Female politician suggests Indian women invited rape with clothing, behaviour


L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
+3
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

I would seriously like everyone to think long and hard about how, each and every time they respond in order to "have a little fun" with him, just how much that further encourages more of his filth and bile. And just realize that this is going to end up being the ultimate result.

Point taken. Perhaps I should try the block button, too. Let Blackhead spew his garbage to others of like "mind". But that would only happen if all the rational people would do the same.

Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Hey, Karrie, remember it's only HIS opinion and has nothing to do with the truth! Remember the old French philosopher, Voltaire..........."Although I don't agree with what you say, I'll defend to the death your right to say it".

Having said that he's still a pr!ck! -

You're wasting your time, my friend. I am pretty sure Karrie is gone and it will be quite a while before she comes back (unless she decides that Blackhead isn't worth quitting for).

Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Sometimes a well thought out question shuts them up! I just laugh at the A$$hole. If you get mad at him that just "feeds" him, if you laugh at him that pisses him off because he realizes he's not being taken seriously.

It can be a chore to take him seriously, alright.

All talk of trailer trash aside, attitudes like Mirje's aren't doing good women any favors. The problem lies with men who are so weak of mind and character that they can't control themselves.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
#32
It would be most unfortunate for Karrie to leave because of a foreigner with the IQ of a rotten toadstool.
 
L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
+2
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

It would be most unfortunate for Karrie to leave because of a foreigner with the IQ of a rotten toadstool.

Unfortunate? I'd say downright freakin sad. But anyway, this is off-topic and we should let Andem deal with it if he wants.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by L Gilbert View Post

It can be a chore to take him seriously, alright.

Especially since he dropped the bit about being a Mensa Member!

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

It would be most unfortunate for Karrie to leave because of a foreigner with the IQ of a rotten toadstool.

She's not going anywhere, at least not for that reason. She's sensible about most things, just gets a little emotional about women's issues, she just has to learn to laugh at the A$$hole and piss HIM off.
 
Blackleaf
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpy View Post

We are a society of laws that came into being for the very reasons these people are now
becoming aware of as their society changes. Women should not be held responsible
because some weak minded man cannot control his actions.

How is it that you find it difficult to grasp? It's not rocket science.

Just as a man is partly responsible for getting mugged when he walks down a dark alleyway wearing gold jewellery, then a woman is partly responsible for getting raped when she walks down a dark alleyway wearing a boob tube and a skirt up to her nostrils.

I just find it weird that some people can't see that. Your PC mind may find this commom sense uncomfortable to bear but you just have to accept it.

You are proof of the theory, gradually gaining credence, that women and girls in the West today cannot be held responsible for any of their actions.

Quote:

Being out late at night is not
a excuse for other.

I know you're one of those who believe women today don't have to show any common sense in their actions, but I'm of the opinion that until women start showing more common sense for their actions (like men have to do) when they are walking home late at night then the number of rapes will not fall enough. Rape cases will fall in number if women just started showing more common sense.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

sadly I don't think you do know how it works. I seriously hope that you have already made the decision to remain single life long. No woman would tolerate your narrow view points unless she was extremely emotionally unbalanced.

That said if I were you I would be taking some lessons on nutrition and how to cook for yourself in a healthy manner and the best way to clean your flat otherwise, you won't see 50.

The difference between me and you and your cronies is that I'm able to show some common sense when needs be. You aren't.

The difference between me and you and your cronies is that I want women to show some common sense by not walking home late at night wearing skimpy clothing to lessen their chances of being raped, just as I have to show commonsense by not walking home late at night with £1000 in my pocket to lessen my chances of being mugged. You don't.

The difference between me and you is that you and your cronies want women to heighten their chances of being raped by encouraging them to NOT show the same common sense that we have to show in other walks of life. I want them to show common sense to lessen their chances of being raped.

Basically you and your cronies' Canadian-style political correctness just encourages rape.

