Who is Jesus Christ, and what is peculiar about him?

eanassir

Essential points:
  • The material body is a mould for forming the spiritual soul; the soul cannot be formed unless inside a material body.
All souls have essentially been formed inside the material bodies. They were alive then died, the bodies decayed and the souls endured.
The soul
http://man-after-death.741.com/#The_Soul_
  • Angels were human beings that inhabited the past planets of the past solar systems that were destroyed in the previous Doomsdays.
Those people (of the past planets) died and the Doomsday occurred, then the Judgment followed: and the righteous monotheists were admitted to Paradise. Then God clothed them with ethereal skins and they became the angels.
Angels
http://man-after-death.741.com/1.htm#Angels_
  • Man cannot have more than one father by lineage, but he may have more than one mother ; because the womb of the mother is only a vessel to bear the fetus.

About Jesus:
Jesus was an angel in heaven, in the neighborhood of God –be glorified ; he was surnamed "The Word of God".
He belongs to some kind of angels called the "Rouah", to which Gabriel also belongs. Gabriel is called the Holy Spirit or the Holy Ghost.
Jesus learnt the Hebrew and Aramaic in heaven, and learnt also the Torah and the Gospel.
Therefore, when he was born, he could speak to people in order to defend his mother and prove her chastity and honesty, and then he became silent once again, like other children.

This is in the Quran 4: 171
يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لاَ تَغْلُواْ فِي دِينِكُمْ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ إِلاَّ الْحَقِّ إِنَّمَا الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولُ اللّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُ أَلْقَاهَا إِلَى مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌ مِّنْهُ فَآمِنُواْ بِاللّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ ثَلاَثَةٌ انتَهُواْ خَيْرًا لَّكُمْ إِنَّمَا اللّهُ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ سُبْحَانَهُ أَن يَكُونَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَات وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ وَكَفَى بِاللّهِ وَكِيلاً
The explanation: (O people of the Bible [lit. Scripture] do not exaggerate in your religion nor say aught concerning God save the truth.

The Messiah Jesus the son of Mary was but a "messenger" of God [many messengers or apostles passed away before him], and His "word" that He cast to Mary, and a "spirit" [coming] from His [neighborhood].

So believe in God and [all] His messengers.

Say not "Trinity"; desist [from such words] it will be better for you; for God is One God; Far Exalted is He above having a son.

To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. God suffices for a One Who registers their works.)

The story:
When God Almighty willed to create the fetus in the womb of Virgin Mary, He sent Gabriel to her; she was prepared to have a bath, and isolated herself for this purpose, when, behold, she saw a man standing near her;

she was afraid, asked God's protection from him, and told him to leave; but he said: "I am the apostle from your Lord to give you the glad tidings of bearing a boy who is called Jesus Christ, without any father, in spite of that you are a virgin, to be a miracle from God Most Gracious."

Gabriel, then, blew on the ground , and some of the dust entered in her womb, which fertilized her, and she became pregnant [in such miraculous way].

Then when the fetus grew, God commanded Jesus to enter the body of the fetus that was created in the womb of Virgin Mary.

When she delivered Jesus, she was afraid lest her people should accuse her with adultery, but the Christ – and he was newly born – spoke and said to them: "I am a servant of God Who taught me the Book [: the Torah and the Gospel], and assigned me as a prophet."

[Deduction:]
Jesus was an angel; he had lived, in the past, on one of the planets that were later on destroyed in one of the previous Doomsdays. He was righteous, and might have been a prophet there.

He lived there and had a father and a mother, and his father was righteous. After their death, and following that previous Doomsday, they were admitted to Paradise in the neighborhood of God.

This may also explain why he did not marry ; because his lineage is there in heaven, where his father, his wife and his sons. While if he marry here, then who will be the grandfather of his sons? He only had a task, of reformation and purification, which he performed and went his way, and will come again to fulfill his duty. Moreover, he did not like to be detracted from his duty, by having any son, in case he would have married.

I say this with no enthusiasm about Jesus Christ, although I love Jesus and all the prophets: Jesus was a human being, eating, drinking and passing bowel motion and urine; he lived and died at his appointment of death; and was an apostle like all other apostles; he was neither god nor son of god, but was only the son of man and the son of Mary.

eanassir
http://man-after-death.741.com
http://quranandhebrewbible.t35.com

karrie
Oh, well, that explains it all. Not the son of God, but merely a former alien turned angel embodied in a human. Much more sense.

Dexter Sinister
Sounds a bit like Scientology. Wonder if L. Ron Hubbard read the Quran...

DurkaDurka
wow, time for me to edit the new testament again. I think it might come out reading like a scientology pamphlet though.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

damn, beat me to it by a second.

MHz
Other than being in error about what Souls are, the origin of Angels, who the Holy Ghost is , and who Jesus is (and how He came to wear flesh) the article is bang on.

eanassir

The case of Jesus Christ was exceptional; he was miraculously created by God Almighty.
If you mean the "reincarnation", it is not true: there is neither such "reincarnation" nor any "transmigration of souls".

