Breaking : Cdn news

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

You don't know whether identity theft is a problem or not?

He has a naturopath - meaning QUACK medicine.................

and he does not pay much attention to the bills................

and that sounds like civil service HOG style luxury to me!!!!!!!

The only people I have ever met who use the paid services of a naturopath are people who have more money than worries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such as the woman with the substantial inheritance...................................

or the retired York U. support worker who wants to be seen as "just ordinary folks" in spite of York support staff being the HIGHEST

PAID University staff in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In related news - At one time I hung out with a woman from North Toronto - that very nice district centred roughly on Avenue Rd. -

running north from about Eglinton Ave to a point past Wilson Ave...................................

and I sometimes had a hard time being polite to some people in the area...................................

SUCH AS THE PROFESSIONAL LAUGHTER COACH I was introduced to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes - in the high toned parts of HOGTOWN - YOU CAN MAKE A LIVING coaching people................................

to have a GOOD BELLY LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Think that one over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAYING SOMEBODY over $50 per hour to come to your house to LAUGH with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One has to figure that when the bill is presented - the customer begins to HOWL HYSTERICALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

But they do say "laughter is the best medicine" and thus we should assume a regular visit with the Laughter Coach will cure ...............

various ailments................including the curse of too much money??????????????????????????

And the REALLY FUNNY part of all this is that those people are RAGING at Jackass John Tory for putting up their property taxes so

HIGH for the coming year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet EVEN AFTER that BIG Jackass John tax hit ....................................

Toronto real estate taxes will STILL BE ABOUT 25 PERCENT BELOW the rate in other GTA communities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOGTOWN INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
63 Canadians killed in plane crash near Tehran: Ukrainian official

https://globalnews.ca/news/6380800/6..._campaign=2020

Can we rely on the Iranian officials to provide a factual report as they investigate this horrific incident. ?

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Can we rely on the Iranian officials to provide a factual report as they investigate this horrific incident. ?

No .

Mowich
Conservative
+2

If we don't learn from history....... even fairly recent history........ we will just repeat the same behaviours.and just compound the situation.

Your continuous 'what if's' have nothing to do with history and everything to do with blaming AB for what you think they should have done. And since you are so concerned that they don't make the same mistake again I suggest you start communicating with the AB government, share your ideas and thoughts with them. Commenting on a forum isn't actually very productive now is it?

EagleSmack

Probably not... but seriously... what can Canada do about it?

Nothing.

spilledthebeer

YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT????????????????????????????

Is it possible that the IRANIANS ACTUALLY SHOT DOWN THAT PLANE???????????????????

After all IT WAS a YANKEE Boeing 737 belonging to the Yankee FRIENDLY Ukrainians - and maybe IRAN was that willing to hit at

the west that they WOULD MURDER WESTERN CIVILIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just a REMINDER - CANADIAN TROOPS WERE IN IRAQ at the time - TRAINING Iraqis.............................

TO RESIST the terrorist militias that the DEAD IRANIAN GENERAL WAS TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So would Iranian Imams MIND the slaughter of Iranians who had immigrated to Canada??????????????????

I SUSPECT the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thus made their loyalty to Allah and to Iran come under suspiscion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Wet'suwet'en chiefs, ministers reach proposed agreement in pipeline dispute

A Wet'suwet'en hereditary chief and senior government ministers say they have reached a proposed arrangement in discussing the pipeline dispute that has prompted solidarity protests across Canada in recent weeks.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/wet-su...pute-1.4833953

pgs
Free Thinker
+2

Wet'suwet'en chiefs, ministers reach proposed agreement in pipeline dispute

A Wet'suwet'en hereditary chief and senior government ministers say they have reached a proposed arrangement in discussing the pipeline dispute that has prompted solidarity protests across Canada in recent weeks.

I wonder how much we offered them ?

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I wonder what we got in return??

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

I wonder what we got in return??

Bend over and find out.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

All they asked for plus 10%. Not included in the official amount is the kickbacks to the politicians who had the burden of carrying a trainload of money to Smithers.

Hoid
You're just mad because you get nothing and they get something.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

Who is they Hoid?