And what does that say about you?
Last edited by Blackleaf; Feb 7th, 2014 at 02:41 PM..
 
L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
+3
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

How is it that you find it difficult to grasp? It's not rocket science.

Just as a man is partly responsible for getting mugged when he walks down a dark alleyway wearing gold jewellery, then a woman is partly responsible for getting raped when she walks down a dark alleyway wearing a boob tube and a skirt up to her nostrils.

I just find it weird that some people can't see that. Your PC mind may find this commom sense uncomfortable to bear but you just have to accept it.

Like I said, show anything that says that girl on the bus was wearing a tube top and mini and you have a point. Till then you are just full of sh|t.

Quote:

You are proof of the theory, gradually gaining credence, that women and girls in the West today cannot be held responsible for any of their actions.

Nah. You are just mis-stating the issue and looking for excuses for barbarism and lack of character.



Quote:

I know you're one of those who believe women today don't have to show any common sense in their actions, but I'm of the opinion that until women start showing more common sense for their actions (like men have to do) when they are walking home late at night then the number of rapes will not fall enough. Rape cases will fall in number if women just started showing more common sense.

You know, for someone that claims to hate Islam, you are sounding like some of Islam's most fundamental proponents. Perhaps you think women anywhere should be wearing niqabs, burkas, etc. too.

Quote:

The difference between me and your cronies is that I'm able to show some common sense when needs be. You aren't.

Common sense once told people the Earth was flat and the center of the universe.

Quote:

The difference between me and you and your cronies is that I want women to show some common sense by not walking home late at night wearing skimpy clothing to lessen their chances of being raped, just as I have to show commonsense by not walking home late at night with £1000 in my pocket to lessen my chances of being mugged. You don't.

The girl was on a bus with her boyfriend and probably wearing clothes appropriate to be in a theater watching a movie. She was not walking home late at night wearing skimpy clothing.
The women around here don't behave like you suggest either. Even the young ones only wear clothing like that to clubs. And Indian culture and tradition still frowns upon women skantily dressed. Try to grow up sometime in the next decade or two.

Quote:

The difference between me and you is that you and your cronies want women to heighten their chances of being raped by encouraging them to NOT show the same common sense that we have to show in other walks of life. I want them to show common sense to lessen their chances of being raped.

Basically you and your cronies' Canadian-style political correctness just encourages rape.

And what does that say about you?

Nah, the difference between me and you is that I am rational and you are not. lol You're just a simple-minded apologist for men without any self-control or respect.
Last edited by L Gilbert; Feb 7th, 2014 at 03:02 PM..
 
El Barto
+3
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Hey, Karrie, remember it's only HIS opinion and has nothing to do with the truth! Remember the old French philosopher, Voltaire..........."Although I don't agree with what you say, I'll defend to the death your right to say it".

Having said that he's still a pr!ck! -

I wonder what he would say if he was a woman reading about what had happened ?

Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

I like reality, and in reality the world is made up of all kinds. There are, amongst what I truly believe to be a vast majority of balanced, reasonable people, some true hate mongers. Now there also may be times when what looks like hate is just a mask of ignorance or even fear, but after a certain point there can be no doubt. They may hate for different reasons, but hate is hate, negativity is negativity. I don't believe we do ourselves or even them a favour by silencing them, but I do think we have a responsibility (overall in the general scheme of society) to confront them. Shine a great big old spot light on them and say "this is wrong and this is why it's wrong". Because that's how change is effected. For us and sometimes even for them.

Now having said that I do also think sometimes we simply reach a point where enough is enough. At that point it becomes our responsibility to stop trying to negotiate because we should have learned by this point that negotiation simply doesn't work with some. That is the point I'm trying to make as far as replying and continuing to engage; it's simply nothing more than failure to communicate at this juncture.

I unfortunately don't fully agree as well said that you put it. The bottom line is people are just dark and deeply rooted , only in a near death situation will they open their eyes.
 
