92
With the Republican party now taken over by racists and profiteers should the democrats become more left-leaning? Some would say that without a conservatove voice in politics anymore the democrats should become home for the traditional conservatoves.

Its an argument that ill be ongoing.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#93
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

With the Republican party now taken over by racists and profiteers should the democrats become more left-leaning? Some would say that without a conservatove voice in politics anymore the democrats should become home for the traditional conservatoves.

Its an argument that ill be ongoing.

Got your verb tense wrong there, buddy.
 
EagleSmack
+2
#94
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

No, the #WalkAway Movement Isn't Run by Russian Bots. But It Is a Major Threat to the Democratic Party
https://pjmedia.com/trending/no-the-...emocrat-party/

This movement has the Democrat Party frightened.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#95
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

With the Republican party now taken over by racists and profiteers should the democrats become more left-leaning? Some would say that without a conservatove voice in politics anymore the democrats should become home for the traditional conservatoves.

Its an argument that ill be ongoing.

The logic of a sane mind.
 
Walter
+1
#96
Dem Senator Worries His Party Is Going Too Far Left | The Daily Caller
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#97
Some of them obviously have a certain amount of intelligence .
 
Tecumsehsbones
#98
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Some of them obviously have a certain amount of intelligence .

Yeah, if the Dems went twice as far left, they'd be about where the Canadian PCs are.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#99
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yeah, if the Dems went twice as far left, they'd be about where the Canadian PCs are.

Thatís what they try to tell me .
 
Hoid
#100
They better be worried.

What the tea party did to the gop the progressives could do to the dems.

i hope.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#101
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Thatís what they try to tell me .

I never bought into that.
 
Walter
+1
#102
PHOTO: DNC chief Tom Perez plays to tiny audience at mall - empty seats in front row! - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

Blue wave my ass.
 
EagleSmack
#103
Please Clap
 
Walter
#104
The Democrats and the media continue to demean the electorate.
https://spectator.org/the-left-still...hy-its-losing/

Dems be stoopid.
 
MHz
#105
Good start, now on with the rest of the long list that fits or is that it and the rest are all Sherlocks or better?
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#106
Socialist NY Senate candidate challenged over claims of being an immigrant, Jewish
 
Walter
+1
#107
When Did the Democratic Party Become Antifa?
https://spectator.org/when-did-the-d...become-antifa/

Just another bunch of fascistic commies.
 

Similar Threads

299
Democrat Party Civil War Begins
by EagleSmack | 5 days ago
7
Coming soon: The Liberal Democrat Party
by mentalfloss | Jan 13th, 2012
69
16
A new political party
by atlanticaparty | Feb 23rd, 2007