Trump at 500 days plus


Walter
#1021
Blue-Collar Jobs Grow at 30-Year High Under Trump
https://www.newsmax.com/finance/stre.../10/id/881067/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.7e2683d919bb

MAGA
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#1022
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Blue-Collar Jobs Grow at 30-Year High Under Trump
https://www.newsmax.com/finance/stre.../10/id/881067/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.7e2683d919bb

MAGA


Perhaps Trump has reached "14:45" in his 15 minutes of fame!
 
Walter
#1023
Small business optimism surges to highest level ever
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/11/smal...hest-ever.html

Blue wave my ass. MAGA
 
Hoid
#1024
How is it possible for the economy to be doing so well and Trump to be the least popular president ever - about to get his party shellacked in the mid terms?

What sense does that make?
 
Walter
#1025
Trump Is Slaughtering the Beltway’s Sacred Cows
https://spectator.org/trump-is-slaug...s-sacred-cows/

Drain the swamp. MAGA
 
Hoid
#1026
GOP doomed by "Presidential boat anchor"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.a06c0f199f64

Right when the GOP should ne solidifying their destruction of American democracy the Boob is costing them complete victory.
 
Hoid
#1027
Trump gets called out by Fox news for lying abut the economy - as usual.

https://www.salon.com/2018/09/11/don...urce-fox-news/

lol
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#1028
 
justducky
+1
#1029
https://politicalwire.com/2018/09/11...o-support-ice/


"SNIP....

Trump Officials Diverted $10 Million from FEMA

September 11, 2018 at 11:41 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard55 Comments

The Trump administration took nearly $10 million from the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s budget this summer to help boost U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, according to budget documents shared with USA Today.

....SNIP"
 
Walter
#1030
Snip, snip.
 
DaSleeper
#1031
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Snip, snip.

He's just to damn lazy to use The quote tags.....
 
Walter
#1032
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

He's just to damn lazy to use The quote tags.....

Easier to post a link.
 
Hoid
#1033
US poverty rate unchanged

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...b0162f473395e0

The booming economy not so booming for the 40 million Americans mired in poverty.
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
-1
#1034
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#1035
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Dead thread , so sorry .
 
justducky
#1036
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

He's just to damn lazy to use The quote tags.....


Quote tags make the link I post go pale grey. I want people to read it not skip over it.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#1037
Quote: Originally Posted by justducky View Post

https://politicalwire.com/2018/09/11...o-support-ice/
"SNIP....
Trump Officials Diverted $10 Million from FEMA
September 11, 2018 at 11:41 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard55 Comments
The Trump administration took nearly $10 million from the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s budget this summer to help boost U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, according to budget documents shared with USA Today.
....SNIP"

Another not the whole story article there Avro apparently the money in question was redistributed due to deadline expired in it's intended program
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#1038
Quote: Originally Posted by justducky View Post

Quote tags make the link I post go pale grey. I want people to read it not skip over it.

If it is interesting people will read it and click the link to see if there is more to it
 

Similar Threads

418
Trump at 400 days plus
by Walter | Jun 4th, 2018
1136
Trump at 300 days plus
by Walter | Feb 23rd, 2018
1888
Trump America : 200 days Plus......
by Ocean Breeze | Jan 7th, 2018
1041
The First 100 Days in Trump Land
by Ocean Breeze | May 19th, 2017