There is no revival of dead bodies and formation of souls better than the first souls

There is no transmigration of souls

eanassir

MHz
That's quite true, one kick at the can is all anybody gets. Since most lives contain a fair amount of pain and suffering that is a blessing indeed.

eanassir
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

That's quite true, one kick at the can is all anybody gets. Since most lives contain a fair amount of pain and suffering that is a blessing indeed.

The next life is inevitable; the next world is true. But the material beings are usually unaware of the next world of souls; although it is concomitant with this World.

This is in the Quran 27: 66
بَلِ ادَّارَكَ عِلْمُهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ بَلْ هُمْ فِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهَا بَلْ هُم مِّنْهَا عَمِونَ
The explanation: (But [actually] their knowledge attains [to their fathers' knowledge of] the Hereafter: being only denial; moreover they are in doubt concerning it; even they are blind as to it.)

eanassir

mrgrumpy
you certainly have a strange way of posting,,,are you on some kind of prohibited drugs?

eanassir
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

wow, time for me to edit the new testament again. I think it might come out reading like a scientology pamphlet though.

The Gospel of the New Testament includes many parables.

The Torah [most of it is in the Old Testament] includes the laws and the stories.

The Quran includes parables, laws, stories, telling about nature and the universe, extensive description of the next world, the Judgment, Paradise and Hell, in details more than the previous heavenly books.

The Quran includes the story of the birth of Mary, which even is not mentioned in the Gospel ; in spite of that she is the mother of their prophet.

Moreover, it is more concise than the previous heavenly books, and includes many other disciplines.

eanassir
http://universeandquran.741.com

MHz
The NT only has Mary's qualification as being a daughter of Aaron as being central to Jesus's right to be High Priest to all going back to Adam. It is her heritage that is covered in the Gospel of Luke.

eanassir
Quote: Originally Posted by mrgrumpy View Post

you certainly have a strange way of posting,,,are you on some kind of prohibited drugs?

This is in the Quran 38: 3
كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا مِن قَبْلِهِم مِّن قَرْنٍ فَنَادَوْا وَلَاتَ حِينَ مَنَاصٍ
The explanation: (And how many a generation before them We destroyed; when they cried [to each other: Run away], but [the angel said:] No time for escaping.)

eanassir

The NT only has Mary's qualification as being a daughter of Aaron as being central to Jesus's right to be High Priest to all going back to Adam. It is her heritage that is covered in the Gospel of Luke.

The birth of Mary, mother of the Christ, is unknown to Christians:

The story of Mary mother of the Christ, and her birth, and her childhood and the assigning of Prophet Zachariah to be her guardian, is mentioned in the Quran which is not even mentioned in the Gospel; which is a miracle of the Glorious Quran; because they claim that Mohammed compiled the Quran according to the Torah and the Gospel; while this story is not present in the Gospel.

This is in the Quran 3: 35 - 37
إِذْ قَالَتِ امْرَأَةُ عِمْرَانَ رَبِّ إِنِّي نَذَرْتُ لَكَ مَا فِي بَطْنِي مُحَرَّرًا فَتَقَبَّلْ مِنِّي إِنَّكَ أَنتَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ . فَلَمَّا وَضَعَتْهَا قَالَتْ رَبِّ إِنِّي وَضَعْتُهَا أُنثَى وَاللّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا وَضَعَتْ وَلَيْسَ الذَّكَرُ كَالأُنثَى وَإِنِّي سَمَّيْتُهَا مَرْيَمَ وِإِنِّي أُعِيذُهَا بِكَ وَذُرِّيَّتَهَا مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ .
فَتَقَبَّلَهَا رَبُّهَا بِقَبُولٍ حَسَنٍ وَأَنبَتَهَا نَبَاتًا حَسَنًا وَكَفَّلَهَا زَكَرِيَّا كُلَّمَا دَخَلَ عَلَيْهَا زَكَرِيَّا الْمِحْرَابَ وَجَدَ عِندَهَا رِزْقاً قَالَ يَا مَرْيَمُ أَنَّى لَكِ هَذَا قَالَتْ هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ إنَّ اللّهَ يَرْزُقُ مَن يَشَاء بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ

The explanation: ([Remember] when the wife of Imran* said, "Lord! I have vowed to You what is within my womb, to be dedicated to You [: to be a servant in the House of God], so accept [this] from me. Surely, You are the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.

When she was delivered, she said: "My Lord! I am delivered of a female"–– God knew very well what she was delivered of –– "; a male is not like a female; I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her progeny to Your protection from Satan, the 'rejected and cursed'."

