All people (except the believers) are against the Quran


Torch light
#1
This is very strange indeed!!
All people (except the believers) are with the idolatry against God, and all people (except the believers) are against the Quran.

I saw a communist (inclined to atheism) and he showed his respect to the shrines or tombs of the imams; he said: this is the tradition of people! But when it comes to God: the atheist is against God and therefore against the Quran.

I saw the Sunni Muslim: he went to visit the tomb or shrine of Imam Ali, to take a green band of cloth from the shrine: he thought to keep him and his new bus: so as to tie it to the stern of the car!

The Shiite Muslim: he glorifies the tombs of the imams.

The Christian woman who did not have a child; she went to visit the shrine of Imam Ali, so that with his blessings, she might have a child!

A Jewish woman in Iraq once told her sister to cry out loudly ALI in the pangs of labor, so she might give birth easily!

A Shiite man said about the communists: they are good and better than others!

While all these are against the Quran and against God Most Gracious.

The East and the West are against the Quran and against God as One without associate or son.
Jews are against the Quran and against God .. Christians are against the Quran .. Buddhists are against the Quran .. Hindus are against the Quran .. Communists are against the Quran .. Muslims even are against the Quran and against God as One without associate or patron.

This is a weird thing: Why all these sects, parties, groups and religions are against God exclusively?

This is because God Most Gracious and the Quran are the truth, and others only follow the falsehood, and most people are falsehood followers, sticking to the traditions of their fathers and grandfathers.

And because Satan and his devils suggest to all these to be against God and against the Quran: so they will utter the same words to keep the idolatry and to oppose God and the Quran.

Last edited by Torch light; Jun 25th, 2018 at 05:19 PM..
 
Cliffy
+3
#2  Top Rated Post
It is not the Qur'ant that people don't like, it is a people so backwards that they think god is going to punish non-believers, who strap on exploding belts and blow up their own people and wage war on anybody they see as an enemy. Oh, and stop having sex with goats. It is animal cruelty.
 
Torch light
#3
Therefore, the Quran confirms and does not oppose the Bible, and the Quran gives the correct explanation of every thing and statement of the religion .. so why do most of people deny it?

Because most people are wrong-doers and inclined to wrong-doing .. and therefore God's guidance does not include them.

The Quran teachings are obvious and evident to guide people to every good moral and excellent way to live and worship God alone without associate and to seek the reward of the Next Life.

================================================== ========

The weird thing: why do most Muslims not respond to the Quran and to the 'exclusive devotion to God alone'?
And it is written that a few men (among Muslims and non-Muslims) will follow the Awaited Mahdi: a counted number of believers will follow the Mahdi (at the beginning) .. like Jesus and Mohammed who were followed only by a little number of believers .. because most people follow the falsehood and are inclined to the ungodly way of life.
 
Cliffy
#4
Yes, well, like I tell Christians, the first people to be judged will be the believers because they do not follow the teachings, "love thy neighbour as thyself", "judge not lest ye shall be judged". If anybody is going to hell, it will be believers of both religions.
 
Torch light
#5
Abu Abd-Allah lived among them for 45 years telling them about the 'exclusive devotion to God alone' and none other than very few men who followed him (although many merely admired his writings.)
How many people I invited here and elsewhere, and none responded.

One told me this: "Don't you see most people do not follow him? So he is wrong or a liar!"
I said: "No, this indicates his truthfulness in fact: that very few only who follow him!
Had he been an impostor, then thousands and millions of people would have followed him."

Quran 17: 60, which means:
(And [remember, O Mohammed, when you asked of Us a miracle] when We said to you: “[The miracles are useless, for] surely, your Lord is All-Aware about people.")

In fact, it means: Your Lord comprehends about people and is All-Knowing about them and their condition.


More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_60
quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_60
Last edited by Torch light; Jun 25th, 2018 at 05:56 PM..
 
Walter
#6
All people (except the believers) are against the Quran
Everyone is homosexual except those who arenít.
 
