Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’

JLM
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

So let's solve all our problems and kill about 500 of the bastards!

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

It would be a good start. Career politicians too.

JLM

It would be a good start. Career politicians too.

Or anyone with an idea of being a politician.

Twin_Moose
+1
If a vegan is also apart of the cult of climatology aren't they hypocritical? How can you eat the very organism that captures Carbon to save our planet? contributing big time to Carbon climate change Lol

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

If a vegan is also apart of the cult of climatology aren't they hypocritical? How can you eat the very organism that captures Carbon to save our planet? contributing big time to Carbon climate change Lol

They'll eat hemp. Maybe the hippies in Dauphin will finally turn a profit?

darkbeaver
+2

Cliffy buddy old pal you cannot prevent climate change without adjusting the Sun, good luck with your endeavor anyway.

darkbeaver
+3
Since you mentioned veganism. Vegans are to stupid to believe sometimes, that steer meat is concentrated vegetable matter. When ever you have a choice eat vegans, they won,t survive the coming meat shortages. A truckload of frozen vegan will be worth quite o bit I reckon.

darkbeaver
+2
I forsee free range vegan ranches. They will displace the cattle industry. There will be some resitance in the beginning but eventually you will get to like the taste especially when full veganism cutivbation is practised, we will no longer have to chew goddam celery it will come in a can. We will become experts in the art of cooking long pig, exploration of the subtle differences between the regional breeds of homosapian /sp/ fukit/

Shopping for homo delictomundo,
Last edited by darkbeaver; May 13th, 2019 at 07:46 PM..

darkbeaver

However the evil power that consumned thier time lives on in the vaults . Fukkin dummies We could not fill thier bellies. Coin is probably the most destructive weapon mankind ever invented/ All economies should be based on chicken, and or other small efficient part time vegans, hamsters comes to mind, of course rats, you can,t loose with rats, any rundown building with lots of garbage is a rat farm. You have to eat and you will eat whatever you can get your life dirtied hands on, if your smarter and faster and bigger you should live, providing you get below well below 45 degrees north, I am not at the present time equiped to invade Carolina, however
Last edited by darkbeaver; May 13th, 2019 at 08:09 PM..

Cliffy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ab4BRAQElw

George Clooney Against DUMBF**KERY

According to a new report from the United Nations, our planet is in worse shape than at any other time in human history. The Trump Administration has done everything they can to do nothing about climate change. They just don’t listen to scientists. A lot of people don’t. Scientific fact is suddenly seen as some kind of partisan scare tactic. It endangers us all, so George Clooney is spearheading a new initiative to raise awareness of this foray into ignorance, and what he has to say is important.

JLM

According to a new report from the United Nations, our planet is in worse shape than at any other time in human history. The Trump Administration has done everything they can to do nothing about climate change. They just don’t listen to scientists. A lot of people don’t. Scientific fact is suddenly seen as some kind of partisan scare tactic. It endangers us all, so George Clooney is spearheading a new initiative to raise awareness of this foray into ignorance, and what he has to say is important.

While I believe there are some aspects of climate change that the scientists have at least partly correct, I don't believe by any means they have all the answers. Do you ever hear them expound at any length on the wisdom and ability of Mother Nature. Until they start crediting this dimension I view them with jaundiced eye!

Cliffy

While I believe there are some aspects of climate change that the scientists have at least partly correct, I don't believe by any means they have all the answers. Do you ever hear them expound at any length on the wisdom and ability of Mother Nature. Until they start crediting this dimension I view them with jaundiced eye!

Oh, I believe Mamma is pissed at what we have done to our planet and she is just warming up. We ain't seen nothing yet. Karma is a bitch.

EagleSmack
+4
^

Climaclown

*snicker*

Curious Cdn
^

Russiantroll

*snicker*

JLM
+1

Oh, I believe Mamma is pissed at what we have done to our planet and she is just warming up. We ain't seen nothing yet. Karma is a bitch.

I believe the Earth still has a million years or so of 'life' left yet, so I imagine there will be some shit happening during the duration.

Curious Cdn
+1

I believe the Earth still has a million years or so of 'life' left yet, so I imagine there will be some shit happening during the duration.

That doesn't necessarily mean human life. We are sufficiently flawed species that the human race could literally end tomorrow.

Cliffy

Walter

Stoopid kid.

Curious Cdn

what an excellent photograph.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Stoopid kid.

Stoopid adult.

Walter
+1

Stoopid adult.

Agreed.

Danbones
+3
Gee, frost warnings here in Ont - and this is supposed to be the big planting weekend.
https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca...ntario/midland

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Gee, frost warnings here in Ont - and this is supposed to be the big planting weekend.
https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca...ntario/midland

... not before May two-four ...

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

That doesn't necessarily mean human life. We are sufficiently flawed species that the human race could literally end tomorrow.

I'd give it another 100 years. Greed will be the nemesis!

JLM

... not before May two-four ...

Pretty well everything I've planted is up already. I started planting (Swiss Chard) April 7.

MHz
I wonder how much it will cost to repair the moon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqkmqOzyggQ
NASA SHOCK! The Moon is SHRINKING 'Like a Raisin' Triggering EARTHQUAKES on the Moon!

darkbeaver

There are two arguments that stick out regarding this plea for conformity, A: United Nations, there isn,t any, George Clooney, an actor. Both ends of that sht stick are up to thier necks for cash in the ignorance business.

Curious Cdn

Pretty well everything I've planted is up already. I started planting (Swiss Chard) April 7.

My Swiss chard was totally wiped out by a pest, last year (saw fly?) I'm not going to bother with it, this year.

JLM
+1

My Swiss chard was totally wiped out by a pest, last year (saw fly?) I'm not going to bother with it, this year.

Check out Safer's BTK insecticide. I just bought some for my cabbages. Recommend by the biggest nursery in Vernon. I've never had anything but success with Swiss Chard, it thrives here in all kinds of soil and weather. Best bang for the buck in the vegetable department.

Curious Cdn

Check out Safer's BTK insecticide. I just bought some for my cabbages. Recommend by the biggest nursery in Vernon. I've never had anything but success with Swiss Chard, it thrives here in all kinds of soil and weather. Best bang for the buck in the vegetable department.

Our planting season is a bit later here because of the threat of frost up until now. When we finally get it into the ground, it goes like gangbusters. Nice long summer days, here. We are seven degrees south of you and we get more sun per day because of it. I'm at 43.47" latitude which is almost 500 miles to the South of Vernon. Buckets of sweet juicy tomatoes staring in late July ...