Right graciously did her Lord received the [child] with gracious favor: He made her grow a goodly growth: He assigned her to Zachariah ** to take charge of her: Every time that Zachariah entered into her prayer chamber, he found her having a provision. He said: "O Mary! How [comes] this to you?" She said: "From God: for God offers provision to whom He pleases, without stint.")
----------------------------------------------------------------------
  • * The mother of Mary: Ann, the grandmother of Jesus.
  • ** Prophet Zachariah was the husband of Elizabeth, aunt of Mary (the sister of Ann her mother.) Zachariah was the father of John the Baptist. Zachariah built for Mary a prayer chamber, in the House of God, with a door the keys of which were with him only; he took care of her. This is in the Quran 3: 44
ذَلِكَ مِنْ أَنبَاء الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهِ إِلَيكَ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ يُلْقُون أَقْلاَمَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ يَكْفُلُ مَرْيَمَ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ
The explanation: (This [story of Mary, Zachariah, and John Baptist] is [some] of tales of the Unknown [to you Mohammed] which We reveal to you [Mohammed, eventhough it is not known by Christians, and it is not written in the Gospel]; and, surely, you were not with them when they cast their pencils [in the River Jordan, to see] which one of them may be assigned to take charge of Mary, and you were not with them when they disputed [concerning that.] )

eanassir

MHz
The Gospels do cover Mary spending time (3 months) with Zachariah and Elizabeth. They were both daughters of Aaron, does that have significance? I take it as what established Jesus's qualification to His priesthood, the right to claim everybody back to Adam.
A Jewish lady told me one time that her name was probably Miriam, as would have been Lazarus's sister that is mentioned often in the Gospels. That would make sense as Moses's and Aaron's sister was also called Miriam.
Does the Quran indicate if she (Lazarus's sister) was the beloved Disciple?

eanassir

The Gospels do cover Mary spending time (3 months) with Zachariah and Elizabeth. They were both daughters of Aaron, does that have significance?

This visit to her aunt house is not the story of her birth nor the assigning of Zachariah to be her guardian.

Prophet Zacharia as the guardian of Mary:
When Ann, whose husband was Imran the father of Mary (mother of the Christ), became pregnant, she vowed that what was in her womb would be dedicated to serve in the House of God at Jerusalem.

إِذْ قَالَتِ امْرَأَةُ عِمْرَانَ رَبِّ إِنِّي نَذَرْتُ لَكَ مَا فِي بَطْنِي مُحَرَّرًا فَتَقَبَّلْ مِنِّي إِنَّكَ أَنتَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ . فَلَمَّا وَضَعَتْهَا قَالَتْ رَبِّ إِنِّي وَضَعْتُهَا أُنثَى وَاللّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا وَضَعَتْ وَلَيْسَ الذَّكَرُ كَالأُنثَى وَإِنِّي سَمَّيْتُهَا مَرْيَمَ وِإِنِّي أُعِيذُهَا بِكَ وَذُرِّيَّتَهَا مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ .

فَتَقَبَّلَهَا رَبُّهَا بِقَبُولٍ حَسَنٍ وَأَنبَتَهَا نَبَاتًا حَسَنًا وَكَفَّلَهَا زَكَرِيَّا كُلَّمَا دَخَلَ عَلَيْهَا زَكَرِيَّا الْمِحْرَابَ وَجَدَ عِندَهَا رِزْقاً قَالَ يَا مَرْيَمُ أَنَّى لَكِ هَذَا قَالَتْ هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ إنَّ اللّهَ يَرْزُقُ مَن يَشَاء بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ

The interpretation by the late Mohammed-Ali Hassan:
>> "([Remember] when the wife of Imran) her name was Ann daughter of Faqoutha; her husband called Imaran, son of Mathan, the father of Mary,
>> (said, "Lord! I have vowed to You what is within my womb [that I am pregnant with], to be dedicated to You [: consecrated exclusively to Your service, and I should not use him for my advantage], so accept [this vow] from me. Surely, You are the All-Hearing [of what I say], the All-Knowing [of my intention].)

>> (When she was delivered, [she saw it was a female];)
>> ([So Ann] said: "My Lord! I am delivered of a female" [then how can I let her serve together with the men in the temple?] )
>> (–– God knew very well what she was delivered of –– [because it is He Who created and made her]);
>> ("a male is not like a female" [in comparison];
>> ("I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her progeny to Your protection from Satan, the 'rejected and cursed'.[lest he should deceive her]")