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+3

Who pays for whatever “they” get whomever “they” are??

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Who is they Hoid?

I think he means white nattys like himself.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by ocean breeze View Post

wet'suwet'en chiefs, ministers reach proposed agreement in pipeline dispute

a wet'suwet'en hereditary chief and senior government ministers say they have reached a proposed arrangement in discussing the pipeline dispute that has prompted solidarity protests across canada in recent weeks.

you notice nobody has mentioned to the public regarding what is in the agreement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And why do i have the sneaking suspicion......................................... ......

That lie-berals did not have much to do...........................

With obtaining that agreement?????????????????????????????

Virtually the entire dispute was between groups of natives anyway............................

With stupid hypocrite lie-berals caught in their own bigotry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do i have this mental picture of a large number of natives secretly confronting

those native hereditary chiefs and telling them to shut up and sit down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i

because all the radicals were doing is pissing people off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of natives want and need those pipeline jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And lots of natives are aware of the reality that our economy runs on oil...............................

And will do so for the foreseeable future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And lots of natives are aware of how truly sour an image the hereditary chiefs were earning

for all natives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And lots of natives want to keep a lower profile............................

So that pissed off cdns will not ask hard questions about things like ......................

Band council corruption - such as in atiwapiskat......................................

And illegal smoke and weed sales in ontari-owe etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an ugly suspicion that lie-berals ended up telling the hereditary chiefs......................

That it was a native dispute - and lie-berals would let natives decide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meaning badly outnumbered hereditary chiefs stood a really good chance.......................

Of being mugged in an alley..........................

By their angry native brethren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless they became more flexible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the police investigation into the assaults....................................

Would be cursory at best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

I think he means white nattys like himself.

They are an anal bunch, aren't they?

taxme
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

I have never like McCallum - I think he's a dufus! Don't know how he's managed to stay in politics this long. Hopefully he retires before the next election!!

McCallum did fit all the requirements needed to be a politician. Learn how to cheat, steal, and lie to we the people and you are a shoo in. One will have no problem getting into the liberal party with those three requirements met.

And I doubt that this so called politician will go cry in the corner over it. He has been in politics long enough to be able to get himself a nice golden pension for life for doing absolutely nothing for Canada or Canadians.

If anyone here is able to tell me as to what he ever did to help try and make and keep Canada great please come forward. I think that I will not be seeing anyone get up from their comfy cozy in front of the computer screen seats in a hurry and give me something to go on! Well?

taxme
+1

I think that we are all going to be pissed off because we will be getting nothing out of this deal. But what else can a taxpayer like me expect from this country but more royal screwing from our dear political bunch of useless loser leaders. While they get rich and get tax breaks, and get insider information as to where to invest their money to get richer while in office, I keep getting poorer and keep being forced to pay these thieves in da french Quebec controlled leftist Attawa to get richer.

I am really stupid to have been wasting all my life and time trying to be a good and honest hard working taxpaying citizen of Canada, when I could have become a politician, and get to screw they the people out of their tax dollars, and all I had to do is to learn how to cheat, steal, and lie. This just shows that I have always been one brick short of a load, two sandwiches shy a picnic. Too late for me now. I am too freakin' old to do anything about it now. All I can do now is just BMW(bitch/moan/whine). Bloody sad, eh? LOL.

taxme
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Bend over and find out.

You are such a thilley! Lol.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

McCallum did fit all the requirements needed to be a politician. Learn how to cheat, steal, and lie to we the people and you are a shoo in. One will have no problem getting into the liberal party with those three requirements met.

And I doubt that this so called politician will go cry in the corner over it. He has been in politics long enough to be able to get himself a nice golden pension for life for doing absolutely nothing for Canada or Canadians.

If anyone here is able to tell me as to what he ever did to help try and make and keep Canada great please come forward. I think that I will not be seeing anyone get up from their comfy cozy in front of the computer screen seats in a hurry and give me something to go on! Well?

You are almost correct , however if you pay attention he never lied . All his statements were couched with ifs , when’s , coulds and maybes . All those years of speaking without saying a single thing .