Thanksgiving is on it's way!

TheShadow
+1
We're not having a huge family gathering this year but we are having an acceptable twosome.

What are your favourite eats at Thanksgiving?

petros
+1
Ko6basa

TheShadow
+2
I am making beer can chicken!

Mowich
+2
I am a traditionalist, Shadow so it will be Turkey and all the trimmings complete with pumpkin pie and whipped cream........I can taste it now. Best of all - the leftovers!

Hope yours is happy.

petros
Does that include a bowl of kutia?

Mowich
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Does that include a bowl of kutia?

Had to google that, pete as I hadn't heard of it before. Sounds interesting but poppy seeds get under my dentures and I don't like apricots.

petros
Just straight up red wheat and honey is good enough.

Cliffy
Yes, let's give thanks for the genocide of the indigenous peoples and the theft of their land and resources. Sounds like fun.
Oh, and get drunk doing it.

Mowich
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Yes, let's give thanks for the genocide of the indigenous peoples and the theft of their land and resources. Sounds like fun.

I bet you are real popular at parties, Cliff................Happy Thanksgiving to you.............however you choose to spend it.

Mowich
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Just straight up red wheat and honey is good enough.

Sounds interesting..........will have to check the Farmer's Market or the health food store for red wheat.

petros
+1
Bulk section most stores.

Ghuddle
Quote: Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post

We're not having a huge family gathering this year but we are having an acceptable twosome.
What are your favourite eats at Thanksgiving?

Lets get that roasted turkey

Walter
+1

Progs be unhappy people.

Mowich
+1

Jinentonix
+4
#15  Top Rated Post

Maybe you should look up what Thanksgiving is outside of the US you White guilt half-wit. And since when did purchasing land become theft?

Maybe you should learn some Canadian history so you can quit conflating it with US history.

And btw, it's leftist retards like you that are making it more and more difficult for the FN to economically benefit from Canada's O&G sector. So go ahead, cry us a river of faux Trudeau-esque tears, it's very convincing.

Jinentonix
+3
Anyway, we don't do much for Thanksgiving anymore. I dunno what they did to turkeys over the years but man they've gotten terrible. So, we roast up a couple of chickens with some homemade "Swiss Chalet" sauce, lots of stuffing, homemade "KFC" gravy and seasoned roasted potatoes. The best part though is the leftover chicken gets made into pot pies. My wife makes killer chicken pot pies.

Girth
+2

Why can't we as Canadians celebrate at least ONE holiday, without the Aboriginals crying "genocide?"

TheShadow
I have decided to order some KFC and say, "Let's do this!"