>> (Right graciously did her Lord received the [child] with gracious favor [i.e. He accepted her vow and prepared everything for that, even though she was a female] ):
>> (He made her grow a goodly growth) [ with no disabling defect or harmful disease; then when she grew and was twelve years of age, her mother brought her to the Jewish rabbis in the House of God at Jerusalem, and said: I present the vowed daughter of mine to you; therefore they competed for who will be her guardian; Zachariah said: I am more worthy with her than all of you, because her aunt is my wife; but they refused, and said: We do not accept unless we go and make lot {in a way of consulting God}; so they went to Jordan river; they were twenty nine men, deciding that they cast their pencils in the river, then anyone whose pencil be fixed in its place, and not move with the stream of the river, then he is chosen to be her guardian; then the pencil of Zachariah was fixed in its place and did not move with the stream of water; so he took her with him, build a room for her in the temple with a ladder, and none might enter her room save him, and made a prayer chamber for her in which she might pray and worship God; he also brought for her the food, water and all her needs.]:
>> (He assigned her to Zachariah to take charge of her [so he became her guardian] ):
>> (Every time that Zachariah entered into her prayer chamber, he found her having a provision) of the fruit. Some rabbis and preachers threw some fruits for her
>> ( [Zachariah] said: "O Mary! How [comes all] this [fruit] to you?")
>> ( [Mary] said: "From God [He makes the hearts of righteous people kind to me, and they bring to me these fruits]):
>> (for God offers provision to whom He pleases, without stint.")

"Know, [reader,] that Christians do not know the story of the birth of Mary, neither do they know the name of her father, in spite of that she is the mother of their prophet, while it is detailed in the Quran; and this is one of the miracles of the Quran."

Last edited by eanassir; Mar 19th, 2008 at 02:13 PM..Reason: correction

eanassir

A Jewish lady told me one time that her name was probably Miriam, as would have been Lazarus's sister that is mentioned often in the Gospels. That would make sense as Moses's and Aaron's sister was also called Miriam.?

In the Arab tribes (and this may have some similarities in the Tribes of the Children of Israel), they boast with the honor of their sisters. So they say: I am the brother of Miriam, or the brother of Alia [their sister] …etc.

Miriam [in Arabic, and may be in Hebrew] is the same as Mary in English.
Miriam was also the name of the sister of Moses and Aaron.
Aaron was a prophet and an apostle; he was pious and righteous: fearing God and worshipping Him alone. He was a parable and example for the honorable man, and his sister Mary too was as such.

Therefore, when Mary (or Miriam) brought her baby: Jesus, her family said to her: What have you done? You are so noble of descent: your mother is chaste and your father was a noble one [and a custodian of the house of God]; moreover you are the sister of Aaron in honor, chastity and morale ; this is not proper of you!

This is in the Quran 19: 28

يَا أُخْتَ هَارُونَ مَا كَانَ أَبُوكِ امْرَأَ سَوْءٍ وَمَا كَانَتْ أُمُّكِ بَغِيًّا

The explanation: ( Sister of Aaron, your father was not an evil man, nor was your mother a woman unchaste.")

Does the Quran indicate if she (Lazarus's sister) was the beloved Disciple?

Nothing of that is mentioned in the Quran.

Last edited by eanassir; Mar 19th, 2008 at 02:36 PM..

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by eanassir View Post

Nothing of that is mentioned in the Quran.

Still in the OT we had Moses (a Prophet) pass authority of who was God's representative between God and people. Moses passed that onto his brother Aaron, the first High Priest to Israel. All other priests came from the same house.
John the Baptist was the last High Priest from the hose of Levi, he passed it onto Jesus, the last High Priest, period.
Their sister had a role back them, i think that same pattern was used in the Gospels. John was sent by God, his words belong with all the other OT Prophets.
Joh:1:6: There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
Joh:1:7: The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

The other words in later chapters would have been written by the disciple of John's that is not named at any time.

In the Arab tribes (and this may have some similarities in the Tribes of the Children of Israel), they boast with the honor of their sisters. So they say: I am the brother of Miriam, or the brother of Alia [their sister] …etc.

In the NT when somebody in a crowd said "is this not Jesus, the son of Mary" they would seem to have been insulting Him, a good sign of that is they did try to kill Him after a few more comments. If they were praising Him the would have said "is this not Jesus, the son of Joseph"

Miriam [in Arabic, and may be in Hebrew] is the same as Mary in English.
Miriam was also the name of the sister of Moses and Aaron.
Aaron was a prophet and an apostle; he was pious and righteous: fearing God and worshipping Him alone. He was a parable and example for the honorable man, and his sister Mary too was as such.

At that time there were 3, they may have been 3 witnesses for what Jesus. Jesus did the tasks and the others were observers. John died, but his disciple(s) would have carried on. John had several disciples but only two received instructions to follow Him.

Therefore, when Mary (or Miriam) brought her baby: Jesus, her family said to her: What have you done? You are so noble of descent: your mother is chaste and your father was a noble one [and a custodian of the house of God]; moreover you are the sister of Aaron in honor, chastity and morale ; this is not proper of you!

This is in the Quran 19: 28

يَا أُخْتَ هَارُونَ مَا كَانَ أَبُوكِ امْرَأَ سَوْءٍ وَمَا كَانَتْ أُمُّكِ بَغِيًّا

The explanation: ( Sister of Aaron, your father was not an evil man, nor was your mother a woman unchaste.") [/quote]
My book doesn't cover that part, but, yes, I would agree that they were devote followers of the Laws, unlike the leaders of the temple. The leaders had fallen away, which will happen when proper guidance is taken away. No prophets walked among them for several hundred years. They would have only killed them anyway, as they had done in the past.

