Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Colpy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

With this forum format I dunno if this has been posted before...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50424...-ryan-saavedra

Great article.

Don't expect to see it on the MSM.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Great article.
Don't expect to see it on the MSM.

Um. . . it's in the Washington Post.

Sorry to disturb your perception that everybody's out to get you.

Colpy
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Um. . . it's in the Washington Post.

Sorry to disturb your perception that everybody's out to get you.

The fact that I am paranoid does not necessarily mean no one is out to get me.

Hoid
that fact that you are paranoid does mean that you are unable to distinguish fact from fiction.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

The fact that I am paranoid does not necessarily mean no one is out to get me.

The fact that you are paranoid should be the A-1, definitive Number 1 reason why you should be forbidden from owning firearms of any description.

Hoid
the beauty of the good guy with a gun story is that he stopped a guy from exercising his 2nd amendment rights.

and he did it with a gun.

MAGA

Colpy
Conservative
+6
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

that fact that you are paranoid does mean that you are unable to distinguish fact from fiction.

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The fact that you are paranoid should be the A-1, definitive Number 1 reason why you should be forbidden from owning firearms of any description.

the beauty of the good guy with a gun story is that he stopped a guy from exercising his 2nd amendment rights.

and he did it with a gun.

MAGA

It is a JOKE Dumbasses. Geezus, do you "progressives" have your sense of humour surgically removed at birth?

ANd, BTW, Moron number one, mass murder is NOT a political right. The right to keep and bear arms is not the right to randomly shoot people.

Are you really this stupid?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

It is a JOKE Dumbasses. Geezus, do you "progressives" have your sense of humour surgically removed at birth?
ANd, BTW, Moron number one, mass murder is NOT a political right. The right to keep and bear arms is not the right to randomly shoot people.

I thought that I was on "ignore"?

One cried 'God bless us!' and 'Amen' the other;
As they had seen me with these hangman's hands.
Listening their fear, I could not say 'Amen,'
When they did say 'God bless us!'

Colpy
Conservative
+5

I thought that I was on "ignore"?

One cried 'God bless us!' and 'Amen' the other;
As they had seen me with these hangman's hands.
Listening their fear, I could not say 'Amen,'
When they did say 'God bless us!'

You were, but I saw three replies, and was curious.

I have absolutely no idea why I thought you might have posted something rational.....I guess there is a first time for everything. And I am an optimist too often when it comes to human nature.

You know, I always love how the "progressives" accuse the right of being fearful, while they hand away individual rights to the state in the futile hope the state can prevent them being threatened. Because, of course, they pee in their panties at the thought of their equals retaining power in any form. It is a paradox that has baffled me for decades. The left hate, distrust, and fear the very "people" they claim to revere.

Strange.

Tecumsehsbones
+2

It is a JOKE Dumbasses.

Really old joke at that. Well, y'know, there's always that one guy in the room. . .

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Oh,I know that joke well enough but why are you armed if you're not afraid? Well rounded, emotionally stable cituzens don't need them ... in this country, anyway.

pgs
Free Thinker

Oh,I know that joke well enough but why are you armed if you're not afraid? Well rounded, emotionally stable cituzens don't need them ... in this country, anyway.

For the first 50 years of my life I never saw cops wearing body armour other than on TV . Now I never see cops , security officers , conservation officers , Customs and Immigration officers even commercial vehicle inspectors without the Kevlar vest , what changed ?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

For the first 50 years of my life I never saw cops wearing body armour other than on TV . Now I never see cops , security officers , conservation officers , Customs and Immigration officers even commercial vehicle inspectors without the Kevlar vest , what changed ?

More drug saturated nut cases!

Hoid

you moved to Surrey?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

you moved to Surrey?

On a per capita basis, Surrey is no worse than some other places. North Battleford is likely just as bad if not worse!

Hoid
is North Battleford a shithole too?

pgs
Free Thinker

you moved to Surrey?

Are you telling me that the local RCMP in the Courtenay Comox region do not wear vests ?

taxslave
Free Thinker

With this forum format I dunno if this has been posted before...
https://www.dailywire.com/news/50424...-ryan-saavedra

Must be one of those legit gun owners that kill more people because they spend all their time at the range practicing than criminals that miss a lot becaue they don't get the practice in. Too busy committing crimes to practice shooting.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

is North Battleford a shithole too?

Never been there or even close! Your ignorance is showing again. I have been to Surrey many times and while they do have problems they also have a population exceeding 200,000. I never had a moment's worry in Cloverdale or White Rock. You should stick to discussing the biggest Shithole in Canada......Ontariowe!

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

Just one of your many mental disorders.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

Government unions.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Government unions.

My favourite topic .

JLM
No Party Affiliation

My favourite topic .

They are not all bad!

They are likely on their way out anyway as money gets tighter and tighter and the number of people it can be spread among gets less and less.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

They are not all bad!

They are likely on their way out anyway as money gets tighter and tighter and the number of people it can be spread among gets less and less.

Government unions are all bad . I have no problem with private sector unions , if they price themselves out of a job , too bad .

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Government unions are all bad . I have no problem with private sector unions , if they price themselves out of a job , too bad .

I belonged to one for 25 years with mixed feelings, but that union killed our section thankfully about 3 years after I retired. I'm not sure who should shoulder the blame, it was a combination of some members being too greedy while the Union may have been too militant. I worked for about 10 years before we got unionized and we did get a needed boost when they took over. Of course as the pay got better the security got worse.

DaSleeper
+2

Oh,I know that joke well enough but why are you armed if you're not afraid? Well rounded, emotionally stable citizens don't need them ... in this country, anyway.

Now more than at any time in history there are more bad guys with guns than good guys with guns because people like you trust the government to protect you at all times! And the laws that governments enact only reduce the guns in the law abiding citizenry....

Gun grabbing idiots are to dumb to see that!

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I belonged to one for 25 years with mixed feelings, but that union killed our section thankfully about 3 years after I retired. I'm not sure who should shoulder the blame, it was a combination of some members being too greedy while the Union may have been too militant. I worked for about 10 years before we got unionized and we did get a needed boost when they took over. Of course as the pay got better the security got worse.

Government employees should be well paid and should receive a yearly cost of living raise . The wage schedule should be public information and employees should advance their salaries when their positions advance . Having government employees negotiating with union members ( also government employees ) with public tax dollars is not working to the tax payers advantage . And the idea of the government unions striking for higher pay and benefits is criminal . IMHO .

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1

Now more than at any time in history there are more bad guys with guns than good guys with guns because people like you trust the government to protect you at all times! And the laws that governments enact only reduce the guns in the law abiding citizenry....
Gun grabbing idiots are to dumb to see that!

Rubbish. The percentage of the population that is a dangerous is likely going down. It certainly isn't going up. What has changed is that our media .... this one more than all the others amplifies and exaggerates the threat.
Last edited by Curious Cdn; Aug 11th, 2019 at 08:05 AM..

Tecumsehsbones
+2

I keep a fire extinguisher in my place. Never had a fire.

I keep an emergency kit in my car. Never had an extended breakdown.

I carry a small pistol where it's legal to do so. I HAVE been robbed at gunpoint. Twice. And been on the scene of criminal shootings twice.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Government unions.

Yeah, damn them unions and their safety equipment!