L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
#38
Anything might help: Indian women use mobile phones for self defense | Asia | DW.DE | 19.06.2012
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
+2
#39
I'm all for a society where men are in complete control - provided the admission fee is a peckerostomy....
 
Nuggler
+3
#40
Didn't we have this discussion in N. America about 25 years ago, and come to the legal conclusion it was BS ?


"Rapes take place also because of a woman’s clothes, her behaviour and her presence at inappropriate places,” she said.
Women must be “careful”, she said, and think if they are inviting assault."


Sick making garbage.


Especially when Indian women are known to be very conservative, and are usually well covered in public. Generalization I know.


whatever.


Pack a pistol gals, and use it if yez hafta.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
#41
A Phillips screwdriver is perfectly legal everywhere...
 
L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
+1
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

I'm all for a society where men are in complete control - provided the admission fee is a peckerostomy....

lol That's a bit extreme. Perhaps at first offence, just remove one 'nad, second offense, the other. Third offense, a removal of the anterior insula in the brain (it's the part that monitors our awareness of the state of our body).
 
Nuggler
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by L Gilbert View Post

lol That's a bit extreme. Perhaps at first offence, just remove one 'nad, second offense, the other. Third offense, a removal of the anterior insula in the brain (it's the part that monitors our awareness of the state of our body).



Anterior insula first. No brain no pain. No urge.


Check out the Zombie thread...................(lol here)
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by L Gilbert View Post

Anything might help: Indian women use mobile phones for self defense | Asia | DW.DE | 19.06.2012

Desert Eagle has proven to be much more effective.
 
Blackleaf
-1
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by L Gilbert View Post

Like I said, show anything that says that girl on the bus was wearing a tube top and mini and you have a point. Till then you are just full of sh|t.

Nah. You are just mis-stating the issue and looking for excuses for barbarism and lack of character.



You know, for someone that claims to hate Islam, you are sounding like some of Islam's most fundamental proponents. Perhaps you think women anywhere should be wearing niqabs, burkas, etc. too.

Common sense once told people the Earth was flat and the center of the universe.

The girl was on a bus with her boyfriend and probably wearing clothes appropriate to be in a theater watching a movie. She was not walking home late at night wearing skimpy clothing.
The women around here don't behave like you suggest either. Even the young ones only wear clothing like that to clubs. And Indian culture and tradition still frowns upon women skantily dressed. Try to grow up sometime in the next decade or two.

Nah, the difference between me and you is that I am rational and you are not. lol You're just a simple-minded apologist for men without any self-control or respect.

Blah blah blah yakety yakety yakety.

You can whinge all you like, you're still wrong. You and your silly PC pals' belief that women should not have to show the same common sense that has to be shown in other areas of everyday life when it comes to walking the streets late at night just encourages rape.

PC triumphs over common sense again.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Blah blah blah yakety yakety yakety.

You can whinge all you like, you're still wrong. You and your silly PC pals' belief that women should not have to show the same common sense that has to be shown in other areas of everyday life when it comes to walking the streets late at night just encourages rape.

PC triumphs over common sense again.

To they who have little in the way of self control? Maybe. However, those same people are just as likely to slit your throat or toss a brick through a window too.
 
L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
+1
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Blah blah blah yakety yakety yakety.

Typical comment of someone whose argument lacks potency.

Quote:

You can whinge all you like,

WTF is "whinge"?
Quote:

you're still wrong.

Nope.
Quote:

You and your silly PC pals' belief that women should not have to show the same common sense

As I said, common sense used to say the planet was flat and was the center of the universe.
Quote:

that has to be shown in other areas of everyday life when it comes to walking the streets late at night just encourages rape.

As usual, that's just your baseless opinion and its totally without evidence.

Quote:

PC triumphs over common sense again.

Anything could triumph over your form of "common sense". lol

Ah, I found "whinge". Urban dictionary says: "Mainly brit variant of to bitch, whine, complain."
Sorry, you poor dumb animal, but you are the one complaining about women. I'm simply pointing out your blithering idiocy.
 