MikeyDB
Isn't dogma entertaining!

Dexter Sinister
An Easter Blessing
Originally posted anonymously April 15, 2001 on alt.atheism. Not by me unfortunately, I wish I'd written this.

Beloved, let us rejoice, for this is a time of celebration. In the true spirit of this season, let our hearts be gladdened, and let us pray and pay tribute to the deity in whose honor this holiday comes...
...Eastre, the Germanic goddess of spring.

No, no, wait, that's not right. Let's try again.
Please forgive our previous silly mistake. As we all well know, beloved, this holiday comes not because of any primitive druidic goddess, but rather in honor of a heroic figure, a true god among men, who was born of a mortal woman and a divine Father. As should be obvious by now, the name of this very special child was...
...Hercules.

No - hold on. That can't be right either.
Of course, of course. The hero of our story, the one whom we have gathered here to thank, was no figure of pagan Greek polytheism. He was a redeemer, one who came to earth to lift up sinful and ignorant humans, knowing full well he would pay the ultimate price for his actions, but willing to go ahead anyway out of love and compassion. As you all know, this blessed Savior was called...
...Prometheus.

No, no, give us just a minute. We'll get it right.
We all know full well who is being described here, of course. He is the one, the One, who defeated death itself and rose from the grave, in a miracle that no other would-be savior has ever been able to duplicate. By dramatically displaying his power over death, he proved once and for all that he was the single true god. And his name was...
...Osiris.

No, wait. That's not right either. Of course! What a ridiculous error to make. Our apologies.
Beloved, only one god fits this description. You know him well -- millions of you around the world today worship him. He was conceived miraculously and visited while still an infant by wise men who were guided to him by a star. He lived in a small province whose evil ruler sought to have him killed before he could rise to power, but his parents were warned by a heavenly messenger who instructed them to take their child to a neighboring district, where he would be safe from the slaughter. This miracle child would come to grow up and perform many great deeds, and the timeless and moving story of his life was recounted throughout history and still rings true today. I refer of course to...
...Krishna.

Is that right? That can't be right, can it?
No! Beloved, the god to whom I refer stands alone, unique, head and shoulders above the myths and fables of the false religions. No other savior ever claimed to duplicate his deeds. No other prophet was anything at all like him. He was the mediator between God and man, he helps departed souls ascend to heaven, and he will judge the human race at the end of the world. He shed the blood of an innocent to wash away the sins of the world and established a sacred meal ritual where flesh and blood were symbolically consumed by initiates. Only one person fits that description. You know this person well - his birthday falls near the end of the year, on December 25. As should be more than obvious by now, this person can only be the one who was called...
...Mithras.

That doesn't seem right either...
Of course. That, too, is incorrect. My most sincere apologies. Beloved, do not let these slight slips of the tongue distract you from the power of the message I bring. Our religion is the one true religion. The claims of all others crumble under scrutiny, but ours and ours alone is validated, again and again, by historical fact. It was the first of its kind to make such claims as these; all others are merely impostors which sought to capitalize on its fame. Our savior cannot be mistaken for any other. He performed countless miracles on earth, miracles well attested to by bystanders. He healed the sick and the crippled, restored sight to the blind, cast out demons, yea, even raised the dead! His birth was of a virgin, foretold by an angel. While still a child, he exhibited extraordinary knowledge of religious scripture. He reformed the corrupt and worldly religions of his day. He was crucified, rose from the tomb and appeared to his disciples to prove to them his power over death, after which he ascended to Heaven to sit at the right hand of the Father. He was known as "the Son of God!" No other religion can make such claims! No other savior proved his divinity again and again to so many! No one can doubt his power or the truth of the message he brought. His memory will live forever. How can he be mistaken for anyone else? Of course, by now there is not a shred of doubt in any of your minds. You know as well as I do to whom I am referring. We must worship him, pay tribute to his memory, and focus on spreading his message of love and compassion; that, after everything, is the true meaning of Easter. Come, beloved, let us pray and honor the divine prophet whom I have just described. Let us glory in the everlasting love of...
...Apollonius of Tyana.

Wait - wait - wait - eh, you know what? Screw this.

Me again: Jesus was nobody special, just one of a long line of people and assorted other beings about whom similar claims have been made by the foolish and gullible.

eanassir

Still in the OT we had Moses (a Prophet) pass authority of who was God's representative between God and people. Moses passed that onto his brother Aaron, the first High Priest to Israel. All other priests came from the same house.
John the Baptist was the last High Priest from the hose of Levi, he passed it onto Jesus, the last High Priest, period.

God is True; God is the Absolute Truth; God is Truthful.

Jesus is truthful; he is straightforward; he said to follow God's commandments rather than people's traditions.

