ABEXIT - is it time for Alberta to think about leaving Canada?

captain morgan
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Why are even walking free in this country?

You claim to have "dual" citizenship, yet you have vowed to destroy Canada, so therefore you are not Canadian. You are an enemy alien trying to solicit sedition by using public media.

You should be under arrest, deported, stripped of any claim to being Canadian and your assets in this country should be seized, immediately.

Since you don't love it, leave it, you filthy traitor.

... and don't come back, freak.

Seriously.

Fukc off.

Didja get a good supply of sharp pointy sticks all gathered-up for your invasion against the traitorous Western separatists?

PS - think about changing the oil in the ole mini van before taking up the long journey out here... It'd be such a let down for you and your fellow inbreds to be stranded on the TransCanada in middle Manitoba

Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Yep, three more mills in MacKenzie are shutting down, pete. Brings the number of mill closures this year to 27.

Over regulation is resulting in concentrating the BC economy into the major urban centers... Problem is, the viable sectors in the cities aren't providing any form of sustainable wage to the residents relative to the high cost of living in places like the lower mainland and Victoria areas.... Working in a restaurant or retail outlet won't amount to anyone being able to actually start a life in these cities and build an asset base

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Why are even walking free in this country?

You claim to have "dual" citizenship, yet you have vowed to destroy Canada, so therefore you are not Canadian. You are an enemy alien trying to solicit sedition by using public media.

You should be under arrest, deported, stripped of any claim to being Canadian and your assets in this country should be seized, immediately.

Since you don't love it, leave it, you filthy traitor.

... and don't come back, freak.

Seriously.

Fukc off.

Are you over reacting again, reading shit into things that was never there?

JLM

Not a chance. If Alberta ever left the confederation, I would be surprised if Manitoba and Saskatchewan did not follow suit. There are many of us especially in the Heartland and Northern parts of the province who would vote to go with Alberta and leave the Left Coast to its just desserts.

Do you REALLY think there's a chance our province would be split up? Without the hinterland Vancouver and the lower mainland would be 'dead' in a month!

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Didja get a good supply of sharp pointy sticks all gathered-up for your invasion against the traitorous Western separatists?

PS - think about changing the oil in the ole mini van before taking up the long journey out here... It'd be such a let down for you and your fellow inbreds to be stranded on the TransCanada in middle Manitoba

Over regulation is resulting in concentrating the BC economy into the major urban centers... Problem is, the viable sectors in the cities aren't providing any form of sustainable wage to the residents relative to the high cost of living in places like the lower mainland and Victoria areas.... Working in a restaurant or retail outlet won't amount to anyone being able to actually start a life in these cities and build an asset base

DO YOU REALLY THINK.............................................

OVER REGULATION is the problem????????????????????????????

DO YOU REALLY THINK..........at all?????????????????????????????

The Cdn LIE-beral govt has enacted assorted laws that REDUCE home construction activity..............................

THUS LESS NEED for lumber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

The Cdn LIE-beral govt has taxed Canada DRY...................................

thus people are not building decks, fences and docks as often as they used to..........................

THUS there is LESS DEMAND for lumber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To suggest that "over regulation" is responsible for mills closing...............................

is AN IDIOT LIE-beral thing to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Yankee govt is PISSED at Our idiot Boy Justin and his CONTEMPT for national security issues........................

THUS we have TARIFFS on softwood lumber..........................................

and thus we have a REDUCED Yankee lumber market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over regulation IS NOT the problem..................................

but over taxation and HUGE DEBT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the ADDED BONUS......................................

that Ontari-owe civil service union HOGS .....................................

are GEARING UP FOR ALL OUT WAR............................................... .....

with the Ford govt this autumn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And with the ADDED BONUS...........................................

that civil service union HOGS are gearing up for ALL OUT WAR.....................................

with which ever govt replaces OUR idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals in October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The HOGS are not buying your lumber.......................................

because they are SAVING THEIR GRAVY FOR STRIKE PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

MHz
Huh?

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Minor anomaly, wood will always be in demand world round and with forests burning up the price can only go up.

Oh Joyless LIE-beral Monkey...........................

YOU ARE AN ANOMALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bankrupt people DO NOT build things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hence the closing of various B.C. Mills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Thus the amount of wood needed is REDUCED.....................................

even if some of it does burn up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Not like they used to, faaaaaar from it.