Blackleaf
-1
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

To they who have little in the way of self control? Maybe. However, those same people are just as likely to slit your throat or toss a brick through a window too.

A mugger has little in the way of self-control when he sees someone wearing loads of gold jewellery walking down an alleyway. Yet it is still expected that a person should show more common sense than to walk down a dark alleyway wearing all that jewellery.

Likewise I think women should also show some common sense by not walking down dark alleyways in skimpy clothing. Why you think women shouldn't have to show everyday common sense in such circumstances is beyond me.

The fact that you and your daft mates just cannot see this massive slab of common sense just shows that I'm not expecting any of you to become the next Einstein.
 
L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
+1
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

A mugger has little in the way of self-control when he sees someone wearing loads of gold jewellery walking down an alleyway. Yet it is still expected that a person should show more common sense than to walk down a dark alleyway wearing all that jewellery.

Likewise I think women should also show some common sense by not walking down dark alleyways in skimpy clothing. Why you think women shouldn't have to show everyday common sense in such circumstances is beyond me.

The fact that you and your daft mates just cannot see this massive slab of common sense just shows that I'm not expecting any of you to become the next Einstein.

lol Your argument is pitifully weak. I challenged you to show where that girl was walking home wearing what you described and you throw up this lame "what if" argument. Freakin hilarious. Go back to your couch and watch your idiot box like a good little monkey, won'tcha.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
+3
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

A mugger has little in the way of self-control when he sees someone wearing loads of gold jewellery walking down an alleyway. Yet it is still expected that a person should show more common sense than to walk down a dark alleyway wearing all that jewellery.

Likewise I think women should also show some common sense by not walking down dark alleyways in skimpy clothing. Why you think women shouldn't have to show everyday common sense in such circumstances is beyond me.

The fact that you and your daft mates just cannot see this massive slab of common sense just shows that I'm not expecting any of you to become the next Einstein.

I don't see any amount of common sense in justifying rape, murder, or being a fat-head under any circumstance.
 
Sal
No Party Affiliation
+4
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

you know what, mods, I've had it. I put BL on ignore ages ago when he'd made it clear, yet again, that women were inferior. Women are manipulative. Women are a sad copy of men. Women are beneath discussion. Gays should have been wiped out. The filth and bile he spews got too toxic to put up with, so on ignore he went.

but to sit here, and say that women bring it on themselves when they get raped to death after a movie, or gang raped as village justice... This is beyond what I'm willing to sit silently by and let wash up on my shoes. No amount of ignoring it, excuses it. Andem, enjoy the internet traffic he generates you. It's no longer a calibre of traffic that I'm willing to associate with.

Karrie, I am sorry to hear that. I can't say I agree with what you are doing or the reasons why but I will say, we all have our limits with various types of behaviours displayed by others and what we can stomach. I also believe we are all called to "do our part" in various ways and with various people. We do what we feel we need to, and say what we feel we need to when we feel the need. I respect your choice but I do hope you will rethink it and actually believe that you may once you take a bit of a break.

cheers for a bit. xx
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
+4
#52
^^^
What she said....
 
Locutus
+3
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

Karrie, I am sorry to hear that. I can't say I agree with what you are doing or the reasons why but I will say, we all have our limits with various types of behaviours displayed by others and what we can stomach. I also believe we are all called to "do our part" in various ways and with various people. We do what we feel we need to, and say what we feel we need to when we feel the need. I respect your choice but I do hope you will rethink it and actually believe that you may once you take a bit of a break.

cheers for a bit. xx

^ this +1

protip: If put someone on ignore, leave them there. Don't undo to see if they're still talking about you, still sh!t-posting, still saying stoopid crap. If they happen to have been quoted by someone, then please skip over that part.

Also, who are all these people walking down 'dark alleys'? Are they new? Daft? A dark alley? Really?