Prophet Mohammed is truthful; he did not lie all the days of his life.

God – be glorified – said in the Quran 3: 71
يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لِمَ تَكْفُرُونَ بِآيَاتِ اللّهِ وَأَنتُمْ تَشْهَدُونَ
يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لِمَ تَلْبِسُونَ الْحَقَّ بِالْبَاطِلِ وَتَكْتُمُونَ الْحَقَّ وَأَنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ
The explanation: (O people of the Bible [Jews and Christians], why do you disbelieve in God's revelations [included in the Quran], in spite of that you attend [Mohammed's recitation of the Quran to know that it is in conformity with the Torah or the Old Testament.]
O people of the Bible [Jews and Christians], why do you confound the truth [about Mohammed] with [your] falsehood, and conceal the truth [about his description in your Books], the while you well know [that he is truthful?] )

eanassir

MHz
י הֲלוֹא אָב אֶחָד לְכֻלָּנוּ, הֲלוֹא אֵל אֶחָד בְּרָאָנוּ; מַדּוּעַ, נִבְגַּד אִישׁ בְּאָחִיו--לְחַלֵּל, בְּרִית אֲבֹתֵינוּ.

10 Have we not all one father? Hath not one God created us? Why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, profaning the covenant of our fathers?

When God and Christ are said to be seated on the Throne that would seem to mean the Holy Spirit is the Throne.

eanassir

An Easter Blessing
...Eastre, the Germanic goddess of spring.

...Hercules.

...Prometheus.

...Osiris.

...Krishna.

...Mithras.

...Apollonius of Tyana.

People are the people; their traditions are the same in every generation; their way of thinking is similar at all times.

I have read a study about something similar in the eastern communities, even among Muslims, in addition to Christians and Jews.

The same idolatrous ways have been inherited and appeared in some modified ways, even their celebrations and days of memorial.

There are days to which people, e.g. in Egypt (and they are Muslims) celebrate, when it was some Roman or Greek or Pharaonian origin, but they give it names that suit the Islamic or Christian or Jewish ways.

E.g. A day, celebrated in Egypt by the present generation, called the " sheikh" Paussi day or festival, when in fact it was the day of the goddess Paussi Cat worshipped in the Pharaonic Egypt.

E.g. The day of Nawrooz: (21 of March every year), which is originally a Magian (old Persian) day of worshipping their god of fire, and in spite of being Muslims, supposed to worship God alone. They celebrate and kindle candles and make fire, by many sects among the common people.

Of course nothing of that is originally in the Quran , and it is obviously some return of the old paganism, in some way or another.

You find also a large number of patron imams and sheikhs, to whom they resort to protect them and cure them … etc. This in almost every town and city, in spite of that the first word in the Islam is: No god but God, to Whom they should resort in all their needs.

This of course is similar to the way of Christians and Jews.

Jews sanctify the shrines of the graves of many prophets : like Prophet Ezekiel.

Christians are well-known in their enthusiasm about Jesus and the other saints, whom they call: Patron Saints . To every career there is a patron saint; to every town there is its particular saint to protect them … etc.

http://saints.sqpn.com/indexsnt.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patron_saint

Therefore, the old paganism, polytheism and idolatry appeared in the present time but in some other names.

This is in spite of the fact that the teachings of Moses, Jesus and Mohammed were strict that people should serve God alone and depend on Him alone, and in spite of that Jesus said plainly and very frequently that he is the son of man and that Mohammed is the servant of God and His apostle.

This is in the Quran 11: 109
فَلاَ تَكُ فِي مِرْيَةٍ مِّمَّا يَعْبُدُ هَؤُلاء مَا يَعْبُدُونَ إِلاَّ كَمَا يَعْبُدُ آبَاؤُهُم مِّن قَبْلُ وَإِنَّا لَمُوَفُّوهُمْ نَصِيبَهُمْ غَيْرَ مَنقُوصٍ
The explanation:
(Be not then in doubt as to what these [associaters] worship.
They worship only [the idols] that their fathers worshipped aforetime.
And We will give them their full [Worldly] portion without [the least] reduction. [but they will have no portion in the next world].)

eanassir

Dexter Sinister

People are the people; their traditions are the same in every generation; their way of thinking is similar at all times.

Exactly. And what makes you think you've got it right?

eanassir

י הֲלוֹא אָב אֶחָד לְכֻלָּנוּ, הֲלוֹא אֵל אֶחָד בְּרָאָנוּ; מַדּוּעַ, נִבְגַּד אִישׁ בְּאָחִיו--לְחַלֵּל, בְּרִית אֲבֹתֵינוּ.

10 Have we not all one father? Hath not one God created us? Why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, profaning the covenant of our fathers?

When God and Christ are said to be seated on the Throne that would seem to mean the Holy Spirit is the Throne.

The created being, whosoever be, cannot be like the Creator; and there is no way of comparison.

