you seem to be losing your shit as usual

remain calm. Whatever will be will be.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

you seem to be losing your shit as usual

remain calm. Whatever will be will be.

Will you be singing that tune if Dan is correct and DoJ , FBI and Democratic operatives are facing indictments?

Hoid
Yes. Anyone who has done something wrong should be held accountable.

Are you incapable of understanding that?

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote:

That's going to leave marks.

"Marx" I mean

No "If" about it!

Though I am thinking Mueller actually thought that these people had done their job of verification BEFORE the trump collusion case was referred to him, I'll bet right now he is "flipping" mad about that too.

General comment:
...and BTW, that's "ALEX JONES right again" on a whole string of observations and predictions about the reasons and results of all the security bills and new security departments going all the way back to 911.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Will you be singing that tune if Dan is correct and DoJ , FBI and Democratic operatives are facing indictments?

Yeah, right. Idictments for what? Collaborating with the Alpha Centaurians when the knocked down the World Trade Center?

You guys are conspiracy whack job nut bars ... the newest class of internet joke.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Mueller indictments prove one thing: Hillary Clinton is to blame!

After reviewing the charges against three former members of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign — the first charges to come from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election — I have reached the following conclusion: LOCK HER UP!

By “HER” I mean Hillary Clinton, and by “LOCK” and “UP” and the exclamation point I mean put Clinton — aka, “HER” — behind bars.

The indictments of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort and his business partner Rick Gates, along with a guilty plea by former Trump foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos show the obscene lengths Clinton went to in an effort to make Trump look bad.

Honestly, it’s shameful. Not only is she responsible for this entire “witch hunt,” as Trump calls the Mueller investigation, but now she’s seeing to it that actual witches get caught, a move that GREATLY LESSENS the dismissiveness of calling something a witch hunt.

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...030-story.html

By Gol that's the Chicago TRIBUNE speaking there!

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Yeah, right. Idictments for what? Collaborating with the Alpha Centaurians when the knocked down the World Trade Center?
You guys are conspiracy whack job nut bars ... the newest class of internet joke.

Well well well, Salty a$$ bight...How's tricks Mr Mao?

You do read Obama's home land news rag from time to time...No?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Well well well, Mr. a$$ bight...hows tricks Mr Mao?

More weird gobble-de-gpok from Danbones.

Are you bouncing off of rubber walls as you post your weirdness, by any chance?

Walter
Why has Trump not been charged?

Hoid
Hunger is the best sauce.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Hunger is the best sauce.

And you are still hungering for some collusion, so when is your hunger going to be satisfied? Donít worry I will inquire again in a couple months .

Hoid
The days will fly by!