Johnnny
#7
Hey Torch Light is your car running?

Yea?

Well you better run after it before your wife gets away

 
Twin_Moose
#8
 
Torch light
#9
There is a large number of sites on the web and in the media .. with purpose to disfigure the Quran and the Islam religion ..
The motives of such antagonists of the Quran are variant:

>> Zionists disfigure the Quran and the Islam .. because the Quran falsifies and disproves their claims and exposes their true evil before people in general; so they think by disfiguring the Islam with their lies: they will overcome.

>> Some bigot Christians oppose the Quran in the same way .. because it will disprove their claims of the Trinity, and that the Christ is the son of God or God Himself .. because the Quran says that Jesus is only a righteous prophet and he is not a god or a son of God .. and the Quran refuses the enthusiasm about Jesus or any other created being.

>> Atheists (including many Muslims) are against the Quran .. because it is aganist their ideology of denying the existence of God and their doctrinised belief about the theory of Darwin.

Therefore, anyone seeking after the truth, let him go to our website, where the clear explanation of the Quran by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible .. in this site he will find the answer and reply to all objections and falsehood of the antagonists of the Quran.

www.quran-ayat.com
quran-ayat.com
Last edited by Torch light; Jun 29th, 2018 at 04:23 AM..
 
Danbones
#10
All religious books are about the people that believe and the people that don't.

There is a big difference between knowing and believing.

The people that know better are terrified by those that don't.
 
Torch light
#11
In the Quran, God - be glorified - addresses all people: the disbeliever and the believer.

When God addresses the believers, He instructs them that it is not only what they know, but also that their work should agree with their belief .. and it is not merely they only know or believe.

In fact their knowing or believing will be against them if they work contrary to their knowing or believing, and their punishment may be more than those who don't know or don't believe.

Quran 61: 2-3, which mean:
(2. O you who believe, why do you say a that which you do not do?

3. Very hateful is it to God that you say what you do not do. b)
.................................................. ......................

2 a Which was their saying: “Permit us to fight the associaters [: the idolaters].” Then when fighting was prescribed for them, they were too sluggish to fight; therefore, God – be glorified – said blaming and censuring them:

3 b It means: God hates anyone who says: I shall struggle for the cause of God, then will not fulfill his word.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/61.htm#a61_2
quran-ayat.com/pret/61.htm#a61_2

================================================== ========

Moreover, God - be glorified - rebuked and censured the Jews who applied some statements and disregarded other statements of the Torah (the Law of Moses included in the Old Testament)

Quran 2: 85, which means:
(Do you then believe in part of the Book and disbelieve in part? k
What should be the reward of those among you who do this, except disgrace l in this life of the World, and on the Day of Judgment shall they be driven to the most severe punishment; for God is never unaware of all the [evil work] you [Jews] are doing.)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_85
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_85

================================================== ==========

Warning some believers who know but they deliberately betray God and His apostle:

Quran 8: 27, which means:
(Believers,
>> betray not God [by disobeying His commands]
>> and the messenger [by exposing his secrets to the enemy],
>> and betray not your trusts [with which he entrusted you],
the while you know [the dispraisal and the punishment of the betrayal.]
)

More explanation about this aya and the reason for revealing it:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/8.htm#a8_27
quran-ayat.com/pret/8.htm#a8_27

================================================== ======

In addition, God censured the Jews for they knew the truthfulness of Prophet Mohammed, and in spite they denied him:

Quran 2: 42, which means:
(Confound not the truth [of the original Torah] with the falsehood [: the alteration and distortion done by Ezra in his Torah],

nor hide the truth [about the description of Mohammed in the Torah and the Gospel],

the while you [Jewish scholars] know [that there will be Judgment and Requital in the Next Life.]
)

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_42
quran-ayat.com/pret/2.htm#a2_42
Last edited by Torch light; Jun 29th, 2018 at 06:00 AM..
 
taxslave
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

This is very strange indeed!!
All people (except the believers) are with the idolatry against God, and all people (except the believers) are against the Quran.