When is the last time someone walked into a 'dark alley' anyway.
This way looks ok to me.

C'mon.

Also, India.
 
barra
+4
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Oh yeah. I forgot. Early 21st century women in the PC feminista-controlled Western world cannot be held responsible, even partially, for their actions. Anything that a woman or girl does today that is wrong, or anything that happens to her, she cannot be held responsible for. It is all solely the responsibility of males, the only people in the West today who can be responsible for their actions.

A man walking down a dark alley at night wearing a load of gold jewellery? It's partly his responsibility when he gets mugged for not showing more common sense.

A man leaves his Aston Martin on his driveway all night rather than putting in the garage? It's partly his responsibility when he wakes up in the morning and it isn't there, because of his lack of common sense.

A young woman walks down a dark lonely street at night wearing nothing but a boob tube and a mini skirt up to her nostrils? She bears no responsibility whatsoever when she gets raped because women in the Western world today don't have to be responsible for anything or use any common sense. Only men and boys today can be responsible for anything and, as such, only men and boys have to use their brains, think, and show common sense.

Yes. I know how it works.

Yours, Asha Mirje and all those with that mindset are wrong regarding rape or robbery, thugs, etc.

There is never, ever a justification for rape, or robbery, no matter the style of clothing or wearing jewellry.
Yes, people might use some wisdom for prudence in certain areas of town or staying out late etc. But that still does not justify excuse to say those people asked to be violated.
As for the Aston Martin being left in an owners DRIVEWAY which is his property, that does NEVER justify that car being stolen. Private property has laws. Are we to place ourselvees in steel iron cages, lest the robbers, thiefs can't ever control themselves?

To start defending the thief, rapist, criminal because of "temptation" is another form of victimizing those in society who have been harmed at the end of a criminals behaviour.

Mugging in broad daylight happens to innocent people, as happened years ago to my grandparents in New Orleans. So, do you think little ol grandma wearing her very conservative clothes and top over her double mascectomy is asking to be mugged? did her clothes or jewellry make any difference?

What about those South Pacific Islands and similar, where people wear next to no clothing? or African women in certain tribes who do not wear something over their breasts? Should the women lunge at the men in loin clothes in Papua New Guinea? are the men asking for it? or women?

Victoria age women were considered provocative for showing a bit of "ankle". Where does it stop? The human body being an "object" in some peoples minds, or sex object is a problem in society, especially our society. But so much flesh on screens, one would think most men or women would get over seeing some more flesh in community settings.

Stupidity still does not justify someone thinking they have a RIGHT to rob or rape.
Your logic makes no sense. Does that mean when pedophiles go to a beach and see little boys and girls with bathing suits that the children are "asking for it"?

The 100% RESPONSIBILITY lies with the person who is lowlife or tempted.Those people are the criminals and not those who are not wise enough at times.

If we have those who make excuses as you and the politician did, then those with evil thoughts think they can be justified with acting on such things. If that ends up being ruled in court with your mindset, then criminals have a heyday saying they were "tempted" and it is not their fault.

If people examined the extensive RESEARCH on RAPE< they would know almost 100% of the time it is about POWER and subjugation - and not sex at all.

You and others with your mindset, would be surprised to learn that majority of rape is NOT reported, majority of rape is commited by someone known to the victim, majority of rape is perpetuated against women, children (and yes sometimes men) who are DRESSED decently.

Coaches, teachers, doctors, clergy, family members, etc, the percentages vary from 5-40% sex abuse - which many times = rape.

Rape is about control and power. sexual gratification is way down that list.
But regardless of attire - or jewellry - the clothing etc, never justifies robbery or rape or being violated in any way or form.
 
El Barto
+3
#55
Stupidity still does not justify someone thinking they have a RIGHT to rob or rape.
Your logic makes no sense.............................bravo!!!!!
 
barra
+5
#56
Quote:

blackleaf
Oh yeah. I forgot. Early 21st century women in the PC feminista-controlled Western world cannot be held responsible, even partially, for their actions. Anything that a woman or girl does today that is wrong, or anything that happens to her, she cannot be held responsible for. It is all solely the responsibility of males, the only people in the West today who can be responsible for their actions.