The "Throne" of the Lord, is called in the Psalms of David: "The heaven of heavens".
[“Sing to God, O kingdoms of the earth: sing praise to the Lord. Sing to God Who mounted above the heaven of heavens [Psalm 67: 33-34: a psalm of canticle for David himself]
In the Quran 11: 7
(و هوَ الذي خَلقَ السماواتِ و الأرضَ في ستّةِ أيّامٍ و كانَ عرشُهُ على الماءِ ...)
The explanation: (It is [God] Who created the heavens and the earth in six days [: six thousand years], and His throne had been upon the water [vapor] …)

But the righteous people and the prophets will be in the neighbourhood of God in Paradise, under the Throne, and their Lord is above them over His throne of Glory.
The Throne

eanassir
http://universeandquran.741.com

eanassir

Exactly. And what makes you think you've got it right?
[/left]

This is in the Quran 6: 161
قُلْ إِنَّنِي هَدَانِي رَبِّي إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ دِينًا قِيَمًا مِّلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ
The explanation: (Say [to them]: "As for me, my Lord has guided me to a 'straight and standard' path: the religion of [messengers who were] guardians [on their followers]; the religious way of Abraham [the monotheist, who was] exclusively devoted [to God]; and was not one of the associaters.")

eanassir

Dexter Sinister
So, you're right because it says so in the Quran, and the Quran is right because it says so in the Quran? That's not valid logic.

eanassir

So, you're right because it says so in the Quran, and the Quran is right because it says so in the Quran? That's not valid logic.

God – be glorified – said in the Quran 6: 149
The explanation: (Say: "To God belongs the conclusive evidence; for had He willed He could have guided you all.")

>> (Say: "To God belongs the conclusive evidence ) against you: about the correctness of my words and the falsehood of your words: it is the heavenly books present nowadays like the Torah (or the Law), in which God forbade the worship of the angels who are in heavens, and the humans and the demons who are on the earth, and all creatures: [animate or] inanimate and the plant, the animal and man, even the animals that are under the water; then the Quran came to confirm all that.

The cattle [like the camel] which you forbade eating its meat: God did not forbid that neither in the Torah nor in the Quran; but this was only according to your desires, and as an imitation to your forefathers.

Moreover, it has been evident, in the Torah and the Quran, the fallacy of your claims that the angels will intercede for your behalf.

>> (for had He [: God] willed, He could have guided you all.") but you do not deserve the guidance; because you are wrong-doers: you wrong the needy, and trespass the rights of the weak.

Gilgamesh

Essential points:
  • The material body is a mould for forming the spiritual soul; the soul cannot be formed unless inside a material body.
All souls have essentially been formed inside the material bodies. They were alive then died, the bodies decayed and the souls endured.
The soul
http://man-after-death.741.com/#The_Soul_
  • Angels were human beings that inhabited the past planets of the past solar systems that were destroyed in the previous Doomsdays.
Those people (of the past planets) died and the Doomsday occurred, then the Judgment followed: and the righteous monotheists were admitted to Paradise. Then God clothed them with ethereal skins and they became the angels.
Angels
http://man-after-death.741.com/1.htm#Angels_
  • Man cannot have more than one father by lineage, but he may have more than one mother ; because the womb of the mother is only a vessel to bear the fetus.

About Jesus:
Jesus was an angel in heaven, in the neighborhood of God –be glorified ; he was surnamed "The Word of God".
He belongs to some kind of angels called the "Rouah", to which Gabriel also belongs. Gabriel is called the Holy Spirit or the Holy Ghost.
Jesus learnt the Hebrew and Aramaic in heaven, and learnt also the Torah and the Gospel.
Therefore, when he was born, he could speak to people in order to defend his mother and prove her chastity and honesty, and then he became silent once again, like other children.

This is in the Quran 4: 171
يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لاَ تَغْلُواْ فِي دِينِكُمْ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ إِلاَّ الْحَقِّ إِنَّمَا الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولُ اللّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُ أَلْقَاهَا إِلَى مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌ مِّنْهُ فَآمِنُواْ بِاللّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ ثَلاَثَةٌ انتَهُواْ خَيْرًا لَّكُمْ إِنَّمَا اللّهُ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ سُبْحَانَهُ أَن يَكُونَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَات وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ وَكَفَى بِاللّهِ وَكِيلاً
The explanation: (O people of the Bible [lit. Scripture] do not exaggerate in your religion nor say aught concerning God save the truth.

The Messiah Jesus the son of Mary was but a "messenger" of God [many messengers or apostles passed away before him], and His "word" that He cast to Mary, and a "spirit" [coming] from His [neighborhood].

So believe in God and [all] His messengers.

Say not "Trinity"; desist [from such words] it will be better for you; for God is One God; Far Exalted is He above having a son.

To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. God suffices for a One Who registers their works.)

