Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

We lived on a farm, my first firearm was a .22 cooey single shot.
I was 8 or 9 at the time.
After the usual instructions on safety and how to use it I would be given one single bullet and if I came back with a rabbit or a partridge I would get another one....If I missed I would have to skip a day.

The first firearm that I used was also a single shot .22 Cooey and it was on the range of (Scout) Camp Tamaracouta, in the Laurentians north of Montreal and our instructor was an ex Captain in the VanDoos.

... no screwing around with that guy watching you, boy.

I always had highly disciplined firearms training, wherever I went which may be why I feel that very few members of the public are properly qualified to even touch, let alone carry firearms.

MHz
What did you use when the ejector broke off?? Good chicken gun and the short shells were 'quieter'.

Air cadets 10/10 on the 2nd target. After that I could have done the same all day long.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

What did you use when the ejector broke off?? Good chicken gun and the short shells were 'quieter'.
Air cadets 10/10 on the 2nd target. After that I could have done the same all day long.

Yeah, me too.

Eventually, I competed for a Naval unit ... against Army units ... and we beat them ... sometimes.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The first firearm that I used was also a single shot .22 Cooey and it was on the range of (Scout) Camp Tamaracouta, in the Laurentians north of Montreal and our instructor was an ex Captain in the VanDoos.

... no screwing around with that guy watching you, boy.

I always had highly disciplined firearms training, wherever I went which may be why I feel that very few members of the public are properly qualified to even touch, let alone carry firearms.

My mother was the disciplinarian at home, no loading or unloading firearms in the house....
Cleaning the guns was done in the shed....even my dad had to abide by her rules In the house he always told us, she was the boss!
And she could shoot, Saw her shoot a fox that was trying to get into the chicken coop a hundred feet away and it was getting dark in the evening!

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

My mother was the disciplinarian at home, no loading or unloading firearms in the house....
Cleaning the guns was done in the shed....even my dad had to abide by her rules In the house he always told us, she was the boss!
And she could shoot, Saw her shoot a fox that was trying to get into the chicken coop a hundred feet away and it was getting dark in the evening!

My grandfather, uncles and all my country cousins grew up hunting but not me. I grew up in a suburb.

JamesBondo
cc recently admited to setting up an unofficial gun range and then proceeded to shoot a short range firearm at long range distances. I find this has an air of contempt for the law, and a lack of discipline.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

cc recently admited to setting up an unofficial gun range and then proceeded to shoot a short range firearm at long range distances. I find this has an air of contempt for the law, and a lack of discipline.

I was even with a retired policeman, at the time!

JamesBondo

I was even with a retired policeman, at the time!

cleqrly you can not be trusted

MHz

She was Jewish right. That is why you are the way your are. That explains a lot, you are a 'Momma's boy'. That alright, really,. . . cough.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

You're very young.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1

Mostly, I drift away after the first clause+-. The problem is, they are mostly unadulterated gibberish and I have no idea what he's screaming to the heavens.
Asswit is very young and naive and is in way, way over his head. Colby bails him out, periodically.

You're very young.

lol says the pedo.

DaSleeper
+1

My grandfather, uncles and all my country cousins grew up hunting but not me. I grew up in a suburb.

I quit hunting a few years back.... maybe it's just me, but I think as you get older you don't have the stomach for killing animals....or it could be just me, or, other people I know that will just not admit to it....

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1

Not to tell the truth, that's for sure.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

You're very young.

And you're very stupid so I guess you are about even!

JamesBondo

You're very young.

Every is relative. Compared to you, maybe I am young.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

I quit hunting a few years back.... maybe it's just me, but I think as you get older you don't have the stomach for killing animals....or it could be just me, or, other people I know that will just not admit to it....

Nope- You got it right Sleepy!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Nope- You got it right Sleepy!

Well, there's one more guy who's too stupid to see it, also no respect for their elders who have held their hand throughout their leisurely life!

JamesBondo
Well as long as you are eating meat, you are killing animals 1 of two ways 1- doing it yourself, or 2 having someone else do it for you. unless of course you are a vegetarian.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Yours sounds like a rational response.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Every is relative. Compared to you, maybe I am young.

This is what a REAL, ACTUAL GUN looks like, Sonny.

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/nation...rs-up-for-sale

Tecumsehsbones

Been a couple of years for me. Not stomach so much as knees. Plan to go later this year, though.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Been a couple of years for me. Not stomach so much as knees. Plan to go later this year, though.

http://youtu.be/cSKrSdAWoi4

JamesBondo
+1
I have always hunted where hunting is a privilege, not a right and is important because it can be used as management of animal populations. What that means is it can control the number of animals living in an area so they don't overgraze or outgrow their food
source.

And most importantly I make full use of the animal. kings and queens do not eat better.

JamesBondo
+1
You guys have not lived until you have tried my pemican.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
You know what they say about Jerky.

You are what you eat.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Yes, you are the proof of that.

'Njoi those wiener socks captain Kids.

Danbones
Free Thinker

This is what a REAL, ACTUAL GUN looks like, Sonny.
http://ottawacitizen.com/news/nation...rs-up-for-sale

No, we would rather you post a pic of your personal weapon.

Note the JFK magic bullet corner turn in the barrel...for you lazy hunters.

{from the link
"The guns are up for sale to Canadian allies or approved buyers within the defence industry"

Yeah, them sauds could use these to take out some more Yemenie weddings and schools.
Last edited by Danbones; Sep 24th, 2019 at 08:20 PM..

MHz

It's call becoming an adult.

JamesBondo
+1

You know what they say about Jerky.
You are what you eat.

And you 100% lips and asshole? lol

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Eerie-looking mask, rope and weapons found by Prince Albert police

Quote:

Police in Prince Albert, Sask., found guns, knives and an eerie-looking mask on Monday.
A passerby initially reported several people pushing a vehicle into a parking stall in the 200-block of 15th Street West at around 11:15 a.m. CT on Sept. 23, Prince Albert police said.

READ MORE: Officer injured after stolen vehicle rams Prince Albert, Sask. police car during chase

Two women and two men, aged 24 and 30, were arrested.
Upon further investigation, officers located a sawed-off rifle, a loaded bolt-action rifle and a Winchester shotgun.

READ MORE: $40K of drugs seized in Prince Albert, Sask. bust

Police also seized a conducted energy weapon, a knife and two machetes from inside the vehicle, which had been stolen.
The four people are facing a total of over 100 charges that include careless use of a firearm, possession of a dangerous weapon and unauthorized possession of a firearm.

Now if the hug a thug court system actually put these away there is a start of getting illegal firearms and abusers off the street

Note: 2 machetes listed as weapons how can that be eh CC?