I am amazed that you have not kept up with women of today. Some women get jailed for their mistakes, some women make choices that are not conducive to getting out of a jam easily and they are not blaming it on men.

Which women are getting all these breaks if they commit crime; rape, or slander?or theft? or murder? You might want to check the stats at female penal institutions before you make a comment that blankets all women getting away with everthing and blaming it on men.

Now, this is not an argument about womens rights or womens lib - which was long passed in Charter of Canada. And there are still areas of growth for women to eventually gain parity in many sectors with men.

As for your implication that women are not taking responsiblity for their conduct? So, a woman is to dress in a burka so men don't have to worry where eyes or their actions might land?
It is certainly NOT a womans responsibility to help men avoid their lustful thoughts or temptations. Now, you are blaming women for a mans' poor conduct, it is not the other way around.

Men (women) are responsible for their OWN conduct - which means they are to CONTROL themselves and NOT commit crimes or violations against others, regardless of whatever - "dressing - product or temptation" sits in store windows or on people.
 
Sal
No Party Affiliation
+1
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by barra View Post

I am amazed that you have not kept up with women of today. Some women get jailed for their mistakes, some women make choices that are not conducive to getting out of a jam easily and they are not blaming it on men.

Which women are getting all these breaks if they commit crime; rape, or slander?or theft? or murder? You might want to check the stats at female penal institutions before you make a comment that blankets all women getting away with everthing and blaming it on men.

Now, this is not an argument about womens rights or womens lib - which was long passed in Charter of Canada. And there are still areas of growth for women to eventually gain parity in many sectors with men.

As for your implication that women are not taking responsiblity for their conduct? So, a woman is to dress in a burka so men don't have to worry where eyes or their actions might land?
It is certainly NOT a womans responsibility to help men avoid their lustful thoughts or temptations. Now, you are blaming women for a mans' poor conduct, it is not the other way around.

Men (women) are responsible for their OWN conduct - which means they are to CONTROL themselves and NOT commit crimes or violations against others, regardless of whatever - "dressing - product or temptation" sits in store windows or on people.

you knocked it right out of the park

 
Locutus
+1
#58
/fewer clothes, suggestive clothes...

Otherwise every beach would be a rapefest eh.

Save for winter maybe. Never know about them Russians tho'.
 
SLM
No Party Affiliation
+2
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

^ this +1

protip: If put someone on ignore, leave them there. Don't undo to see if they're still talking about you, still sh!t-posting, still saying stoopid crap. If they happen to have been quoted by someone, then please skip over that part.

I think it more or less comes down to the volume of stoopid crap. Even with the ignore option selected, the crap can eventually begin to stink up the entire place, you know?

But, while I can understand and empathize with the choice that was made, it's not my choice. Because I think people need to own up to the really stoopid crap they say and I never turn a blind eye to that, it's just not in my nature.
 
L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
+1
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

you know what, mods, I've had it. I put BL on ignore ages ago when he'd made it clear, yet again, that women were inferior. Women are manipulative. Women are a sad copy of men. Women are beneath discussion. Gays should have been wiped out. The filth and bile he spews got too toxic to put up with, so on ignore he went.

but to sit here, and say that women bring it on themselves when they get raped to death after a movie, or gang raped as village justice... This is beyond what I'm willing to sit silently by and let wash up on my shoes. No amount of ignoring it, excuses it. Andem, enjoy the internet traffic he generates you. It's no longer a calibre of traffic that I'm willing to associate with.

Yeah, I'm tired of pinheaded fukkups like MHz hijacking threads' topics so they can soapbox about their pet whines.
I left before for a couple years and the level of trolling almost dropped to 0 in my life. So, I'm following Karrie.
Ciao
 

Similar Threads