Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’

darkbeaver
The problem is that they cannot exist without us.

darkbeaver
They only exist because of our great potential, they will be crushed because of our enertia, mass rules in this realm, mind is a btproduct of mass, we win every time.

darkbeaver
WE YOU MIGHT ASK, WELL THATS YOU, YOU ARE NOT AS STRUPID ASNYOUVE BEEN TOLD YOU ARE, Wake the fuk up,alcolhal or drug abuse the choice is youres, minor bumps in eternity, if you cant smile yer dead, as it is written

Ew

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Cool very much so, mayby no cabbage, thats two hundrred million dead
of f the bat. There,s too many people mostly western educated, the greatest consentration of fools ever assembled ,

If you want to kill Billions of people....

Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzae

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

If you know anything at about the seasons you know at the poles the sun doesn't set for 6 months and doesn't rise for the following 6 months, by the same token at the equator all days and nights through out the year are exactly 12 hours. At the poles the heating effect of the sun is minimal due to low angle of the sun above the horizon.

Someone needs to study this calendar https://www.sunrisesunset.com/Canada/
Then compare Toronto with cities above the 49th parallel...

I have the app on my phone for reference.
Last edited by DaSleeper; May 30th, 2019 at 08:16 AM..

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Someone needs to study this calendar https://www.sunrisesunset.com/Canada/
Then compare Toronto with cities above the 49th parallel...

I have the app on my phone for reference.

I just checked it out. I'm impressed, Sleepy!

Twin_Moose
+2
Climate change claiming another victim, but it was 10,000 years ago lol

Why giant human-sized beavers died out 10,000 years ago

Quote:

Towards the end of the last ice age 10,000 years ago, the climate became increasingly warm and dry and wetland habitats began to dry up. Although the modern beavers and the giant beaver co-existed on the landscape for tens of thousands of years, only one species survived.
The ability to build dams and lodges may have given the modern beaver a competitive advantage over the giant beaver. With its sharp teeth, the modern beaver could alter the landscape to create suitable wetland habitat where it needed it. The giant beaver couldn't.

Then they had to add that Human's were partly responsible I thought the Flintstone car was peddle power

Quote:

Current evidence indicates that a combination of climate change and human impact were the driving causes behind these extinctions.

Mr. Slate, Fred and Barnie responsible for GW 10,000 years ago we are responsible for it today now they got it dialed in to man made Climate change SMH

Curious Cdn
There is something to be said for giant sized beavers.

Danbones
+2
Now why would someone who supports pedos say something like that?

Before Extreme Weather Was Caused By Global Warming, It Was Caused By Global Cooling

“There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact.”

― Mark Twain
https://realclimatescience.com/2018/...lobal-cooling/

Just shows you just how dum the propaganda pushers really are.

Right Yorgie? Teaching children the global warming crap to condition them to commie/nazi globalist rule is just another way to abuse children isn't it?
Last edited by Danbones; May 31st, 2019 at 05:14 AM..

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Why would you bother telling a geologist what the Milankovitch Cycle is? Boredom? Stupidity?
It was man that caused the 30 prior interglacial periods?

Is THAT what you are?

I had you down as an all-purpose expert.

DaSleeper
+5
In the movie "Day after tomorrow" they have "Global warming triggering an "Ice Age"
You see, the fix is in....
Warm summer caused by global warming, cold winter....still global warming....they can't loose...
Common sense is no more....

DaSleeper
+3
Life without petroleum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=winJj-1Q3uk

JLM
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Life without petroleum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=winJj-1Q3uk

That demonstrates it succinctly. Even the stupidest people should finally get the message!

Twin_Moose
+2
Nah their answer will be Hemp or Hemp oil

petros
+2
I just read Mammoth and Squaw Valley will be open until August.

Skiing in California in August sounds like an awesome idea.

https://www.tetongravity.com/story/n...ason-to-august

Currently 718 inches of snow.

JLM

I just read Mammoth and Squaw Valley will be open until August.

Skiing in California in August sounds like an awesome idea.

https://www.tetongravity.com/story/n...ason-to-august

Currently 718 inches of snow.

Is that depth or horizontally?

petros
+1
Depth. They are tunneling to get in and out of chalets.

Last edited by petros; Jun 3rd, 2019 at 05:51 PM..

JLM

Geez, Pete, that's even worse than SK.

Curious Cdn

Springtime in Calgary!

petros

Geez, Pete, that's even worse than SK.

What makes you think we get a lot of snow?

JLM

What makes you think we get a lot of snow?

Just thinking weather in general!

petros
+1
Epic Snowpack Remains in Colorado, California's Sierra

654% above average snowpack in CO. Holy f-ck!

Even where it wasn't snowing, lingering snowpack in parts of the mountain West remained massive by early June standards.

The water content of Colorado snowpack was estimated to be 654 percent of the average for June 5, and over 51 times that of one year ago, according to the USDA's Natural Resources Conservation Service.

According to the National Weather Service in Boulder, only three other years since 1979 had a higher snowpack in early June in the upper Colorado and South Platte River basins.

This prompted a partial draining of Dillon Reservoir in Summit County — the primary drinking water supply for over a million residents in the Denver metro area — to guard against flooding once summer runoff accelerates.

Plow drivers typically encounter drifts up to 22 feet when they begin plowing in mid-April, with a goal of opening the road by Memorial Day weekend. The Alpine Visitor Center near the road’s highest elevation opened Thursday.

Snowpack in California’s Sierra also remains remarkable for early June.

According to NOAA’s California Nevada River Forecast Center, the water content of the Sierra snowpack ranges from two to over four times the early June average.

Squaw Valley reported a 150-inch base on its upper mountain Saturday. A SNOTEL station at Leavitt Lake in the southern Sierra estimated a 141-inch snowpack.

It is estimated 150 lakes in California’s Tahoe Basin above 7,000 feet elevation are still frozen, SFGate reported.

"I've seen it happen only a few times over the past 40 years," Don Lane, supervisory recreation forester for the U.S. Forest Service told SFGate.

According to onthesnow.com, Mammoth Mountain, Squaw Valley and Donner Ski Ranch remain open in the Sierras.

https://weather.com/en-US/storms/win...ierra-snowpack
Last edited by petros; Jun 10th, 2019 at 02:24 PM..

JLM

Epic Snowpack Remains in Colorado, California's Sierra

654% above average snowpack in CO. Holy f-ck!

Even where it wasn't snowing, lingering snowpack in parts of the mountain West remained massive by early June standards.

GOOD - California is long over due for a break from the drought and horrendous forest fires that have struck the state in the past 10 years.

MHz

GOOD - California is long over due for a break from the drought and horrendous forest fires that have struck the state in the past 10 years.

It will be fire-proof once it looks like Baja

petros
+3

The drought is officially over and it looks like Lake Mead is going to refill and then some.

Twin_Moose
+1
But, but it can't be true Petros what about climate change?

JLM
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

But, but it can't be true Petros what about climate change?

When hasn't climate changed? Old hat!

Walter
+1

The drought is officially over and it looks like Lake Mead is going to refill and then some.

The problem is that they haven’t made space for the “and then some”. Pat Brown Sr. began an ambitious water conservation plan when he was guv but the progs put a stop to that. Now all that water flows to the ocean and leaves nothing to alleviate the next drought.

petros
+1
I doubt it'll be returning anytime soon. Maybe never if we don't come out of this GSM.

Curious Cdn

When hasn't climate changed? Old hat!

You remember the ice sheet?

I don't go back that far, myself.