The export market for cherries to Japan is huge . I am not sure how this years harvest was affected by rain but that is a yearly hazard .

pgs

Do you REALLY think there's a chance our province would be split up? Without the hinterland Vancouver and the lower mainland would be 'dead' in a month!

Without The Port of Vancouver and YVR the hinterland would also be dead in a week .

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Oh Joyless LIE-beral Monkey...........................

YOU ARE AN ANOMALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bankrupt people DO NOT build things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hence the closing of various B.C. Mills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Thus the amount of wood needed is REDUCED.....................................

even if some of it does burn up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Most of our lumber is exported

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Most of our lumber is exported

Tell me again about the Yankee TARIFFS........................................... ....

on softwood lumber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

LIE-beral economic policy is dreamed up..................

by DORKS with minds made of BC softwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

The export market for cherries to Japan is huge . I am not sure how this years harvest was affected by rain but that is a yearly hazard .

Bad for awhile in the Okanagan.

Mowich
+1

Without the hinterland Vancouver and the lower mainland would be 'dead' in a month!

Yes well, once the big one hits it will be dead anyway. I care not what happens to the Left Coast, JLM.

JLM

Yes well, once the big one hits it will be dead anyway. I care not what happens to the Left Coast, JLM.

Be careful what you wish for. There are some nice people down there that I wouldn't want to see come to a bad end either financially or physically. The mentality of the area is what I don't agree with. (Who in his right mind wants to live in high rises and breathe fumes?)

Hoid
It isn't enough for the white nattys to want to break the country up - they also want to break the provinces up.

This is precisely why nobody wants them on their team.

MHz

Notice how China and Japan did not pick up the slack when the US cut back? What would be needed, 1 mill??

pgs

Tell me again about the Yankee TARIFFS........................................... ....

on softwood lumber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

LIE-beral economic policy is dreamed up..................

by DORKS with minds made of BC softwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That does nothing to stem the flow of lumber to Asia and Europe , nor does it stop lumber from crossing into the U.S. it just makes it more expensive .

captain morgan

DO YOU REALLY THINK.............................................

OVER REGULATION is the problem????????????????????????????

Yes, among other problems

DO YOU REALLY THINK..........at all?????????????????????????????

Yes, in fact I do - all the time.

You might want to try it yourself

petros
+1

How many trees do the Germans and Japs have?

Are you high?

petros
+1

Without The Port of Vancouver and YVR the hinterland would also be dead in a week .

Why? Trains run to Seattle.

petros
+2

It can't come fast enough. I used to love it out there. The change over the past 25 years has been a rapid downward spiral.

MHz
Move back before it happens would
be a good plan.
Too many people bucking our Overlords? You would still like to be is SK experimenting on Indians like your mommy did.

captain morgan
+2

It can't come fast enough. I used to love it out there. The change over the past 25 years has been a rapid downward spiral.

I hear ya.... Absolutely loved it when I lived out there, although it was crowded downtown, you get on the Kits side of town and it was fantastic.

When I've been back recently, it seems that every square inch of that city is bursting at the seams with people (they're like bloody ants)

Hoid

Why? Trains run to Seattle.

There you go.

Hoid
There you go.

Ship that tar sands crud through Seattle

spilledthebeer

That does nothing to stem the flow of lumber to Asia and Europe , nor does it stop lumber from crossing into the U.S. it just makes it more expensive .

For the AVERAGE purchaser...............................

the phrase "more expensive"....................................

is a CODED PHRASE........................................

MEANING I BUY LESS OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Yes, among other problems

[SIZE=6]

Yes, in fact I do - all the time.

You might want to try it yourself

Your thinking is not clever enough to qualify.........................................

AS THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

But I WOULD BELIEVE YOU...................................

if you said you did a LOT OF GUESSING though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Huh?

MHz responds with the word "huh"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translation" HIS LSD is wearing off...................................

and taking his capacity to produce verbal garbage with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captain morgan
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

There you go.

Forget it.. The sheer entertainment value of observing the angst and woe of the lower mainlanders is worth far too much

petros
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

There you go.

Sure and sail it out through the same straits.

MHz

MHz responds with the word "huh"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translation" HIS LSD is wearing off...................................

and taking his capacity to produce verbal garbage with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really, I have a big monitor so even small text is easily readable through my trifocals. It looks like you are compensating, like the middle aged guy with a small dick and a fancy car and a girl friend the age of his daughter.