Muslim children at a Philadelphia Islamic center singing about 'chopping off heads'


B00Mer
+3
#1
Disturbing video shows young Muslim children at a Philadelphia Islamic center singing about 'chopping off heads'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rmy-Allah.html


  • Muslim American Society Islamic Center in Philadelphia posted controversial video to its Facebook page last month
  • Video shows group of children singing and chanting about 'martyrs' who 'attained Paradise'
  • They also sing about 'chopping off heads' while 'sacrificing our souls'
  • The children were wearing Islamic headdress and Palestinian nationalist symbols while vowing to 'liberate Al-Aqsa Mosque'
  • Al-Aqsa, the third-holiest site in Islam, is located in Jerusalem's Old City, which is controlled by Israel
  • MAS, a nationwide organization, said it will investigate the 'unintended mistake' and that the 'person in charge' of the event was 'dismissed'


Religion of Peace

Muslim Society sorry we made a mistake.. they mean, sorry we got caught.
 
Cannuck
-1
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

MAS, a nationwide organization, said it will investigate the 'unintended mistake' and that the 'person in charge' of the event was dismissed.

Trumpites could learn something from them
 
B00Mer
+2
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Trumpites could learn something from them

Yes Cannucklehead, we know you like terrorists.
 
Cannuck
-1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yes Cannucklehead, we know you like terrorists.

Calm down
 
Hoid
+1
#5
we use to sing Three Blind Mice

that was about chopping off heads
 
Jinentonix
+4
#6  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

we use to sing Three Blind Mice
that was about chopping off heads

No, the farmer's wife cut off their tails. But yeah, mice and humans are the same thing. Nice to see you stupid your way into yet another thread while managing to approve of islamic terrorism.
 
coldstream
+2
#7
The Islamic community in Marseille, which is now into it 4th generation as French born citizens, has lived in a self imposed Muslim ghetto since they first emigrated from North Africa in the early 20th Century.

They have never assismilated into French culture, do not consider themselves French, many still use Arabic as their primary language. They listen to Al Jazeera, read Arabic Islamic newspapers, control their own Maddrassas (funded by the Saudi Wahabees). They have been major contributors of their young men, and financial support, to jihadist movements around the world.. the Mujahideen, Al Qaeda, Isis.

This goes back millennia in the Middle East and centuries in South Eastern Europe. Christian and Islamic cultures simply don't integrate, no matter how securalized those cultures have become.
Last edited by coldstream; May 7th, 2019 at 01:13 PM..
 
Hoid
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

The Islamic community in Marseille, which is now into it 4th generation as French born citizens, has lived in a self imposed Muslim ghetto since they first emigrated from North Africa in the early 20th Century..

And you would know
 
Jinentonix
+2
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

And you would know

Says the tool who doesn't even know the words to Three Blind Mice but thinks it's the same as singing songs about chopping the heads off of "infidels".
 
Hoid
#10
oh my. Nursery rhyme throw down!!
Internet tough guy is drawing a line in the sand!
 
voix
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yes Cannucklehead, we know you like terrorists.

Suomen prefer Islam therefore ain't only terrorists in that.
 
B00Mer
+4
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by voix View Post

Suomen prefer Islam therefore ain't only terrorists in that.

Well it wasn't Catholics or Jews that fly the planes into the twin towers on 9/11
 
Jinentonix
+2
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

oh my. Nursery rhyme throw down!!
Internet tough guy is drawing a line in the sand!

Awwww the poor little leftard is all upset that he got owned for trying to justify islamists singing about murdering people. "Darrrr. I dont see a problum with islamists singing abowt killing peepel. We uzed ta sing the three blind mice song in school. Derrrrrp."
 
Johnnny
#14
Nothing out of the ordinary except one part.

When they say "our", do they mean they are sacrificing there souls or ours?

That's some next level shit if you ask me
 
Hoid
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Awwww the poor little leftard is all upset that he got owned for trying to justify islamists singing about murdering people. "Darrrr. I dont see a problum with islamists singing abowt killing peepel. We uzed ta sing the three blind mice song in school. Derrrrrp."

Lefttard is a variation on the white natty magic word "retard".
 
petros
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Lefttard is a variation on the white natty magic word "retard".

It's kaam karana in brown natty Hindi.
 