I saw a communist (inclined to atheism) and he showed his respect to the shrines or tombs of the imams; he said: this is the tradition of people! But when it comes to God: the atheist is against God and therefore against the Quran.

I saw the Sunni Muslim: he went to visit the tomb or shrine of Imam Ali, to take a green band of cloth from the shrine: he thought to keep him and his new bus: so as to tie it to the stern of the car!

The Shiite Muslim: he glorifies the tombs of the imams.

The Christian woman who did not have a child; she went to visit the shrine of Imam Ali, so that with his blessings, she might have a child!

A Jewish woman in Iraq once told her sister to cry out loudly ALI in the pangs of labor, so she might give birth easily!

A Shiite man said about the communists: they are good and better than others!

While all these are against the Quran and against God Most Gracious.

The East and the West are against the Quran and against God as One without associate or son.
Jews are against the Quran and against God .. Christians are against the Quran .. Buddhists are against the Quran .. Hindus are against the Quran .. Communists are against the Quran .. Muslims even are against the Quran and against God as One without associate or patron.

This is a weird thing: Why all these sects, parties, groups and religions are against God exclusively?

This is because God Most Gracious and the Quran are the truth, and others only follow the falsehood, and most people are falsehood followers, sticking to the traditions of their fathers and grandfathers.

And because Satan and his devils suggest to all these to be against God and against the Quran: so they will utter the same words to keep the idolatry and to oppose God and the Quran.

Did it ever occur to you that it is the believers that are the problem?
 
EagleSmack
#13
Wait a second... a woman crying out in childbirth is forbidden to cry out in pain?

Well tell me that wasn't a rule created by a guy!
 
Torch light
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Wait a second... a woman crying out in childbirth is forbidden to cry out in pain?

Well tell me that wasn't a rule created by a guy!

It is not forbidden to cry out while in the pain of labor; but the forbidden is to cry out seeking the help of those other than God Most Gracious: whether they be Ali, Jesus or Rachel the wife of Prophet Jacob .. which will be the idolatry: associating these with God Almighty.
Because these persons, and every other being, cannot help man or woman: God only can hear and can answer the prayer.

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Did it ever occur to you that it is the believers that are the problem?

You don't read and don't want to understand.
So who are the "believers" and what is the "problem"?
Last edited by Torch light; Jun 29th, 2018 at 09:15 AM..
 
pgs
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

It is not forbidden to cry out while in the pain of labor; but the forbidden is to cry out seeking the help of those other than God Most Gracious: whether they be Ali, Jesus or Rachel the wife of Prophet Jacob .. which will be the idolatry: associating these with God Almighty.
Because these persons, and every other being, cannot help man or woman: God only can hear and can answer the prayer.



You don't read and don't want to understand.
So who are the "believers" and what is the "problem"?

How is your goat ? Are you keeping him satisfied ?
 
Torch light
#16
All of you are disbelievers .. all of you are desperate and useless: with this I conclude the matter: you don't accept any truth and are contented with your atheism, idolatry, Zionism and Trinity ..

Quran 45: 7, which mean:
(7. Woe [: severe punishment] will be to every sinful liar!

8. Who hears God's revelations recited to him, and then insists on his arrogance as if he heard them not; so give him tidings of a painful doom.

9. And when he knows anything of Our revelations, he [only] takes them in mockery [before his friends.]
For such [mockers about the revelations] there [will] be a humbling chastisement [in the Barzakh world or the Afterlife.]


10. After that [humiliating chastisement], there will be for them [the chastisement of] Hell; never will [the wealth] that they earn avail them anything, nor [can] their patrons – whom they choose apart from God – [avert them the chastisement], and they will have a grievous chastisement [in Hell.])

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/45.htm#a45_7
quran-ayat.com/pret/45.htm#a45_7
 

Similar Threads

111
Atheists Outscore Believers
by Bar Sinister | Oct 10th, 2010
2
A Question to 9/11 Believers
by s_lone | Jul 3rd, 2008