Ted Cruz: Can't touch this


pgs
Free Thinker
#871
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Yeah, I'm okay with that.

Where do you live, pigs?

Surrey British Columbia I make that plain on a regular basis .
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#872
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Only an hysterical coward would equate shouting at someone with "bringing out the guns and shooting."

Yes .
 
OpposingDigit
-1
#873
Supreme Confusion:
BRET STEPHENS: Because he’s like a serpent covered in Vaseline. Because he treats the American people like two-bit suckers in 10-gallon hats. Because he sucks up to the guy who insulted his wife — by retweet, no less. Because of his phony piety and even phonier principles. Because I see him as the spiritual love child of the 1980s televangelist Jimmy Swaggart and Jack Nicholson’s character in “The Shining.” Because his ethics are purely situational. Because he makes Donald Trump look like a human being by comparison. Because “New York values.” Because his fellow politicians detest him, and that’s just among Republicans. Because he never got over being the smartest kid in eighth grade. Because he’s conniving enough to try to put one over you, but not perceptive enough to realize that you see right through him. Because he’s the type of man who would sell his family into slavery if that’s what it took to get elected. And that he would use said slavery as a sob story to get himself re-elected.
Otherwise, you might say I’m his No. 1 fan.
--Gail Collins and Bret Stephens, Supreme Confusion, September 25, 2018--
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/25/o...asey-ford.html
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#874
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#875
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Surrey British Columbia I make that plain on a regular basis .

Is that the bright yellow surrey with the fringe on the top?
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#876
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Is that the bright yellow surrey with the fringe on the top?

Get a life .
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#877
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Get a life .

Get a brain. The Wizard can give you one.
 
justducky
#878
https://politicalwire.com/2018/09/27...t-senate-term/


"SNIP.....

Cruz Won’t Commit to Serving Out Senate Term

September 27, 2018 at 8:32 am EDT By Taegan Goddard 29 Comments

Beto O’Rourke (D) pledged in an interview with the Texas Tribune “to serving out the full six-year term in the Senate if elected, pushing down buzz that he might make a run at the White House in 2020.”

Sen. Ted Cruz (R) did not quite say the same. His reply, which went on for two minutes but did not answer the question, concluded with, “We should be standing up for who we are as Texans and Americans.”

.....SNIP"
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#879
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Get a brain. The Wizard can give you one.

Mine is obviously fine , it’s you I worry about . Poor George .
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#880
Quote: Originally Posted by justducky View Post

https://politicalwire.com/2018/09/27...t-senate-term/


"SNIP.....

Cruz Won’t Commit to Serving Out Senate Term

September 27, 2018 at 8:32 am EDT By Taegan Goddard 29 Comments

Beto O’Rourke (D) pledged in an interview with the Texas Tribune “to serving out the full six-year term in the Senate if elected, pushing down buzz that he might make a run at the White House in 2020.”

Sen. Ted Cruz (R) did not quite say the same. His reply, which went on for two minutes but did not answer the question, concluded with, “We should be standing up for who we are as Texans and Americans.”

.....SNIP"

And ? Should sitting Senators be barred from running for President?
 
Hoid
#881
Ted Cruz is not a credible presidential candidate.

Unless Putin says so.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#882
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Ted Cruz is not a credible presidential candidate.
Unless Putin says so.

Wasn't he born in some foreign, wild place?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#883
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Wasn't he born in some foreign, wild place?

Toronto?
 
justducky
#884
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Toronto?

Alberta?
 
Walter
#885
Cruz gave a killer answer on why tax cuts help the economy
https://therightscoop.com/watch-ted-...-beta-orourke/

Red wave November 6. MAGA
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#886
Quote: Originally Posted by justducky View Post

Alberta?

...in one of those evil socialist hospitals that they have up in Kyanada?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#887
Now Cruz is supporting Amber Guyger.
 
Hoid
#888
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Cruz gave a killer answer on why tax cuts help the economy
https://therightscoop.com/watch-ted-...-beta-orourke/

Red wave November 6. MAGA

It could not have been because public debt went down.

Because public debt is way up and and going higher.

Tax cuts do not work in the way Trump et al have said they would.

They only work to enrich Trump et al.
 
Walter
#889
Hecklers Attack Ted Cruz For Supporting Kavanaugh. His Response Is Perfect.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/37225...g-hank-berrien

He’s brilliant. Cruz 2024.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#890
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Hecklers Attack Ted Cruz For Supporting Kavanaugh. His Response Is Perfect.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/37225...g-hank-berrien

He’s brilliant. Cruz 2024.

They must be taking Maxine Waters orders seriously.
 

Similar Threads

2
BC: TransLink Still Out of Touch on $40,000 TVs
by dumpthemonarchy | Aug 24th, 2012
5
I-Phone/I-Touch
by Chiliagon | Jun 24th, 2010
123