Cannuck
-1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Well it wasn't Catholics or Jews that fly the planes into the twin towers on 9/11

It wasn't Muslims that blew up scores of people in Belfast during the eighties
 
DaSleeper
+3
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

It wasn't Muslims that blew up scores of people in Belfast during the eighties

Hugs!



 
Cannuck
-1
#19
Oops! Looks like I've upset another islamaphobe....or perhaps he's just a Catholic that enjoys blowing up children.
 
B00Mer
+3
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

It wasn't Muslims that blew up scores of people in Belfast during the eighties

Hey stupid!! You're comparing a fight for independence of a country or region, to an ideology (Islam) that wants to take over the world, and believes in killing non-belivers of Islam.

You're a fool..
 
pgs
+2
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Hey stupid!! You're comparing a fight for independence of a country or region, to an ideology (Islam) that wants to take over the world, and believes in killing non-belivers of Islam.

You're a fool..

No Muslims are nice people , those carbeques don’t actually happen every Friday night in France , they are the product of right wing fake news . All those terrorist attacks are false flag operations by christians . Get with the program.
 
DaSleeper
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Hey stupid!! You're comparing a fight for independence of a country or region, to an ideology (Islam) that wants to take over the world, and believes in killing non-belivers of Islam.

You're a fool..

And a Christaphobe!
 
Kreskin
#23
Have you checked out western nursery rhymes?
 
Jinentonix
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Lefttard is a variation on the white natty magic word "retard".

Awwwww poor little terrorist sympathizer gives islamists a free-pass for singing about murdering people but gets f*cking triggered by "leftard". You're such a f*cking leftard.
 
Cannuck
-1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Hey stupid!! You're comparing a fight for independence of a country or region, to an ideology (Islam) that wants to take over the world, and believes in killing non-belivers of Islam.
You're a fool..

If every Muslim is responsible for Muslims that perform terrorist acts then every Catholic is responsible for Catholics that perform terrorist acts.....unless you want to be a hypocrite

Look I get that you believe Islam is some nasty religion bent on world domination but we've already established the fact that you're an idiot.
 
pgs
+2
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

If every Muslim is responsible for Muslims that perform terrorist acts then every Catholic is responsible for Catholics that perform terrorist acts.....unless you want to be a hypocrite

Look I get that you believe Islam is some nasty religion bent on world domination but we've already established the fact that you're an idiot.

Idiot burying his head in sand calls others idiot . What an ostrich.
 
Cannuck
-1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Idiot burying his head in sand calls others idiot . What an ostrich.

Are you drunk this morning?
 
B00Mer
+2
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

If every Muslim is responsible for Muslims that perform terrorist acts then every Catholic is responsible for Catholics that perform terrorist acts.....unless you want to be a hypocrite
Look I get that you believe Islam is some nasty religion bent on world domination but we've already established the fact that you're an idiot.

Hey stupid!! Catholic ideology does not want to take over the world.

Islamic ideology preaches kill homosexuals, kill infidels and take over the world. If you follow a religion, in the 21st century that preaches this kind of stuff STILL!! Then you're fukked.

If you defend Islam, then either you hate gays, Jews or you're just fukked.

*STILL, because yes Catholic religion in the past had references to killing.. but the "new testament" for the 21st century has omitted that shit and has changed to fit modern society... (Islam has not progressed, still stuck in the dark ages.. like you Cannuck)

Hopefully the new "Study Koran" will end the extremist views and change the religion into a "Religion of Peace." But this won't happen over night, or probably in your life time, ol'timer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5zdzlZW3Is
Last edited by B00Mer; May 9th, 2019 at 12:24 PM..
 
Cannuck
-1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Catholic ideology does not want to take over the world.

Neither does Islam. If you weren't such a moron you would know that

Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Check out my post on Pompeo and the Northwest Passage. I always put homosexuals, with feminists, and laissez-faire economic liberals as co-conspirators in the Culture of Death and Disorder.


****in' Christians!!!
Last edited by Cannuck; May 9th, 2019 at 01:00 PM..
 
Hoid
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Awwwww poor little terrorist sympathizer gives islamists a free-pass for singing about murdering people but gets f*cking triggered by "leftard". You're such a f*cking leftard.

Leftard is a variation on retard - which is a magic white natty word