The disbeliever is haughty

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

I'm haughty sometimes too. What about you?

I was haughty because I don't believe him.

But then we he said that I was an unbeliever, I had admit that I did believe that. So I am no longer haughty or less haughty.

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Shall I remind you with your dark history full of disgrace, humiliation, defeat and loss?
Yeah, remind me.

1- The Children of Israel were tortured and humiliated and eslaved by Pharaoh for more than 200 years.
2- Setting of Assure on the Children of Israel: conquering them, killing and taking them captive to Nineveh.
3- Setting of Nebuchodonosor on the Children of Israel: conquering them, slaying and taking 40 thousands captive to Babylon where they remained in captivity for 70 years.
4- Setting of Titus the Roman leader on the Children of Israel, who conquered them, and devastated them utterly, and banished them from Palestine for more than thousand years.
5- Setting of many rulers on them to humiliate and torture them .. like Hitler and many others.

Of course all such humiliation and torture was done to them on account of their evil, malice, corruption and haughtiness and transgression on people in addition to their idolatry and enthusiasm and their opposing the messengers of God.

All this was done to them, not because they were righteous or good .. the best example is you and your group and what they say and transgress on God and His messenger and His Quran in addition to the Christ and other prophets of God.

And now they have come to transgress on the Palestinian and Muslims wherever they are in their own countries.

Durry
And now they have come to transgress on the Palestinian and Muslims wherever they are in their own countries.

^^ Good, hopefully they will wipe tha Pals off the face of the earth, and civilize the muzzies

Danbones

hmmmm...hottie you said?

Cliffy