The story:
When God Almighty willed to create the fetus in the womb of Virgin Mary, He sent Gabriel to her; she was prepared to have a bath, and isolated herself for this purpose, when, behold, she saw a man standing near her;

she was afraid, asked God's protection from him, and told him to leave; but he said: "I am the apostle from your Lord to give you the glad tidings of bearing a boy who is called Jesus Christ, without any father, in spite of that you are a virgin, to be a miracle from God Most Gracious."

Gabriel, then, blew on the ground , and some of the dust entered in her womb, which fertilized her, and she became pregnant [in such miraculous way].

Then when the fetus grew, God commanded Jesus to enter the body of the fetus that was created in the womb of Virgin Mary.

When she delivered Jesus, she was afraid lest her people should accuse her with adultery, but the Christ – and he was newly born – spoke and said to them: "I am a servant of God Who taught me the Book [: the Torah and the Gospel], and assigned me as a prophet."

[Deduction:]
Jesus was an angel; he had lived, in the past, on one of the planets that were later on destroyed in one of the previous Doomsdays. He was righteous, and might have been a prophet there.

He lived there and had a father and a mother, and his father was righteous. After their death, and following that previous Doomsday, they were admitted to Paradise in the neighborhood of God.

This may also explain why he did not marry ; because his lineage is there in heaven, where his father, his wife and his sons. While if he marry here, then who will be the grandfather of his sons? He only had a task, of reformation and purification, which he performed and went his way, and will come again to fulfill his duty. Moreover, he did not like to be detracted from his duty, by having any son, in case he would have married.

I say this with no enthusiasm about Jesus Christ, although I love Jesus and all the prophets: Jesus was a human being, eating, drinking and passing bowel motion and urine; he lived and died at his appointment of death; and was an apostle like all other apostles; he was neither god nor son of god, but was only the son of man and the son of Mary.

eanassir

The soul doesnt exist. The rest of your post indicates you need medication and a long stay in a mental ward.

I wish you all the best in your seemingly futile search for sanity.

This visit to her aunt house is not the story of her birth nor the assigning of Zachariah to be her guardian.

Prophet Zacharia as the guardian of Mary:
When Ann, whose husband was Imran the father of Mary (mother of the Christ), became pregnant, she vowed that what was in her womb would be dedicated to serve in the House of God at Jerusalem.

>> "([Remember] when the wife of Imran) her name was Ann daughter of Faqoutha; her husband called Imaran, son of Mathan, the father of Mary,
>> (said, "Lord! I have vowed to You what is within my womb [that I am pregnant with], to be dedicated to You [: consecrated exclusively to Your service, and I should not use him for my advantage], so accept [this vow] from me. Surely, You are the All-Hearing [of what I say], the All-Knowing [of my intention].)

>> (When she was delivered, [she saw it was a female]
>> ([So Ann] said: "My Lord! I am delivered of a female" [then how can I let her serve together with the men in the temple?] )
>> (–– God knew very well what she was delivered of –– [because it is He Who created and made her]);
>> ("a male is not like a female" [in comparison];
>> ("I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her progeny to Your protection from Satan, the 'rejected and cursed'.[lest he should deceive her]")

>> (Right graciously did her Lord received the [child] with gracious favor [i.e. He accepted her vow and prepared everything for that, even though she was a female] ):
>> (He made her grow a goodly growth) [ with no disabling defect or harmful disease; then when she grew and was twelve years of age, her mother brought her to the Jewish rabbis in the House of God at Jerusalem, and said: I present the vowed daughter of mine to you; therefore they competed for who will be her guardian; Zachariah said: I am more worthy with her than all of you, because her aunt is my wife; but they refused, and said: We do not accept unless we go and make lot {in a way of consulting God}; so they went to Jordan river; they were twenty nine men, deciding that they cast their pencils in the river, then anyone whose pencil be fixed in its place, and not move with the stream of the river, then he is chosen to be her guardian; then the pencil of Zachariah was fixed in its place and did not move with the stream of water; so he took her with him, build a room for her in the temple with a ladder, and none might enter her room save him, and made a prayer chamber for her in which she might pray and worship God; he also brought for her the food, water and all her needs.]:
>> (He assigned her to Zachariah to take charge of her [so he became her guardian] ):
>> (Every time that Zachariah entered into her prayer chamber, he found her having a provision) of the fruit. Some rabbis and preachers threw some fruits for her
>> ( [Zachariah] said: "O Mary! How [comes all] this [fruit] to you?")
>> ( [Mary] said: "From God [He makes the hearts of righteous people kind to me, and they bring to me these fruits]):
>> (for God offers provision to whom He pleases, without stint.")

"Know, [reader,] that Christians do not know the story of the birth of Mary, neither do they know the name of her father, in spite of that she is the mother of their prophet, while it is detailed in the Quran; and this is one of the miracles of the Quran."

Know Muslims that this previous poster is in great need of mental therapy. His last post contains more rubbish than all our oceans.

DaSleeper
+1
#30  Top Rated Post
eanassir is back as torchlight don't you know