And Yet Another Trump Associate Accused of Sexual Assault

mentalfloss
+1
Singer files sex assault complaint against former Trump aide

WASHINGTON—A singer and potential congressional candidate said Tuesday that she has filed a sexual assault complaint against President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager for hitting her twice on her buttocks during a Washington gathering in November.

Joy Villa, a Trump backer who wore a “Make America Great Again” dress at the Grammys this year, said she plans to meet with detectives in Washington next week about the complaint against Corey Lewandowski.

In a phone interview from Tampa, Fla., Villa said she was initially reluctant to come forward because she was worried about any backlash. But she said she called Washington’s Metropolitan Police Department on Christmas Eve after a friend who witnessed the incident spoke about it publicly, and other friends urged her to come forward.

“I didn’t know him at all,” Villa said about Lewandowski. “I only knew him by reputation. He broke my trust.”

She said she saw him at a gathering at the Trump International Hotel on the day after Thanksgiving, and said Lewandowski struck her “extremely hard” even after she told him to stop. She said she felt it was “disgusting and shocking and demeaning.”

Villa, who is considering a run for a Florida congressional seat, said she initially thought it was sexual harassment, but police told her that touching someone on any body part that is sexual in nature constituted sexual assault. She said she was told it was classified as a misdemeanour.

“I was initially fearful to come forward with this,” she said, adding that she did not want to bring shame or embarrassment on Lewandowski’s family or hers.

“I did nothing wrong,” Villa said. “I realized if he’s not going to respond or apologize to me, I think it’s the right thing to do.”

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...rump-aide.html

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
Is this another one of those paid for accusations the democrats are now famous for?

say, what ever happened to that collusion indictment on trump?

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1
Cue the excuses.

Walter
Yet another? Please name the others.

mentalfloss
Roy Moore
Joe Barton
Tim Murphy
Blake Farenthold
DONALD TRUMP

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Roy Moore
Joe Barton
Tim Murphy
Blake Farenthold
DONALD TRUMP

These are not associates of Trump.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1

Roy Moore
Joe Barton
Tim Murphy
Blake Farenthold
DONALD TRUMP

Walter...

You forgot Walter.. dirtiest of them all, grabbing at all the nurses at the old age home.

Old Letcher...

Dixie Cup
Conservative
+3 / -1
#8  Top Rated Post
This is becoming insane! OMG - over the years that I've worked, there was always some "guy" giving me a hard time. If I was so SJW as these women are now, I'd have been in a lunny bin! State your case categorically, tell them to F**off and be done with it. I NEVER had an ongoing issue with any guy who thought they could get away with this crap. Mostly, I got apologies. OMG - seriously? He "patted her on the ass" I would have turned around and slapped him - done!! Point made.

But did she do that? It would have publically humiliated him. But, oh no, she has to "report" him to the police force and make a big f'n deal out of it! Seriously? There's a big difference between "talk" and "slap" on the ass and RAPE!! BIG difference and these women are belittling those women who were actually raped and/or sexually assaulted. It's disgusting and immoral as far as I'm concerned.

I've gotten to the point that a lot of these women are simply out for the publicity and crying for nothing. If they can't stand up on their own two feet, what the hell are they doing then? I'm sick of it!! Grow up! Stand up!! Quite your crying and grow some "balls" for lack of a better word.

sigh...

JMHO

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
But then she wouldn't get her 15 minutes of fame. And flossy would have to invent another Non issue Anti fathers Trump thread.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Cue the excuses.

Hehehe...

mentalfloss
They're quite offended!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

They're quite offended!

Do you think their wives, sisters and daughters know that they have such concern for the predator as opposed to the victim